#103 IsylyaEleni

IsylyaEleni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:08 AM

Here's what you do.

And the answer to your other question is in the post above...

#104 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:26 PM

http://www.nme.com/n...s-to-mars/61243 HAHA!!!!

#105 IsylyaEleni

IsylyaEleni

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:31 AM

Whoo-hoo! So everyone can finally just caaaaaalm down. I still like my theory better, though.

Seriously, though, as one of those neurotic control freaks who plans absolutely everything out years in advance, I honestly can't wrap my mind around their live-in-the-now, "we're focused on the present", "the journey is the destination" mindset. Well, the last I do get since destination and goals aren't really the same, but still. Whole personality type is a mystery to me.

#106 Jeto_9990

Jeto_9990

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:36 AM

dear THIRTYSECONDSTOMARS,

JARED: youre a lyrics man (with an ego), interpret these as you wish;

lame artist eh?! but thats a timeless song that will never die.
all done with a mullet.
proving doesnt matter how you look or are perceived as long as you deliver. ONE song that will live forever.
wheres yours? it was possible.

you disapoint me to no end.
start fucking listening asshole and stop this show pony shit. noone cares enough for it or you to matter!

SHANNON: you are the shit.
dont let your only talent be drugs.
peace and love brother.

TOMO: what a talentless, pussy whipped puppet you became eh.
good luck with the baby making. its the best thing youll ever do.

regards,
jeto j use u-streamandlistentokasabian...motherfuckers!

#107 J30STM

J30STM

"Rock - Paper - Scissors - Lizard - Spock"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,088 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:50 AM

View PostJeto_9990, on 06 January 2012 - 03:36 AM, said:

dear THIRTYSECONDSTOMARS,

JARED: youre a lyrics man (with an ego), interpret these as you wish;

lame artist eh?! but thats a timeless song that will never die.
all done with a mullet.
proving doesnt matter how you look or are perceived as long as you deliver. ONE song that will live forever.
wheres yours? it was possible.

you disapoint me to no end.
start fucking listening asshole and stop this show pony shit. noone cares enough for it or you to matter!

SHANNON: you are the shit.
dont let your only talent be drugs.
peace and love brother.

TOMO: what a talentless, pussy whipped puppet you became eh.
good luck with the baby making. its the best thing youll ever do.

regards,
jeto j use u-streamandlistentokasabian...motherfuckers!
Jeto? Back again...Happy New Year.

John Farnham is by no means a lame artist....not sure you were trying to imply that though.

In fact, he is still the number 1 on my list of best shows I've seen live. That voice goes on & on and doesn't show a crack for a bit. Strong & full of emotion & was proud to be at barrier and have witnessed it all  :wub:
Jared will never reach that level imo.

Jared: take note ;) Watch it till the end.... And this I saw live in 1990 ( also one hell of a dvd )

#108 TENIME

TENIME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:21 AM

I've only been a board member for a short time, but I have never in my life seen so many panicking threads about them breaking up, when, to my knowledge (thread's long, haven't read the whole thing), there's been no word from the band themselves.

Celebrities often have their fingers in as many pies as they can get ahold of. It's not uncommon for someone to act in movies/TV/theater, write scripts/poetry/books/music, direct movies/TV/theater, fly planes, scuba dive, rock climb, ski, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Maynard James Keenan is in three bands and runs a winery, for crying out loud.

Unless Jared says "I am never performing music ever again," him appearing in more movies does not mean he will never perform music ever again.

And even then, I wouldn't believe it, because the only thing that stops celebrities from "making a comeback" is death. How many "farewell tours" have the Rolling Stones had in their career? How many actors have said they've retired from acting, only to appear in something a year or two later? If it's something they used to enjoy and can still make them money, they're going to keep doing it until they are unable to. Even then, if it's a collaborative endeavor, losing one member doesn't stop the whole. How many bands kept going after members left - or died? Even frontmen are replaceable. Drowning Pool, Adema, Iron Maiden, Alice in Chains, Sublime. Do I want a 30 Seconds To Mars without Jared Leto? Frak no. But it wouldn't mean the end of the band.

Is it possible Jared, Tomo & Shannon could have a huge falling out, and hate each other, and refuse to ever speak to one another for the rest of their lives? Yeah, anything's possible.

But Jared doing more movies, or Tomo getting married, or Shannon working on other bands is not a death certificate for 30 Seconds To Mars. Dave Grohl fronts Foo Fighters, but also drums for countless other bands. Travis Barker drums for a half dozen bands and Mark Hoppus & Tom DeLonge had a big falling out, but lo and behold: blink-182 is back. They have a new album coming out and I just saw them on Conan not too long ago performing a new song (and, man, did Tom get fat).

I'd prefer the boys to do other things so they don't get burnt out on 30STM. Repetition kills marriages, jobs, friendships, television shows, movie franchises. It's good to take a break from things, get some variety, try something new. That way, they can come back with a vengeance, because they're not sick of it. I'd rather wait a few more years for a new album than never get one again because they were bored of doing it.

#109 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:13 AM

Yes, but the subtle hint that this may be the end sold a lot of last minute M&G's and tickets. B)

PS Jeto at least behave long enough to partake in conversation dammit!  How ya doin :P

#110 I.R.A

I.R.A

BULLSEYE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

Jeto? :o is dat you?

#111 Jeto_9990

Jeto_9990

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

View PostJ30STM, on 06 January 2012 - 03:50 AM, said:

Jeto? Back again...Happy New Year.
happy new year to you also.

View PostMistressred, on 06 January 2012 - 10:13 AM, said:

PS Jeto at least behave long enough to partake in conversation dammit!  How ya doin :P
I'm not sure that's possible judging from what I've read.
I'm very well thanks. I hope you are too.

