#181 laurahya

laurahya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

View Postaseaofstars, on 11 April 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

I like how you just jump to were allowed and opinion well that goes without saying. I just wanted to know why waste your time and come to the fourms and complain and put everyone down who likes it. Thats what i dont get. But noone can seem to tell why. Simple question.

I really don't think that's the case. People have been commenting on a topic related to the band, discussing rationally (for the most part ;) ) whether they like/support this new phenomenon of VyRT or not and what the implications may be. It seems that a majority of people here don't want to participate, but as far as I can tell nobody's been "putting down" people who do.

View PostCandyO, on 05 April 2012 - 02:01 PM, said:

And whomever does buy a ticket - and if you do, I hope you have fun and enjoy it immensely, seriously I do. Not everybody has to want the same thing, so have fun my friends, have fun

I can't really see the insult in there.

#182 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

I don`t think Shannon is mocking Vyrt. He`d be indirectly mocking his brother, and his band. To me it looks more like mocking the people who criticise it, if mocking at all. He may be just having attacks of vivid imagination.

#183 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:08 AM

You're 28, with a child???
Then grow up eh. You're a fucking tool and noone cares what you have to say.

If claiming you are a 'winner' cos you have been graced with a phonecall from the great Jared Leto doesn't display to you all how far below himself he sees you all, there is seriously something wrong with the way your mind works.
Again, I am embarressed for him.

#184 Mars.echelon

Mars.echelon

Not So Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

View PostJeto_9999, on 10 April 2012 - 07:14 AM, said:

a topic to who? only the obsessed and deluded.
a topic to pretty much everyone that used to post in this forum back when it wasn't dead. and says the guy who's talked about this before :rolleyes:  don't be such a hypocrite, and having been banned several times you're definitely not the person to tell me or anyone what can or cannot be discussed here. If you don't wanna see anything related to the lawsuit, block me and don't watch Artifact, there's a lot of name-calling and bashing the label, I'm sure you'd be traumatized.
obsessive compulsion? you've done nothing but criticize this band ever since I registered here 4 years ago and you're still around doing the exact same thing, registering again and again despite having all your accounts banned for being an idiot and disrespecting the forum rules. again, hypocrite

View Postlady elena, on 10 April 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

OK so now Jared is ringing people who buy a ticket to say thank you.. Ah I don't know about this. Its crazy. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK.
it makes people want to buy tickets even more because there's a (small) chance they'll receive a call from Jared. And probably some will even buy a second ticket in case they bought one days before it was valid for the call.

View PostMistressred, on 10 April 2012 - 09:29 AM, said:

So Jared owns VyRT?? Did someone say that??
yes, when he participates in those conferences or whatever, like Fast Company. I remember them saying he owns and created The Hive, The Golden Tickets and more recently VyRT. And his interview with Randi Zuckerberg kinda confirmed that, he said he doesn't need a label or corporate sponsor to make it happen.
It's also written here that he is an entrepreneur and the founder http://ascap2012.sch...eaker/jaredleto

#185 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:33 AM

Aww :( did I hit a nerve pumpkin?

Also, reread, not only 4 years worth. Then come back and kiss my ass eh.
Enjoy. I know I will.

#186 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:45 AM

On serious note, your claim of knowledge within this post is as laughable as Jared's claim he is still a talented musician.

You all love me, or at least love to hate me.
Either way I don't care.
I am batman. Yes yes.

Disclaimer: this edit comes as I've only just bothered to read the shit you wrote in entirety.
Much like the j-rod

Aaaaanyways...

#187 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:00 AM

You need to get laid Jeto. You`re too tense.  :)

#188 Mars.echelon

Mars.echelon

Not So Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:41 AM

lol owned

#189 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:49 AM

Is this where I say 'LOL' or post an emoticon so as you both understand I think you're both fucking pathetic Internet fucks?

#190 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

View PostJeto_9999, on 11 April 2012 - 06:49 AM, said:

Is this where I say 'LOL' or post an emoticon so as you both understand I think you're both fucking pathetic Internet fucks?

