SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

View PostJeto_9999, on 08 April 2012 - 11:27 AM, said:

but you ARE a dipshit.
Because of that, PLEASE do NOT ever breed. For the sake of all around you, PRACTICE SAFE SEX!!!

Too late.  :)

#142 QuietChaos

QuietChaos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

View PostMistressred, on 07 April 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

How does one make vegan pancakes anyway?? I just learned about the club soda can make your cup cakes rise thing, and you can omit the eggs and oil?? or something...... :unsure: I think I'd prefer to see him play with his rubber chicken......
I've heard you can use applesauce? I dunno though, I prefer waffles ;)

View Postpale_existence, on 08 April 2012 - 08:11 AM, said:

And, idk!? I still need to find vegan ice cream. I guess I need to take a hike to one of the "nice" stores in the outer-area because they closed the one across the street that I could walk to and probably had some options! *grr*

Gotta admit that his is an easier way to appease fans rather than come out of nowhere with 'new material' and do a show. Then you'd have ppl complaining either about the ppl that could afford to attend show in whatever random location and/or how its not fair that not everyone could participate.
I put a couple of ideas about vegan ice cream for you in that SMILE! thread.Surely someone here has more ideas tho, I'm not a vegan I just eat it because it's lower in fat and calories.

RE the bolded.. easier or lazier? I'd rather he get working on putting out a product rather than sit around and talk about a product that may or may not come to fruition.. Yeah, I know he said they'll do an intimate performance or whatever but for some reason all I can picture is Jared sitting with his guitar singing and playing a couple of lines from the songs I hate the most anyway.

But I agree about people complaining..but on the other hand, there are plenty of those freaky kinds who will gush insanely over each and every thing he does. No matter what.

View PostSpectralTiger, on 08 April 2012 - 09:08 AM, said:

Quick doesn`t equal quality. The greatest works of art take months/years to create.
Ah, but surely that can be subjective? Like, for instance, in my opinion Nevermind is one of the most incredible albums ever written and recorded and it only took a couple months. Whereas on the other hand, U2 spent 5 years between 2004-2009 to write and record an album of utter shit called No Line on the Horizon...

View PostJeto_9999, on 08 April 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

Surely you read my huge ass post where I pointed em all out???
Someone even made a YouTube vid out of it. After that, I started putting copyrights and disclaimers on my posts as a piss take.
Remember?
Disclaimer: this post and all content is the sole property of Jeto and 30 Seconds To Mars Power Invision forums unlimited.
Yup.. you gave us all hotdogs and everything..
I believe this is the vid?

She still hasn't given you proper credit...
and this was the thread..Wash,Rinse,Repeat

Don't know where your long ass post went tho but it was right around the time that thread went up and you reiterated some of it in that thread as well.

So anyway.. was Jared's interview with Randi Zuckerberg posted? He does talk about the whole VyRt thing (at about 2-3 mins in). His comments are interesting...

You know though, I find it interesting that Shannon has not said one word (so far) about this whole VyRT business.. Tomo has and of course Jared is a spamming maniac. But nothing that I've seen from Shannon unless I've missed it. Hmmm...

Anyway, Happy Easter everyone. Have an Easter egg for me. Seems I have come down with the plague. Death is surely around the corner...

#143 lady elena

lady elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

yeh i noticed shannon has not twitted about vyrt. I all so notice that Shannon and Becks have joined other Booking Agency groups. Shann did say in a recent interview that the work he does with becks has no reflection on Mars they are two very separate projects. I had a bit of a giggle when the interviewer kept asking about mars you could see shann was alitte annoyed.
  I would so love to see Shann and even Tomo join other bands while they are on a break. To see how good they really are with out Jared directing them. Test there Skills and pick up some new technics.
Getting back to being independant i really think this would work well for Mars as Jared perfers to work alone. Jeto is right about the last album all the songs were written long before the situation with emi.
Read a rumour that emma is now a bussiness partner and no longer Jareds PA. Like i said its a RUMOur. It seem she has alot to do with The Hive and Vyrt now on a business level.

Death is surely around the corner... HAaaaaaaaaaa

#144 Aneczka

Aneczka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

Idk if there are going to be any vegan pancakes on vyrt... I hope not and we'll get one or two additional songs instead. But here's how it could look like:

Posted Image
http://jaredleto.com...es-for-brekkie/

Why are they so brownish?