View PostI.R.A, on 07 January 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

Jeto? :o is dat you?
yes, Sup

#112 Fedra

Fedra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:09 AM

We might not be sure if there well be a new album or if we will even hear from them anymore ,
but one thing i know is that they have given me GREAT music, they became part of my life and changed it in an amazing way.
So even if we wouldn't hear from them anny more we still have our memories, we will always remember how awsome they were.
Doesn't mean i don't want them to come back  ;).
So there's no point in arguing about them comming back or not, they were great, they still are, and we all hope they will come back.
That's for sure.

#113 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

http://www.nme.com/n...s-to-mars/61243 source
"30 Seconds To Mars have confirmed that they will not be splitting up, despite previously hinting that their future was uncertain.

The band have stated that they are currently focussing on the "here and now" and drummer Shannon Leto has also explained: "We've never said this is 'the end."

In an interview with Kerrang!, his brother and frontman of the band, Jared Leto, said" etc etc....

#114 Fedra

Fedra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:24 PM

Alright, so anyways, Tomo says they do plan on getting back on the stage in the future.
Most of u already knew if u got the newsletter but for the people who don't get it; here's what Tomo had to say.  :lol:

This Week - 01/25/2012

From Tomo:

It's pretty difficult to put into words the way I feel being home.  It's amazing to be near close friends and family and to have the ability to see everyone in person instead of on my computer screen during a Skype session!  I can't help but feel it's a little bittersweet though, because I miss seeing all of your faces out there. Having the opportunity to do what we do and to share this with all of you is a real gift that I never take for granted and I never will.

The journey we all went on together during "This Is War" was so incredible.  We will never forget the moments that make up the two plus years on the road, sharing that album with all of you.  Even as I sit here and write this little letter to you all, I start to smile when I think about the very beginning days of promoting the album with all of you here in Los Angeles, on Melrose, in front of The Hive.  The humble beginnings of a truly beautiful and amazing experience, an experience that I wouldn't change for anything.  All the way to the very last shows in NYC where we all VyRT'ed together, broke a Guinness World Record together, and took over a church for a few days together, and so many incredible experiences in between that we all shared together.

There is a theme here, "together", "family", "Cult", "Army", whatever you want to call it.  Just like the experiences of the last two plus years, the future will be no different in this one sense - in the sense that we will usher in a whole new set of experiences together, again, as a family of like-minded individuals who just want to believe, dream, live, die, bleed, fists in the air, eyes to the sky, losing their fucking minds TOGETHER! I personally can't wait to see what the future holds. Let's see if we can't figure out how to speed up time and get there more quickly!!!

Until we meet again!  Love and miss you all so much!!!

TomoFromEarth

#115 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

Kind of thinking it must have been Tomo that posted the "put your bleeding fists in the air" during the 2007 Fuse vote :lol:

#116 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 26 January 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Kind of thinking it must have been Tomo that posted the "put your bleeding fists in the air" during the 2007 Fuse vote :lol:

This one?

View PostTHIRTYSECONDSTOMARS, on Dec 20 2007, 01:38 PM, said:

THE FINAL 24 HOURS OF VOTING ARE UPON US LOYAL SOLDIERS...

NO BAND COULD BE PROUDER THAN WE ARE OF YOU, AND NO BAND COULD BE AS HONORED AS YOU HAVE MADE US FEEL...

LET US ALL SHOW THE WORLD WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE ECHELON AND THE MARS ARMY PUT THEIR MINDS TO A TASK...  THIS IS NO LONGER ABOUT WINNING A SINGLE COMPETITION, THIS IS ABOUT SHOWING EVERYONE THAT WE AS A WHOLE CANNOT BE DEFEATED!!!

SHOW THE WORLD THE POWER OF THE ECHELON, SHOW THE WORLD THE STRENGTH OF THE MARS ARMY!!!  THROW YOUR FINGER-BLEEDING FISTS IN THE AIR AND SCREAM!!!
THIRTYSECONDSTOMARS

PROVEHITO IN ALTUM
I concur  B)

#117 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

How could I forget it was "finger-bleeding fists" haha...
Awww good times! Exhausting times. I totally had no time to send christmas cards that year  :lol:

#118 Mar Kurdt

Mar Kurdt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:18 AM

I hope they create a new album and start a tour soon..

#119 germanechelonsoldier

germanechelonsoldier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:51 AM

Hey ;)

I think that "FUTURE OR NO FUTURE" is not the right question because obviously there WILL be a future anyway - maybe it would be better to ask if there will be a future for the band and for us with them?... Really don't want to fuck you up! I just wanted to mention it^^

Want to say that I would be VERY happy if there will be a new album in the FUTURE but those three guys have to go their own way - No matter if Tomo suddenly says he wants to join another band or Shannon wants to become a designer (I know that this will probably NOT happen but it is a possibility^^) and maybe Jared wants to continue on acting or wants to try something that he's never done before... It's THEIR life and THEY have to decide what's best for them!!!

[okay, if they read this here I may have to add that I will get COMPLETELY MAD in my head if they won't continue on making music and inspiring people from all over the world!^^ - Just wanted to mention this :-D ]

So, keep on going guys ;)

#120 terisaraioer

terisaraioer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:54 AM

If you want to get more info, you can click these:    
Coach Outlet Online it truly is a fantastic concept to arrange
Prada Handbags Fitness Tricks That Will Motivate A
Louis Vuitton Handbags Fitness Equipment Synopsis
Hermes Scarf in fact numerous sorts of melancholy very