germanechelonsoldier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

View Postpale_existence, on 07 February 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Very nicely put, Amore.

MAYBE...we will need to learn to use telepathy again?! The only downsides I see are doing it without realizing or having it done without wanting it.
:unsure:

Really nicely said^^
Maybe we don't need telepathy but I think we will have to learn to TALK to each other again... In todays world the biggest part of the conversation between people and countries is with electricity like phone, facebook and so on... We have to get human again ;)

And normally I don't do so much research; I was just interested in it and actually I had to inform myself about it for school ;P

What may be "becoming a better human-being" exactly means? Well, I don't know... Maybe just don't be so criminal and so on?^^

#62 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:04 AM

View Postgermanechelonsoldier, on 08 February 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

Really nicely said^^
Maybe we don't need telepathy but I think we will have to learn to TALK to each other again... In todays world the biggest part of the conversation between people and countries is with electricity like phone, facebook and so on... We have to get human again ;)

And normally I don't do so much research; I was just interested in it and actually I had to inform myself about it for school ;P

What may be "becoming a better human-being" exactly means? Well, I don't know... Maybe just don't be so criminal and so on?^^
We definitely DO need to learn how to talk to each other, face-to-face, again. I know the internet caused a bit of hidden social anxiety to surface for me... that and I had not the greatest experience with people I met on-off the net. lol I suppose that is my own fault tho, when I review it enough.

I tawk a lot...always got in trouble in school. HAH!

But, seriously... electronic communication is way overused. I do think that Telepathy is something that we, as a species, are going to eventually need to learn how to use (again).
Possibly for survival?! IDK?! Prolly more as a person-to-person thang. I only am mentioning Telepathy (some people label as 'freak') because Mine has gotten stronger, supposedly (yeah...it sounds funny) and I don't even understand how to use it. Unless, of course, there is some higher power or electronic orgy controlled by a nameless entity that overseas and directs all of the waves.....and well, if so?!?! That's just wrong, I SAY ! ;)

Yeah, less criminal would be nice, but what really constitutes criminal, yanno?!!?

I LOATHE labels...and being put into one. I do not wanna do something just because you or he or they or even because "God" says I should do it in one of the many books written by MAN (or Women).
Speech time!!! *clears throat* I am a human being, I dabble--enjoy bits and pieces that make me who I am. I am an American as well and a female to add, but I will not be put in some particular group. I am an individual. I don't even wanna let all of my 'weirdness' out or be too cool cuz I don't wanna be entered into one of those groups and then possibly lose what is unique about ME. I do not indulge too much in shopping (mainly because I'm broke) but because I do not want to be put into that group, either. WTF. Probably a huge reason as to why I am NOT interested in "religion". But does that make me a bad person because I don't want to be 'you'?

(I really just wanted to take a moment to...post this)I see people making tumblers and fake myspace, facebook, twitter whatever and they make fanfiction and blahblahblah wtfever "getinmenowleto" pages (TF is that?!) who the hell has TIME to do that shit?! Are the obsessed groupies really obsessed groupies?!?!? Are they bad people? Should we all go jump in front of a????

To get back to "criminal minds"...I still stand strong with my hatred moreso for pedophiles, child abusers (and I don't mean the much needed minute ass whooping or stern scolding--I mean the people that are just sick) and animal abuse. But being labelled as a criminal is faulty just the same. It all depends on the person and just how low...they will go. Limbo.

#63 germanechelonsoldier

germanechelonsoldier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:41 PM

View Postpale_existence, on 09 February 2012 - 09:04 AM, said:

I tawk a lot...always got in trouble in school. HAH!

Yeah, less criminal would be nice, but what really constitutes criminal, yanno?!!?

Speech time!!! *clears throat* I am a human being, I dabble--enjoy bits and pieces that make me who I am.[...] I am an individual. I don't even wanna let all of my 'weirdness' out or be too cool cuz I don't wanna be entered into one of those groups and then possibly lose what is unique about ME. [...] WTF. Probably a huge reason as to why I am NOT interested in "religion". But does that make me a bad person because I don't want to be 'you'?

(I really just wanted to take a moment to...post this)I see people making tumblers and fake myspace, facebook, twitter whatever and they make fanfiction and blahblahblah wtfever "getinmenowleto" pages (TF is that?!) who the hell has TIME to do that shit?! Are the obsessed groupies really obsessed groupies?!?!? Are they bad people? Should we all go jump in front of a????

To get back to "criminal minds"...I still stand strong with my hatred moreso for pedophiles, child abusers (and I don't mean the much needed minute ass whooping or stern scolding--I mean the people that are just sick) and animal abuse. But being labelled as a criminal is faulty just the same. It all depends on the person and just how low...they will go. Limbo.

lol, I got problems with speaking my mind, too ;) Most time in school because I didn't agree with my teachers opinions...-sometimes x-P And i still do!

