• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#1 Charlotte33

Charlotte33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:19 PM

Hey guys! Just wondering if you all could share any experiences you may have had coming in contact with Jared at any of the shows? Anyone get to touch him?

#2 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:11 PM

Yeah, I saw him after one of the shows I went to recently. Basically he kidnapped me backstage, tied me up into a chair: duct tape on mouth, handcuffs on wrists, rock climbing rope on ankles, fish hook up my nose, ear plugs in my ears, you know, the whole gear. But he let me keep my eyes open. Then he took a strip pole from the janitor room, got all dressed up and shit, manskirt, bra and g-string included and... well you can imagine what happened next. I`m not gonna go into details cuz it`d be rude but eventually we ended up in another city, on a church altar sipping on Jesus blood vampire style. Yeah, he`s pretty normal and gentle but don`t touch his hair. He`ll bite you!

Hope this answers your questions.

#3 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

View PostCharlotte33, on 17 November 2011 - 02:19 PM, said:

Hey guys! Just wondering if you all could share any experiences you may have had coming in contact with Jared at any of the shows? Anyone get to touch him?
It's come down to this has it?

YES lots of people have touched him. He sings his way into the crowd and thus has been groped, stroked and poked by many. None of whom sprouted wings, won a million dollars, were healed of their wounds or absolved of their sins.

Happily, I have managed to avoid touching Jared over the years to the point of possible injury on both sides. You gotta do what you gotta do.

#4 Miss_Sil

Miss_Sil

[EMHC]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:36 PM

View PostCandyO, on 17 November 2011 - 03:32 PM, said:

YES lots of people have touched him. He sings his way into the crowd and thus has been groped, stroked and poked by many. None of whom sprouted wings, won a million dollars, were healed of their wounds or absolved of their sins.

Happily, I have managed to avoid touching Jared over the years to the point of possible injury on both sides. You gotta do what you gotta do.
You sure about that? :P

I just get sick every time I see that dude somewhere after a show. But I guess some chicks would even want to have his germs just to be able to say they've received something from Jared.

#5 Aitzi

Aitzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

I touched him once and my hand passed through his body. I felt cold

#6 J30STM

J30STM

"Rock - Paper - Scissors - Lizard - Spock"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,088 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:46 AM

* snorts *

Re bolded: My first thought upon reading OP  was: "Is that all you signed up here for & the first question you wanna ask?" Way to make a first impression...

I wanna stay as far away possible from the man if I can! Firstly cause he goes walkabout with your Yearboooh & then because he makes people sick whenever one goes to visit a show...Just like Miss_Sil said... Does not bode well for Nov 29th to be honest  :P

#7 shannon leto's lezbean

shannon leto's lezbean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:01 AM

View PostSpectralTiger, on 17 November 2011 - 03:11 PM, said:

Yeah, I saw him after one of the shows I went to recently. Basically he kidnapped me backstage, tied me up into a chair: duct tape on mouth, handcuffs on wrists, rock climbing rope on ankles, fish hook up my nose, ear plugs in my ears, you know, the whole gear. But he let me keep my eyes open. Then he took a strip pole from the janitor room, got all dressed up and shit, manskirt, bra and g-string included and... well you can imagine what happened next. I`m not gonna go into details cuz it`d be rude but eventually we ended up in another city, on a church altar sipping on Jesus blood vampire style. Yeah, he`s pretty normal and gentle but don`t touch his hair. He`ll bite you!

Hope this answers your questions.

...Happily, I have managed to avoid touching Jared over the years to the point of possible injury on both sides. You gotta do what you gotta do.

LOL lovely. he is a nice guy, does not attack you (unless warranted -- i'm sure a lot of people have seen that one video where he smacks someone with a mic and casually resumes singing) and will not stand for people manhandling him, unless he permits it, which is not very often. this is a man who showed up to signing lines wearing gloves and surgical masks and barely comes out after shows even during the height of after-show appearances.

i think a better topic would've catered more to conversational interactions rather than physical ones...i just foresee a lot of smartassery, most of which will be hilarious i'm sure, but it'd be more interesting to see what people have talked to him about (and not just things like "omg can i have your babies")

#8 Charlotte33

Charlotte33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:45 PM

What can I say guys? The man is absolutely gorgeous. However, as long as you brought it up, by all means feel free to share ANY and all experiences, physical or not.

