• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Artic

Artic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:13 PM

I love 30stm sssoooo much but sadly I have never had the chance to see them live I was wondering what is it like seeing them in person, and what feelings you experience when your there
This is my first post so be nice :)

P.S
Please don't ever break up

#2 Tammy81

Tammy81

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:50 PM

kinda like being in a dream & not wanting to wake up :D pretty amazing

#3 Nothael

Nothael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:47 PM

It's so surreal!!

You're there, with hundreds of other people who share the same passion for an amazing band and still part of you is in denial that its happening. Part of you can't believe you finally got there and the other part is on the ship Holy S%@#....seriously. Everyone's screaming and rocking out and jumping all over each other. One of the greatest concerts I've been to and I've been to my fair share. At one point, I looked at my sister and we both teared up because we couldn't believe it was happening. And when it was done, we were in a daze.

yeah...it's kinda like that :)

You need to come to a concert before you look back at your life and regret not stepping closer to the edge.

#4 Jamie W.

Jamie W.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

View PostArtic, on 07 November 2011 - 01:13 PM, said:

I love 30stm sssoooo much but sadly I have never had the chance to see them live I was wondering what is it like seeing them in person, and what feelings you experience when your there
This is my first post so be nice :)

P.S
Please don't ever break up

It's honestly indescribable...The feeling is just..well, amazing. First of all, just being around a ton of echelon is an experience in itself. & then the moment you hear Shannon pound away the first few notes to Escape, its as if time is ticking slower as you wait for the full band to come out and start the show(: It doesn't even feel real, it feels more like a wonderful dream.

#5 CarolinaV

CarolinaV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:55 AM

It is amazing...! And when they start Kings&Queens you'll be all like "Nnononononono....!"  :lol:

#6 Picouture

Picouture

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:11 AM

Can't agree more with CarolinaV.  I was at the Lille show and attended a Golden Ticket meet and greet, and I wrote a poem and attached a shot of Jared to my blogsite www.picouture.com  I would love to hear what you all think.

#7 Carole in Carlisle

Carole in Carlisle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:27 PM

I would agree with all these comments. I went to the 11th November show in Paris which was my first and it was fantastic. The atmosphere was electric. The band gave it their all. Jared had everybody eating out of his hand. His voice sounded great and it was like one great big party. I actually got tears of excitement when they came onto the stage (and I'm a grown woman with three grown up kids!) I loved the mix of age groups and the fact that there were quite a lot of men there too. People were there for the music not just because of the amazing Jared Leto's good looks. All in all well worth going to see and I would love the chance to see them again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users