Maybe what I will write now wasn't mentioned enough in my recent post: I don't think that we all have to be and behave like the same person. Obviously we all are individuals - If 100 people have the same colour of their eyes, just 10 of them dyed their hair black and just one of them likes vanilla-ice-cream... I just want to say that we all have to find our own way of getting comfortable with ourselves and we all have to find our own way to get happy! I kind of found a way to be myself and find my own personality in all this shit in the world of today - Or I hope so ;)

I think that being criminal means that you do something that is not right because you cross someones personal "border" even like those pedophiles, child abusers, abusers of adults, murderers, animal abusers and maybe you will disagree with me now, but I think that corruptibility is also criminal...

I really don't know how or for what reason some weird people create those faked prophiles... How they find time for this? No idea... Sometimes I don't even have time to check my mails and they have to do this for several accounts... WTF! Cannot imagine what they have for a credit about doing this...

#64 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

^^ Haha! I didn't argue too much with my teachers (well I diiiid, but), but I was always the one getting in trouble for talking too much--even when it was other people doing all of the talking to me and me trying to ignore them so I didn't get into trouble.  :rolleyes:
Creeeeeppppy teachers.

I understand what you meant and I didn't think you were saying that everyone should be the same. I was just in a talkative mood this morning. And I go off on tangents, fairly often :) Haha..I actually had deleted like 2-3 paragraphs because it was just too much and I was zoning out whilst typing them, anyway. Yes. Individualism is nice, but it is not always the best thing, either.

It really depends on the person. Somebody can become corrupted because they know of nothing better, no other answer for the time being. It doesn't exactly make it right *shrugs*, but it really depends on the people and the situations at hand. Then again, I have a hard time taking things seriously...sometimes. It's probably because of nerves or fear. :unsure:

I really don't know and it is funny but at the same time scary or...feel sorry for them. It could just be for jokes, but how far is too far? It all depends on the people tho..I guess. I have a whacked out sense of humor...sometimes, but I just can't imagine myself doing some of those things--hard to udnerstand the mindset.

#65 germanechelonsoldier

germanechelonsoldier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

View Postpale_existence, on 09 February 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

[...] Individualism is nice, but it is not always the best thing, either.

It really depends on the person. Somebody can become corrupted because they know of nothing better, no other answer for the time being. It doesn't exactly make it right *shrugs*, but it really depends on the people and the situations at hand. Then again, I have a hard time taking things seriously...sometimes. It's probably because of nerves or fear. :unsure:

I really don't know and it is funny but at the same time scary or...feel sorry for them. It could just be for jokes, but how far is too far? It all depends on the people tho..I guess. I have a whacked out sense of humor...sometimes, but I just can't imagine myself doing some of those things--hard to udnerstand the mindset.

I agree with you because I think the worst thing about individualism is that you can interpritate this word differently. A person from Africa would obviously go another way to individualism than a girl from China or Alaska. Different lifestyles create different habits, diffenert character and naturally another point of viewing for what's right and what's wrong... ;)

For me it doesn't depend on how or why you get corrupted - My opinion is that for example a judge should make a judgement because the evidence proves that the criminal DID something criminal or not and NOT because of a few involving bills!
Sure, in some cases that don't change the world but yourself and your own life you may justify your cause... I mean small things like "Could you do the homework for me today? I don't have any time for it - I will pay!" Those are things that don't gake anyone get hurt (only yourself if the teacher discovers your secret ;D )

Thanks again for your review on my posts - it does really help me to hear (or read) how people think about me and my thoughts^^

#66 ChristineZ

ChristineZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:36 PM

2012 is no different than any other year.
It's coming and going too fast as usual, and the earth continues to spin as some places on it continue to spin out of control.  :blink:

#67 StetGEchleon20

StetGEchleon20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:04 AM

Make kony 2012 a mission

#68 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:19 AM

^ If it is done swiftly and stealthy enough, sure.

But I personally vote to take it easy on the war stuff this year. If for only the simple reason of attempting to live in peace, all over the world, for at least a year... to pay a...sort of respect to ancient civilizations that we assume predicted our demise. And also pay respect to our Earth.

#69 Aneczka

Aneczka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

So, I totally do not belive in superstitions, but at the end of 2011 my grandma talked to me how she didn't undertand that everybody seems to be happy that the old year is ending and new one's coming. She was totally afraid of it cause she belives that leap-years always would something bad. That's what her mum taught her. All the time I tried to tell her there was nothing to be afraid of. And then on the second week of january my grandpa died. It was totally unexpected cause he just fine on sunday and wednesday he was gone...:unsure: Coincidence? Probably, but I have to say I'm puzzled.

#70 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

I am so sorry for your loss ^ :(

#71 Aneczka

Aneczka

Advanced Member

• Members