#9 Charlotte33

Charlotte33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:47 PM

Oh and what's all this about Jared making people sick?

#10 shannon leto's lezbean

shannon leto's lezbean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:36 PM

you should hook up with that chick who smelled jared and said he smelled like cookies or whatever lol

#11 Christie

Christie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

Maybe you should just go make out with the girls who licked his spit! Or the ones that licked the bus!

Really...

#12 AmanitaVirosa

AmanitaVirosa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:59 PM

View Postshannon leto, on 18 November 2011 - 09:01 AM, said:

this is a man who showed up to signing lines wearing gloves and surgical masks and barely comes out after shows even during the height of after-show appearances.

i think a better topic would've catered more to conversational interactions rather than physical ones...i just foresee a lot of smartassery...

Probably.

Posted Image

"Dr. Leto will see you now."

#13 shannon leto's lezbean

shannon leto's lezbean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:23 PM

View PostAmanitaVirosa, on 18 November 2011 - 05:59 PM, said:

Probably.

Posted Image

"Dr. Leto will see you now."

lmfao this <3 somehow i really don't think that he'd be caught dead touching folks en masse as a real doctor would. maybe more of an ocd psychiatrist?

#14 mememegann

mememegann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:48 PM

View PostChristie, on 18 November 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

Maybe you should just go make out with the girls who licked his spit! Or the ones that licked the bus!

Really...
I heard about those girls. Strange.
Different Leto, but Shannon broke my cigarettes as a deal I would quit and when I went back to "the area", the cigarettes were gone. OMGZ SHANNON TOUCHED THESE!!

they're just normal people.

#15 shannon leto's lezbean

shannon leto's lezbean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww. people are pretty sad.

wrong band but i remember once waiting in line to see the used a few years ago. one of the guys came out of an alley and stood by a wall for a few mins talking on the phone. as soon as he was out of sight some girls ran over to the exact spot. one girl put her face on the ground where he had been standing.

why, Lord. why.

#16 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:46 AM

View Postshannon leto, on 18 November 2011 - 10:02 PM, said:

woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww. people are pretty sad.

wrong band but i remember once waiting in line to see the used a few years ago. one of the guys came out of an alley and stood by a wall for a few mins talking on the phone. as soon as he was out of sight some girls ran over to the exact spot. one girl put her face on the ground where he had been standing.

why, Lord. why.

LOL Whatever it was she was looking for, she`d probably get traces of dog shit that he`d been stepping into deposited on her face and she wouldn`t even know. Locard`s principle. Then she probably never even washed her face again....

#17 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

Different band, but last night Gavin Rossdale (Bush) touched someone's hand and the girl licked her fingers and hand afterwards 0_o There's nothing more disgusting than other people's sweaty hands, dude! Ugh...

#18 Jibril

Jibril

A lying heroŽs perfect fake.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:55 AM

View PostSvtHoff, on 19 November 2011 - 09:13 AM, said:

Different band, but last night Gavin Rossdale (Bush) touched someone's hand and the girl licked her fingers and hand afterwards 0_o There's nothing more disgusting than other people's sweaty hands, dude! Ugh...
Really? Urgs.
I once got a hug from one of my fav. singers (not J.)after a concert and to be honest, it was nice, but nothing special. What is soooooo cooooool to get touched or to touch an artist? IŽll never get it. They are just humans like everybody else.

#19 CarolinaV

CarolinaV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:02 AM

:lol: The sarcasm in this topic makes me laugh!

#20 Alexandros

Alexandros

Winter is coming.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,626 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

Yeah, I got to touch him. I saw the light after. Science can't explain it.

Don't you mock!

View PostJ30STM, on 18 November 2011 - 07:46 AM, said:

* snorts *
and don't you snort!

---
Oh boy, haven't been here for months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users