• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TaylorRockwell

TaylorRockwell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:21 PM

Ever since the show in Boston last May, I've been curious. How do the people pulled from the audience to go on stage during Kings and Queens get selected?

#2 Adeena

Adeena

Releasing my inner sociopath...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,567 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:57 AM

You get off your ass and get on stage  :)

#3 TaylorRockwell

TaylorRockwell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:47 AM

I was asking more about situations like the one I experienced personally. Just before The band started with Kings and Queens, a crew member walked up to me in the section I was sitting in and asked me if I wanted to go on stage. I wasn't on of the people who climbed up from the mosh pit in front of the stage. I just wanted to know how people like myself were selected from the audience, because I'm sure security would have stopped me had I attempted to actually run on stage on my own.  :)

#4 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:50 PM

It's always a mix: people who pay, vip's, lots of people who get hand picked, people who simply jump barrier and there have been on-stage passes hidden below chairs. If a crew member came over to you way up in the seating area, well who knows... perhaps that crew member liked you  ;)

I've been on stage by being picked to come up, at a festival a security guy pulled me over barrier and I got a wristband from Tomo for helping out with promo.
So I've had a varierty of situations  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users