tojupiter.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

View PostJeto_9990, on 14 January 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

Nirvana didn't break up.
Kinda hard to continue as a band after your vocalist is murdered.

Well yes, but a band desperate enough could continue with a new lead singer.  Nirvana was not desperate, obviously...and not that anyone would have wanted Nirvana to get a new lead singer, that would have been insanely stupid.  But there was technichally a breakup. Call it whatever you like.
And about the whole murder vs. suicide thing...I will NEVER claim that I know for sure, and I think it's silly that anyone says they know for a fact that he was killed...(not saying that's what you're doing, you just mentioned it, which sparked my tangent...)  Personally, I highly doubt Courtney killed him, but that's just an opinion, because everything I know I learned from the internet.  Not exactly the most reliable source.

#22 I.R.A

I.R.A

BULLSEYE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:22 PM

30stm lulz

#23 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:02 AM

View Posttojupiter., on 17 January 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

...Personally, I highly doubt Courtney killed him, but that's just an opinion, because everything I know I learned from the internet...
why's that?

#24 tojupiter.

tojupiter.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

View PostJeto_9999, on 19 January 2012 - 04:02 AM, said:

why's that?
Well, I'm not saying it's impossible, but just from watching interviews of Courtney, I can't imagine her doing it.  I don't believe that she's a bad person.  She was really troubled, yeah, but I just don't think she would have the capacity or motive for it.  If it was her, I'm sure the media would have been all over it.  I don't think it would have stayed covered.  That's some juicy news, the famous wife of the famous rock n roller, two people who were talked about no matter what...the press would have had a field day if it had been her.  And if it was her, the forensics units and detectives probably could have proved it.  So, I just don't think it's likely.  But what do I know, I wasn't even born until 2 months after the whole event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users