#41 germanechelonsoldier

germanechelonsoldier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostSpectralTiger, on 16 February 2012 - 02:40 PM, said:

I`m not really talking about mind control or anything like that. I think that`s done more psychologically and consciously and I`m not talking about being connected in a material sense. I think there is more than our eyes can see and we are not quite there yet to understand it (maybe except for a few people). I think we are connected just as all the particles in the world are. If they all combined together make up infinity and unity then we are a part of it. Possibly?  B)

ah, then I'm sorry for interpretating wrong ;)

I start to understand... yeah, maybe it's possible... Another chapter in the life of human beings that isn't discovered enough until now... Maybe one day we will be able to see?  :D

#42 Prehensile

Prehensile

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostSpectralTiger, on 15 February 2012 - 06:26 AM, said:

I also believe that no one can `save`  you than yourself. No Jesus, no other Messiah but you. Each of us is responsible for our own fate.

I have to agree, since I've been arguing this point for years. Unfortunately in life I come across as the devil most of the time.

germanechelonsoldier said:

The thing is that there are many people who get a sight into some peoples' minds with violence and that's I think what prehensile wanted to say... Or not? Teach me if I'm wrong!^^

You don't necessarily need violence to destroy a mind. A faulty concept like unconditional love can do quite enough damage. (*steps quietly back into my corner and sharpens horns)

#43 30STM2002-2008RIP

30STM2002-2008RIP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

Wtf is this?

#44 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

Riviting is what it is.

#45 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

I think it's something we stopped using, not only because many books claim that only certain people hear from "God" and also because it can be quite barbarous. mind-sharing, that is.

P.S. Telepathy is real. Mind control is real. Rabbit humpin is real.

P.S.S. SO...I've been surfing the tides of MARS, ALIENS, THE MOON, the all-seeing-eye and all of that. (I've witnessed with my own two eyes SO much effin weird shit that I just disregard everything and don't read up on things right away.)
SO...saw a bunch of pictures where it appears like "Earth-like" "man-made" architectural designs are almost mimicked on the moon and on mars... if this is true--my guess is either it is the result of some type of magnetic-mirror-pull Or...the paliens like what we do with our hands and possibly assume that they are some type of gift for....well, "THE GODS". and they're all like, "Well, shit...these dumbass humans are building these huge monuments (like that tall penis in DC). Say there IS a 'God'...we should do the same damn thing."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users