Why ask us what to do? We`re just pathetic Internet fucks.  :)

#191 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:47 AM

SO...

I was thinking about purchasing and then I saw the thing about a phone call. I then thought awww shish I should buy one now! And then I thought about it summore.. and didn't. I'm not saying that I won't eventually give in. I did vote, and I voted for 3pm pst (6pm est).

And I'm not making fun of anyone who is openly participating, but I am sure it will be more of a viewing experience rather than an actual interaction.

It almost sounds like Shannon is mocking. People in the thread asking why Shannon isn't on board and then he all of a sudden starts tweeting the things he does?

Stop the fighting already, geeeeez.

#192 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

View Postpale_existence, on 11 April 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

SO...

I was thinking about purchasing and then I saw the thing about a phone call. I then thought awww shish I should buy one now! And then I thought about it summore.. and didn't. I'm not saying that I won't eventually give in. I did vote, and I voted for 3pm pst (6pm est).

And I'm not making fun of anyone who is openly participating, but I am sure it will be more of a viewing experience rather than an actual interaction.

It almost sounds like Shannon is mocking. People in the thread asking why Shannon isn't on board and then he all of a sudden starts tweeting the things he does?

Stop the fighting already, geeeeez.

Yeah, that`s what made me think he was mocking the `non-believers`.

#193 Aneczka

Aneczka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:20 AM

SO...

I gave in and bought it today :). And Shannon's the best, mabye its mocking but its so funny, these tweets just loosen up the atmosphere and I don't suppose he's got bad intentions.

#194 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

View Postpale_existence, on 11 April 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

if the administrator here can't even be bothered to read anymore, there's not alot of chance the Letos are. Especially Shannon.
I can't even be fucked reading most of the shit in here.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Seriously.

#195 kate30stm

kate30stm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

CandyO There's a pretty nice S/T mug on Cafepress but you know copyright and all that ;)

I know that's how it should be working and it has done up until a month or so ago but now like Laura my multi-quote button just takes me to the reply box so I can't quote more than one comment. I've asked Helios a couple of times to look into it but nothing's been done. Thanks for trying to help anyway.

aseaofstars "I just wanted to know why waste your time and come to the fourms and complain and put everyone down who likes it..."

You're just repeating yourself, like Candy and Laura have said no-one here is bashing anyone who wants to take part, we're having a discussion and hope those that buy tickets enjoy it, and we've said as much. If everyone being entitled to their opinion is obvious, then have yours and respect those whose opinion may differ from your own. If you think we are wasting our time having a discussion then fine but it's a little baffling why you would then waste your time posting in here and making accusations which simply aren't true.

Re. the time options, anyone know if there's anyway of seeing how many votes have been placed and which time is in the lead? Voting doesn't show you any results as I just tried it.

#196 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

View PostSpectralTiger, on 11 April 2012 - 11:18 AM, said:

Yeah, that`s what made me think he was mocking the `non-believers`.
You truly need to turn off your computer and go outside into the real world for a bit.
Even just an hour or so.

#197 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

View PostJeto_9999, on 11 April 2012 - 11:43 AM, said:

You truly need to turn off your computer and go outside into the real world for a bit.
Even just an hour or so.

No, I`d rather stay online and continue enjoying the fascinating conversations I`ve got with you.  :wub:  :)

#198 Aneczka

Aneczka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

View PostCoco Converse, on 11 April 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

Did anyone see the video where he called this lady named Barbara

Would be fun to hear him scream THIS IS WHO I REALLY AAAMMM to the phone next time he calls a fan :lol:

#199 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

No worries. Hang around and wait for me then.
It's more than obvious you have absolutely nothing to offer the world anyways.

#200 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

View PostJeto_9999, on 11 April 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

No worries. Hang around and wait for me then.
It's more than obvious you have absolutely nothing to offer the world anyways.

No, I don`t. That`s why I feel such a connection with you. :wub:  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users