70 replies to this topic

#21 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:20 PM

yeah, HAHAHAHA-NOT. Hi. Bye. I doubt Jeto is even the "same person" anymore. Are any of us?

I've had discussion that we started as bacteria as well...soooo... hmm

Maybe SENT HERE TO DESTROY THE PLANET EARF WITH OUR FANTASTARDED WAYS!!!

I've had way too much cawfee.

On a more serious note: I wanted to actually see some discussion posted here.

Anybody else agree about the whole "defying 'GOD'", thing?

#22 tojupiter.

tojupiter.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:07 PM

Personally, I believe there is something slightly more plausible about this "apocalypse" prediction than all of the other predictions.  That being said, as much as I would like to think something insane will occur and the Earth will experience some kind of magical rebirth, I doubt anything will happen.  At least, I doubt that anything catastrophic or cosmic will occur.  But you know...whatever.  I'm sort of almost okay with the idea of an apocalypse, twisted as that may sound.  The planet has been going downhill for quite some time...maybe we could use a "rebirth."  

About the worldwide one child policy...I just don't think that is possible, and even if it was, it makes no sense.  People would be getting punished for too many births left and right.  And people who have twins, triplets, octuplets, etc...what will they do?  What do they do in China for that, anyway?  I have no idea. Perhaps in a few years time, they'll find some way to reach those other hospitable planets in the galaxy, and then we can move to other planets and over-population won't be an issue anymore.  NASA had better get cracking on that.  :P

#23 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:59 PM

^I have the same page, almost word for word, in one of the pages of my book. =op

#24 The Valiant

The Valiant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:16 AM

2012: there maybe things happening. but not the end of the world.

1 child policy: hell no! theres mre than enough space.

#25 tojupiter.

tojupiter.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

There's definitely enough space...if you clump every one of the 7 billion people in the world together so that they stand shoulder to shoulder, they would all fit inside Los Angeles.  I think the issue of hunger is the problem; there may not be enough food produced to satisfy everyone.  However, world hunger was an issue already, even way before we hit 7 billion, so things really haven't changed that much...so yeah, I agree, hell no.

#26 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:23 PM

(I have my bitching pants on tonight.)

That might be true, however, the amount of space we can fit into is completely unrelated to how much space we actually take up. I hope when other people speak of or think about how much space we use, they are taking into consideration...everything. Every piece of plastic, house, driveway, parkway, car, furniture, and even toilet paper...trash.

Granted we do get much oxygen from algae, but still man. For jebus sakes they have been digging up earth and making new land for years. I'm not sure if this is the same all over the world when they begin new developments, pretty sure it is, but man they bulldoze forests and lush farmlands and leave a handful of trees (as a "common area" which typically is not even cared for) when building (in most cases). The banks are happy.

If we had "more than enough space" then... no not even that. If humans were satisfied with a little bit of space and able to live together in harmony as one huge colony, we would've NEVER had war, but sadly that'll probably never be the case and it was never meant to be. Besides, we would all look the same because we would've sprouted all in the same area (if we were meant to be squished in some canyon or in LA) and we wouldn't explore or advance as a species. Who the fuck would want that anyway? Boring. Then we'd prolly all be cannibals. Think about it for longer than it takes you to type it or say it.

Poverty, killings, rape, abuse and hunger are very sad things. Watching someone who sells bread or oranges out of a cart that they push around with their children in order to make their daily lose everything because some type of "corporation" comes in and brings a new face to bread or oranges and promises better oranges for a few cents less or bread that will stretch more because it has been enhanced with hormones or some shit is fucked up. You may be giving a few more people jobs which is essentially really good and it can build the economy for that area or country...whilst putting more and more money in his big fat greedy hand. A lot of these issues are caused by and kept in place by man...hungry for power. If the whole world or even a good portion of the world that has similar power wanted the world to advance and be happy then it would. With all of the technology and spy crap they have now it's hard to imagine that we can't just eliminate dictatorships and also actually try for worldwide fucking peace.

I still think the world should come together and build a spaceship or something. A huge ass one, since so many people do not think we are overpopulating--what would a bajillion ton craft bother anyone, or the Earth thne, right? Anyway, if we were all creating together and if it is really all about the work, then it might bring some type of peace. To have a worldwide goal and cause. But I suppose, as some say, we still have those inner battles and hell that would still surface. If we were all kept busy it'd be hard for that shit to surface, anyway.

It took me many years to finally understand "there are starving children in other countries who see that food (few leftover bites, always) you are about to throw away... as a meal".

#27 The Valiant

The Valiant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:06 AM

this world is big enough. the over rated issue is all apart of the globalist agenda to control how many babies you can have. its a familys right to have as many as they want. screw the 1 child policy. :)

#28 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:52 AM

The planet may be big enough to hold the number of people, but it will not withstand the need for consumer goods for all of those people. If you google how much of the planet's resources it takes to produce one steak, one gallon of gas, one car etc. you will see how natural resources would become depleted. I don't see any trend of people willing to do with less, but in the end someone is going to have to, it will be a power struggle to see who can keep what they have.

#29 MyThoughtsNotYours

MyThoughtsNotYours

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

View PostMistressred, on 16 December 2011 - 08:52 AM, said:

The planet may be big enough to hold the number of people, but it will not withstand the need for consumer goods for all of those people. If you google how much of the planet's resources it takes to produce one steak, one gallon of gas, one car etc. you will see how natural resources would become depleted. I don't see any trend of people willing to do with less, but in the end someone is going to have to, it will be a power struggle to see who can keep what they have.