#145 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

No idea but the mixture is brownish too, maybe it`s a different type of flour. Mine are also a bit brownish but that`s becuz I mix cinnamon in  B)

#146 Mars.echelon

Mars.echelon

Not So Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

View Postlady elena, on 08 April 2012 - 04:32 AM, said:

someone mentioned is this something Jared will use when he starts to runs out of money. Vyrt and make some more..
Jared running out of money? :lol: the guy is rich and makes loads of money with other stuff not related to the band such as fashion shows and Hugo Boss. I wouldn't be worried about that, everything he "does for the fans" earns him a couple thousand.

last time they tried to go independent they were slapped with a 30 million lawsuit. If they do become independent I'll throw a fucking party.

#147 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

View Postlady elena, on 08 April 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

Jeto  is right about the last album all the songs were written long before the situation with emi.
That's not what I meant and no they weren't.
I meant TIW was written within a few weeks and the lyrics he used were recycled lyrics from previous songs he had released.

View PostMars.echelon, on 09 April 2012 - 08:37 AM, said:

last time they tried to go independent they were slapped with a 30 million lawsuit.
That had nothing to do with independant recording.
They were sued because they did not meet contractual obligations and that forced them to then record TIW 'independantly'.
Jared basically sold his soul for 30 million and now he's 'paying' for it.
Still tho, that is irrelevant and really not a discussion to be had here. Allow them some privacy and focus on the music.

#148 Mars.echelon

Mars.echelon

Not So Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

View PostJeto_9999, on 09 April 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

That had nothing to do with independant recording.
They were sued because they did not meet contractual obligations and that forced them to then record TIW 'independantly'.
that was not what I meant

THIRTYSECONDSTOMARS, on 17 August 2008 - 07:36 PM, said:

Yes we have been sued by EMI. But NOT for failing to deliver music or for 'quitting'.  We have been sued by the corporation quite simply because roughly 45 days ago we exercised our legal right to terminate our old, out of date contract, which, according to the law is null and void.

#149 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

EXTREMELY clever wording!!!!
But not clever enough in the long run.

Anyways like I said, please respect the privacy of all parties concerned and lets focus on the music and this vyrt bullshit.

#150 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

View PostJeto_9999, on 08 April 2012 - 11:27 AM, said:

Kept it interesting.
I gotta jet.
I'll be back soon.
Yeaaaaaah, but I get pretty damn dramatic and mouthy--It gets addicting, even. And will sometimes later think about how that could possibly hurt other people and then I feel bad and....  :blink:

blahblah water under the bridge--glad you got the mental notes to visit again =o)

View PostQuietChaos, on 08 April 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

I put a couple of ideas about vegan ice cream for you in that SMILE! thread.Surely someone here has more ideas tho, I'm not a vegan I just eat it because it's lower in fat and calories.

RE the bolded.. easier or lazier? I'd rather he get working on putting out a product rather than sit around and talk about a product that may or may not come to fruition.. Yeah, I know he said they'll do an intimate performance or whatever but for some reason all I can picture is Jared sitting with his guitar singing and playing a couple of lines from the songs I hate the most anyway.

But I agree about people complaining..but on the other hand, there are plenty of those freaky kinds who will gush insanely over each and every thing he does. No matter what.
Yes, I did read that and I think I replied. I may've been wrong in my reply, but I remember someone telling me that a certain grain was not considered as vegan. I think it was Tropical Smoothies. I'm not even vegetarian, yet...but if I was gonna go that route I'd like to go vegan. That's why I'm interested in trying the ice cream!

About the 'lazy' issue. Yanno...I was thinking about this the other day when Jeto first mentioned, but I didn't say anything.

Anybody remember the initial "Go outside and do something"...but now we're being nudged to gather around a screen? shrugs...

I know, right. If they were, like, 'unreleased' songs?! That might make it more zomg i haz to see this!

Yeah, and I wonder if that is who he meant by 'fanatic' in that interview. Interesting talk...

Read a rumour that emma is now a bussiness partner and no longer Jareds PA. Like i said its a RUMOur. It seem she has alot to do with The Hive and Vyrt now on a business level.
Smart chick. howeva... just 'cause you heard it... just 'cause I said it...doesn't make it true!

View PostJeto_9999, on 09 April 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

Anyways like I said, please respect the privacy of all parties concerned and lets focus on the music and this vyrt bullshit.
I don't even want to begin to even attempt to even have a flicker of a real thought concerning that lawsuit or their music/lyrical making process or anything in between. It's just too damn weird.

I agree.

#151 QuietChaos

QuietChaos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

View Postpale_existence, on 09 April 2012 - 11:06 AM, said:

Yes, I did read that and I think I replied. I may've been wrong in my reply, but I remember someone telling me that a certain grain was not considered as vegan. I think it was Tropical Smoothies. I'm not even vegetarian, yet...but if I was gonna go that route I'd like to go vegan. That's why I'm interested in trying the ice cream!

