Jared; Do you own a iPhone or are you still using a Blackberry?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 XX BR3AK M3 D0WN

XX BR3AK M3 D0WN

You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,879 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

I saw some of the posts you post on your blog and it looks to me like you have an iPhone 4. did you get it recently after Steve Jobs passed?  PS- that man was a Genius I love the iPhone it is beyond the best smart phone out there. No offense if you still use your berry. but i love my iPhone 4. (Sadly i don't have the 4S).

Thanks if you can answer!

#2 HELIOS

HELIOS

[ECHELON]

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:48 PM

Blackberry.

#3 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:10 AM

View PostHelios, on 22 December 2011 - 09:48 PM, said:

Blackberry.
Did you see the commercial for Blackberry Bold, with the neon bikes,with people all going out for a night ride? It's AWESOME! (wants a bike like that)
Yeah that is all....

#4 dvlshangel

dvlshangel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

View PostWisydryXeritter, on 23 December 2011 - 12:44 PM, said:

(Talk show blaring on tv in store window).  It really is what many people do right after they provide (static)up smoking. There may very well even be moments exactly where you discover yourself slipping a little bit. It is usually pure (traffic noise) to presume that quitting cigarette smoking removes a (ambulance passing) inbuilt weight reduction program. This fallacy continues to be circulating for eons like pollen floating spherical in spring time. (conversation of couple walking by) Does nicotine affect excess weight and weight fluctuation (Fire Truck races by siren wailing). All those that obtain just about the most body weight as a result of (Car radio drowning out the T.V)  they provide up cigarette smoking. It (Two men exit store arguing) not has an result (man steps to curb and whistles for a cab) no matter if smoking cigarettes or not smoking. Number one, considering that nicotine is often a stimulant. (Delivery truck double parks, blocking in cab. Driver cruses and blares horn) These terrified of falling into this entice are encouraged. (Homeless man mumbling as he passes pushing a cart) You realize what it type of does...

I edited and added a bit of city noise to create a bit of Urban Poetry from this spam.

Blackberry...Crackberry

#5 echelonexistence

echelonexistence

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:16 AM

I saw that comm to those are sick. Reminded me of the ride

View PostMistressred, on 23 December 2011 - 10:10 AM, said:

Did you see the commercial for Blackberry Bold, with the neon bikes,with people all going out for a night ride? It's AWESOME! (wants a bike like that)
Yeah that is all....

#6 RejChelon

RejChelon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

I wanna buy a BB because of him haha!

#7 Mars.echelon

Mars.echelon

Not So Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

pretty sure he owns an iphone now along with his blackberry. he just started using instagram, many of his tweets are sent via iphone and he was seen holding one while out and about in LA last month. http://30stm.org/gal...p_display_media

#8 boovya

boovya

hrmm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:29 AM

boring

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users