For the last ten years, while living on my own, my finances were limited and I had no choice but to learn to do with less.  I chose to spend my money on doing more instead of having more.  Now that I have had to move back in with my parents, I can't stand to see the amount of waste they create.  I for one am very happy to do with less.

As for the one child policy, I don't intend on having any children, so someone else can have two to make up for me :lol:

#30 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:02 PM

I am definitely voting a "HAYELL NO" to the one-child, two-child or any "policy" about how large a family should be.

However, I do believe that the loads of shit that accompany us as humans adds unneeded mass and we keep digging holes there has got to be a compromise somewhere where something finally goes...

Mistressred has commented about how we deplete our natural resources on a daily basis just to even make a meal (or a plastic spork to eat it with), truth. Are we destroying our home? We keep taking and taking and taking and what are we really giving? We still give music and dance...rain-dances, baby. But does that really appease the "God's" or the Earth? It's so fucking hard man. It's hard to not want to partake and to give in and aim to have a bunch of shit and get bigger tits, fuller lips, and slimline nosejobs. It's so appealing, but is it wrong? It feels wrong, but it feels right. We're as guilty as they want 'me' to be...

2012...I have no clue. I'm having a hard time even breathing, again. I suppose it is a form of Solipsism, that is really seeming to be and it is ...overwhelming, to say the least. Coincidences....possibly. When there are so many it just evolves into something else. Angels or Demons? Probably. Bored, tech-savvy rich tards, maybe. I guess I felt this way when I was a teenager just the same. Was told a handful of times to "Be careful what you put out into the Universe because somebody or something might just start listening." And, "If you keep thinking the world revolves around you, then it just might...AND that is not something you should want."

I really do think the depthening (is that a word?) of the oceans to produce more "space" ... is just wrong. In need of a massive Noah's Ark?!. Water, anyone?

#31 shannon leto's lezbean

shannon leto's lezbean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:26 PM

View Postpale_existence, on 16 December 2011 - 02:02 PM, said:

depthening (is that a word?)

deepening is :)

sorry, that's about all i'm good for at this point in the day

#32 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:29 PM

Deepening works. Although I do like the sound of mines better. :(

I'm still in bitch-mode. Post-MS. lol

#33 Lena94

Lena94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:15 PM

In my opinion , when the world is going under in 2012 it will be the time of the end of everyday problems , humanity . The God justice will Take place and people that ware not enought good to others are already affreid of that , but for a good people it is Only the next in the evaluation of our universe .

#34 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:26 PM

I think I'll have a huge party on the 21st of December 2012, get smashingly drunk and then wake up the next day with a huge hangover and wish the world had ended  :P

Aside from that, while I hate governments dictating how many children people should have I do hate to think of the overpopulation there would be in China if it wasn't in place.

#35 itstheendheretoday

itstheendheretoday

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:22 PM

sooo this one child policy bullshit....  when a family has their second baby whats gonna happen to it??  will it be taken away and live??  its pointless then..  its still living in the world and still being part of the over populated problem.  oooor will it be taken out of the world??  which is completing against human rights so they can't really do that.  i agree with the screw the one child policy  :)

#36 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

^^I agree.

Lena--Sweetie, You just scared the crap out of me. I've felt that way before, but oh am I screwed then. I haven't been the most angelic angel there is, and it slapped me. But it is true what THE MAN says...yesterday LIES. I think it's...safer to think that if you actually feel regret for 'wrong doings'...then you are ok, to an extent. If you're doing real and true prolonged harm to others or like end someones life in some whacked out way--you're definitely screwed.

#37 XX BR3AK M3 D0WN

XX BR3AK M3 D0WN

You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,879 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

View Postpale_existence, on 14 November 2011 - 11:38 AM, said:

Was going to put this in Baby...?!?

http://thirtyseconds...-of-the-week-4/

Also... What do you think about this? "7 billion and counting: Should the world adopt a 'one-child' policy?"
http://news.yahoo.co...-125405754.html

To that^...I say no. I do not know the answer...but a definite "NO" from me.

Short answer, i Think the world is not going to end. I was actually watching Morgan Freeman's Through the wormhole, and it just doesn't make sense. if time doesn't exist, then how can the world end? (This is a theory). I think the universe doesn't stop neither does "time". In an essence before this planet was made there was an existence of time, even if it wasn't known to humans because human's didn't evovlve. But there was time. So how can time just stop???

How will it happen? To hell if i know. I just don't see it happening, and if it does, I'm getting absolutely hammered before the world ends to the point where I don't know what the fuck is going on until it's over and my spirit is floating somewhere in the universe.

#38 30STM2002-2008RIP

30STM2002-2008RIP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:51 AM

What I'm going to do is convince girls I'm trying to get into bed that the world is going to end soon so it's now or never. Starting next year, how many different girls do you think I'll sleep with? Give me a number.

#39 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:06 AM

View Post30STM2002-2008RIP, on 23 December 2011 - 08:51 AM, said:

What I'm going to do is convince girls I'm trying to get into bed that the world is going to end soon so it's now or never. Starting next year, how many different girls do you think I'll sleep with? Give me a number.
Depends, what do you look like, and what opening line do you use? :lol:

#40 30STM2002-2008RIP

30STM2002-2008RIP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:31 AM

View PostMistressred, on 23 December 2011 - 10:06 AM, said:

Depends, what do you look like, and what opening line do you use? :lol:

I'm ugly and my opening line is "Justin Biber Rocks!".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users