About the 'lazy' issue. Yanno...I was thinking about this the other day when Jeto first mentioned, but I didn't say anything.

Anybody remember the initial "Go outside and do something"...but now we're being nudged to gather around a screen? shrugs...

I know, right. If they were, like, 'unreleased' songs?! That might make it more zomg i haz to see this!

Yeah, and I wonder if that is who he meant by 'fanatic' in that interview. Interesting talk...

I don't even want to begin to even attempt to even have a flicker of a real thought concerning that lawsuit or their music/lyrical making process or anything in between. It's just too damn weird.

Do you have a Whole Foods near you? They have lots of choices to pick from.. but like I said I'm not vegan or vegetarian. Just very careful about what I eat. More like phobic, but whatever...Good luck if you attempt it though!

Why didn't you say anything? Nothing wrong with having an opinion and freedom of speech is a glorious thing :)

Maybe people don't spend as much money when they are outside? I kid, I kid..it's not really all about money. Really.

Some unreleased songs would be nice.. but honestly, I am just not into that acoustic stuff. Even if they let Shannon play, I can't imagine it being like a real show. Surely, he'll be neutered to nothing. At this point, I'd rather see Shannon + Antoine. Drums and dance music.. doesn't get much better than that ;)

It will be interesting to hear what they do play.. if they do. Who knows, maybe they'll run out of time.

The 'fanatic' thing was interesting...'you know who you are'.. but, then... why does he encourage it? Does encouraging the crazies = potential income? But you know they all heard that comment from him, and then thought to themselves 'glad I'm not like that'..

No comment either on the lawsuit. Never began to even attempt to understand it. None of my business and too complicated of an issue I know absolutely nothing about.

Oh..and here's the make-up of who bought the vyrt of the MARS #300..14% in Europe; 12% Africa; 10% Asia; 25% Australia;5% S. America & 50% in N. America...

A bit different than I would have figured...

#152 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostQuietChaos, on 09 April 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

The only Whole Foods that I am aware of is almost an hour (if mild congestion) away. I only visited once when I worked up that way and they do have an amazing salad bar.

We have a Wegmanns(sp) near me, but it is so large I am kind of intimidated by it. They have movie nights there... srsly?! I'd be in there for HOURS and probably leave with at least $200+ more of crap I will end up throwing away anyway because I really don't eat or pick that often and my food goes bad (I KNOW I KNOW HOW wrong that is...).

About that not eating much thang... I'm wondering why I even gained a few lbs. Effin American processed food is shit, I tell ya.

Anywhoo... I don't think they are doing this for the $, but of course they will make a profit. It is 'work', so.. If anything, it's helping Tomo out, right? I'm not all up in their biz, but I haven't seen anyone post about him doing anything. He deserves it.

Unreleased is the way to go. I swear that is what got me really interested in them past the initial "omg I'm an eshielonz/eckielon how do u say it? oh shit...no I'm not" phase.

I'd love to see Shan playing the drums while his partna works the tables. I bet that is an amazing and energetic experience right there.

Yeah, I was one of the ones having a debate with myself if I would consider myself an actual 'fanatic' or not for a good minute or two even after the interview was finished. (lol)

Funny thing is, didn't somebody pretty much say his exact response on here (dunno the thread) a whiles back?  <_<

///that's cuz Americans are lazy!! lol

P.S. Does anyone notice that, sure, his eyes looks really awake and not glazed over in any way for this interview (unlike all of the pics posted in his blog thread/on his blog), and he mentions how he is sew not into anything like that anymore. Also, how he kinda looks like Creepy McCreeperson?

#153 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

View Postlaurahya, on 05 April 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

Haha, I love the laid-back zen attitude about this over here, it seems like Twitter is always so ZOMG RAWR FLAIL about everything.  :rolleyes:
INORITE? Who ever thought that this board would be called the zen place hahaa.
And OMG yes the twitter RAWR is nutty. For the record, most of the peeps I follow are not RAWR like that, most days. I only see it when I search Twitter... which certain people often suggest I stop doing if only for blood pressure control. ;)

View Postkate30stm, on 06 April 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

CandyO You were spot on with that, can I borrow that crystal ball sometime? Yes, the vegan pancakes - maybe I should charge $$ for people to watch me cook, I make a mean Spaghetti Bolognese.
:)
If I had the crystal ball, you could borrow it. To me, it just seemed a natural progression. Like, they wouldn't spend that much money on equipment, website registration, etc. and then not utilize it after MARS300. I undershot the studio vyrt by $2.49 tho... crystal ball needs polishing. :/
I might pay to EAT your spaghetti bolognese...

