• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jake726

Jake726

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

This video makes me sad, its like hes saying goodbye, "one of the very last shows were going to play for a very long time", and the other things he says like "Thankyou for the last couple of years" makes me think im never going to see them live and have that experiance, or maybe im just in a sad mood tonight and taking it the wrong way, and they could just be taking a break! But anyway the fact they have been touring for two years, and have been in the UK a few times during that time, and I have always been to late in getting the tickets, and just completely being unlucky. This time last year I was bidding on Ebay for a 'Manchester Central' ticket for December 4th and actually missing a day of school to sit staring at my computer to make sure I get it, but im 15 I only have a certain amount of money and can only spend so much of my parents money which i hoped would just appear, also getting out-bidded 7 times and outbidd on the last ticket available is just like the feeling you have when someone pisses on your cereal, so I guess I just wanted to post something to make you guys feel even better you have had the experiance of seeing my all time favourite band-.-! Hopefully one day they will be back in the UK!

#2 Jhani

Jhani

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:17 PM

Come on darling, you live in the UK, you will for sure see them one day, just have patience.
I live in Bolivia (yeah,that country in the middle of South America) and we hardly ever have any concerts here that are not reggeaton or crappy music like that, so chances are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smaller for me, but I still have the hope I will see them one day. I've waited since 2007,I'm sure I can wait a few more years to gather enough money to travel to another country and see them.
So, smile, save money, and wait. I'm sure the guys will tour again. They are in this for life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users