View PostMars.echelon, on 07 April 2012 - 04:53 AM, said:

I would do that but this time around they disabled the option that lets people change the quantity of items, so you can't see anything. I bet Helios did that :rolleyes:
you're still able to see the number of viewers during the chat though, so someone could check that.

Because he knows people will buy it, and for as long as people buy everything that is shoved their way, they'll keep making thousands of dollars this way.
Well rats. Maybe he did. It's like 7 of us who even care. The rest of them out there will keep on buying it no matter what.

*nod*

yeh i noticed shannon has not twitted about vyrt. I all so notice that Shannon and Becks have joined other Booking Agency groups. Shann did say in a recent interview that the work he does with becks has no reflection on Mars they are two very separate projects. I had a bit of a giggle when the interviewer kept asking about mars you could see shann was alitte annoyed.
Shannon buys his own house and moves out of the brother compound... does the DJ thing with Antoine but does not sign with The Hive for marketing... gets annoyed being asked about Mars during an interview... does not tweet incessantly about newest VYRT.  

Writing on the wall...?

The 'fanatic' thing was interesting...'you know who you are'.. but, then... why does he encourage it? Does encouraging the crazies = potential income? But you know they all heard that comment from him, and then thought to themselves 'glad I'm not like that'..

No comment either on the lawsuit. Never began to even attempt to understand it. None of my business and too complicated of an issue I know absolutely nothing about.

Oh..and here's the make-up of who bought the vyrt of the MARS #300..14% in Europe; 12% Africa; 10% Asia; 25% Australia;5% S. America & 50% in N. America...
Guess that is from the interview thing. And yes, that. Potential income. And sadly, I bet there was a whole bunch of people who enjoyed it and thought "omg me yes me I am your favorite fanatic!!!1!.

But they made the lawsuit our business. Came in and gave us all the dirt, or at least the dirt as Mars wanted us to know it. *shrugs*

Interesting numbers on the mars300 vyrt. Where did you find those?

#154 IsylyaEleni

IsylyaEleni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

...how is that possible? I keep running the numbers, and - and -- You can't actually have 116%.

#155 QuietChaos

QuietChaos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

View Postpale_existence, on 09 April 2012 - 02:17 PM, said:

I dunno.. don't have a Wegmans..I actually travel about 1.5 hours to Whole Foods. I know, I know.Of course not all the time, but there are certain things I just want from there. About the not eating much thing.. I get that too...and it's definitely the processed American foods. Refined carbohydrates are evil. Like I said, I'm so careful about what I eat. Except Lucky Charms. Everyone's got their vice. That's mine.

I didn't even think about Tomo. Yeah, I'm a bad fan. I just wonder how Shannon is doing in all this. I think he'd still have a hell of a career outside of Mars but what do I know?

View PostCandyO, on 09 April 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

Shannon buys his own house and moves out of the brother compound... does the DJ thing with Antoine but does not sign with The Hive for marketing... gets annoyed being asked about Mars during an interview... does not tweet incessantly about newest VYRT.  

Writing on the wall...?

Guess that is from the interview thing. And yes, that. Potential income. And sadly, I bet there was a whole bunch of people who enjoyed it and thought "omg me yes me I am your favorite fanatic!!!1!.

But they made the lawsuit our business. Came in and gave us all the dirt, or at least the dirt as Mars wanted us to know it. *shrugs*

Maybe?  Kinda makes me sad. Or maybe just nostalgic?

Yes, from the interview thing.. you still on dial up darlin'? :)  Didn't even think of it as 'Your Favorite Lunatic'.. but you're right.

I guess they did..but still, I just don't get how this business operates. Does my head in really, to try and figure it out. So I don't.

My friend Pie put them up.. I figured they were given out by the vyrt twitter or Mars twitter or one of those I don't follow/don't pay attention to.. She posted it and I thought it odd that Europe was so low. (yeah, that's just my impression)

View PostIsylyaEleni, on 09 April 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

...how is that possible? I keep running the numbers, and - and -- You can't actually have 116%.

LOL - my math is horrid.. but it is what I saw/read/copy/pasted..my friend posted it, I'm gonna ask where she got it and hope to get a link.. perhaps that will explain the math? Or not? We are not even gonna talk about how many times I just tried to add that in my head and got different numbers :)

Will let you know if/when I get a link/source for this.. but these are the numbers.. I swear!

Or, perhaps it's kinda like the MARS #300 which was #309 or whatever? New math?

Oh..and forget that thing about Shannon not mentioning the vyrt.. I guess he's just slower at it..but he's finally on it too.

#156 Mars.echelon

Mars.echelon

Not So Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

exactly, and this has been a topic over here for almost 4 years, don't see why people are making a big deal out of it now -_-

0:50 http://vyrt.net/watch/ they can't do math. And there's no way 10% of viewers were in Japan and only 5% were from south america.

speak of the devil... http://twitter.com/#...484493344751618

#157 Coco Converse

Coco Converse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Wow, I honestly have a hard time believing that those numbers are the accurate statistics of the Mars 300 VyRT... if anything, I would easily assume that 50% of viewers were to have come from Europe, and that there would have been more viewers in South America than Africa, Asia, and Australia. In regards to North America, my train of thought was that most of the fanatics in the United States actually flew out to New York City to attend in person. (and that includes myself)

Mmhmm, and I just took notice on Twitter that both Shannon and Tomo have recently tweeted about VyRT... my timeline at the moment practically consists of the names of various countries, typed in all caps.

#158 QuietChaos

QuietChaos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

View PostCoco Converse, on 09 April 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

Wow, I honestly have a hard time believing that those numbers are the accurate statistics of the Mars 300 VyRT... if anything, I would easily assume that 50% of viewers were to have come from Europe, and that there would have been more viewers in South America than Africa, Asia, and Australia. In regards to North America, my train of thought was that most of the fanatics in the United States actually flew out to New York City to attend in person. (and that includes myself)

Mmhmm, and I just took notice on Twitter that both Shannon and Tomo have recently tweeted about VyRT... my timeline at the moment practically consists of the names of various countries, typed in all caps.

I know what you mean, but those are the numbers as inaccurate as they are in regards to equaling 100%.. Mars.Echelon put up the link for it (thank you for that!) ... but yeah, I thought that Europe would be higher..but I guess you need to take into account the time zone? If it hadn't been middle of the night for them, would the composition have been different?

I do agree in regards to thinking South America would have been higher.. Where are you Chile?!?!

Jared did mention that a lot of people in the actual audience of the Mars 300 were doing the vyrt as well...really?? Why???

Don't forget though, that NYC is expensive.... you aren't flying out there and staying on the cheap.. unless, of course, you like bed bugs and the like?

Saw the RT's.... why the hell is this necessary?

#159 Coco Converse

Coco Converse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostQuietChaos, on 09 April 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

I know what you mean, but those are the numbers as inaccurate as they are in regards to equaling 100%.. Mars.Echelon put up the link for it (thank you for that!) ... but yeah, I thought that Europe would be higher..but I guess you need to take into account the time zone? If it hadn't been middle of the night for them, would the composition have been different?

I do agree in regards to thinking South America would have been higher.. Where are you Chile?!?!

Jared did mention that a lot of people in the actual audience of the Mars 300 were doing the vyrt as well...really?? Why???

Don't forget though, that NYC is expensive.... you aren't flying out there and staying on the cheap.. unless, of course, you like bed bugs and the like?

Saw the RT's.... why the hell is this necessary?

The time zone situation most definitely could have played a part in regards to the percentage of Europeans participating in the Mars 300 VyRT, simultaneously with the fact that it was on a Wednesday night, and people likely had to get up for school or work in a few hours. I don't know, but it might have been nice if they offered a replay of the concert to give those in the middle of the night time zones a fair opportunity to watch the stream.

Hmm, I believe I read that this upcoming VyRT on the twenty-seventh is apparently going to take place at two o'clock PM (I am assuming Eastern time), making this an afternoon event? That absolutely does take into account all of the fans over in Europe, as the time over there would be more fair to them... however, that then leaves Asia and Australia on the short end of the stick this time.

Ooh, and I do have to say, that yes, I did witness a few people watching the VyRT stream on their smartphones while being physically there in the audience.  :lol: Kind of awkward, having to look down at your phone to watch the exact same show which is occurring right in front of you.

Personally, when the Mars 300 concert was first announced back in October, I do admit that I was a big sucker for the whole 'THIS IS IT, LAST SHOW EVER, BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!' scheme of marketing. Additionally, I have family over on the East coast whom go to New York City frequently, so meeting up with them, in which we booked a room at a hotel right next door to the venue, was not too much of a dilemma.

Haha, and in regards to the Twitter retweets of various countries, I am genuinely tempted to create a silly, fake/trolling Twitter account posing for either Santa Claus and his elves from the North Pole, the penguins in Antarctica, or a martian from a far away galaxy, stating that they are all ready to VyRT too!  :lol:

#160 IsylyaEleni

IsylyaEleni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

And just in case spamming isn't enough, we all get emails, too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users