203 replies to this topic

#181 catzewatze

catzewatze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:26 AM

What time do you guys think it's going to end? 'cause I have to catch my train at 23.25
And do you think the guys will come out after the show (the people who've gone to some previous shows might know?)? And if so, around what time do they come out?

I'm so nervous already ;)

#182 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:41 AM

They usually end around 10.30 to 11pm (the show is 1.5 hours so when they start you can make a judgement if you'll make your train or not). If they come out (which they hardly ever do anymore) it will take probably at least 2 hours if not longer after the gig for them to come out as they also have the Golden Ticket M&G's after the show.

Have fun everybody at the gig, sort of sad to miss it (but also glad perhaps Lyon was my last) but I'll be thinking of you all on my business trip. Also hope you don't get the HOUR of advertising for the VyRT on the screens before the gig as Frankfurt did, imagine the same ad over and over and over agaaaaain  :lol: Perhaps bring earplugs lol

#183 anneliesfromearth

anneliesfromearth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

Anyone who's going to the train station tomorrow? I'm going to be there at about 9.50AM but I don't like to be alone and it would be amazing to meet some new echelon ;D

#184 Yetska

Yetska

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:53 PM

View Postanneliesfromearth, on 29 November 2011 - 01:10 PM, said:

Anyone who's going to the train station tomorrow? I'm going to be there at about 9.50AM but I don't like to be alone and it would be amazing to meet some new echelon ;D
auch thats early,
I'll be there around 12 40..

#185 Lysith

Lysith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:41 PM

View Postanneliesfromearth, on 29 November 2011 - 01:10 PM, said:

Take the metro to the venue, I'm definatly going to be there at that time and I bet a few others will be to.
(it's only a 10-15min travel from the trainstation, and if you want to meet new Echelon, that's the best place I think :P!)

#186 Love_Scenario

Love_Scenario

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:42 AM

I can't believe today is finally the day!!!!! I'll see you guys there!

#187 b3xy

b3xy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

It was amazing the 9hr coach journey each way and a serious lack of sleep was worth it and I would do it all over again without a second thought.

#188 CazlouIreland

CazlouIreland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

View Postnikki02, on 27 November 2011 - 02:22 PM, said:

We haven't made a bancaccount for extra donations but If you want you can donate what you want by giving it to me at the gig, or via paypal :  nikki.devos@hotmail.com

The amount we raise, we'll donate directly in the name of the echelon to the account of the Pukkelpopfund itself.

Hey Nikki! Sorry I never got to contact you to arrange collection, the wifi in my hotel wasn't working :( I was asking Belgian Echelon where you were but I couldn't find ya. If you DM me your address and what the postage would be to Ireland I'll send you the money! :)

#189 lisamcg

lisamcg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:51 PM

Such a fun gig! And I was so delighted they played Battle Of One :D thanks again to the lovely Liz for my ticket - you are the most generous person ever! <3

#190 Yetska

Yetska

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:15 AM

That was a great gig!
I met a lot of nice people, all in all, a GREAT night.

OH, and i take back all my words about the pre-show, "Our mountain" , BOY did they suck.  (made me regret not finding my earplugs)
the other pre-show band "Vermont joy parade" was fun, those guys I actually liked.

anyway, the band can take a huge break now, and i hope they'll tour Belgium again in a few years. I don't want this to be my last attending show.
:)

#191 laurahya

laurahya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:31 AM

View PostYetska, on 10 December 2011 - 06:15 AM, said:

OH, and i take back all my words about the pre-show, "Our mountain" , BOY did they suck.  (made me regret not finding my earplugs)
the other pre-show band "Vermont joy parade" was fun, those guys I actually liked.
LOL, I totally agree. A bunch of us ended up doing the macarena while they were on just to have something to distract ourselves...  VJP were good though, obviously not taking things seriously and having a good time.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I had an awesome time too, and maybe I'll see you for that future Belgium tour ;)

#192 Yetska

Yetska

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:32 AM

View Postlaurahya, on 10 December 2011 - 06:31 AM, said:

LOL, I totally agree. A bunch of us ended up doing the macarena while they were on just to have something to distract ourselves...  VJP were good though, obviously not taking things seriously and having a good time.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I had an awesome time too, and maybe I'll see you for that future Belgium tour ;)

tottaly agree with what you said on VJP .. don't take it too seriously and just have fun! haha
OH THE MACARENA! I remember seeing that! the whole right side.. I laughed at that, good idea! (good distraction) :P

yes a future belgium tour lets hope (after a well deserved break obviously)

#193 Evii

Evii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:48 AM

View PostYetska, on 10 December 2011 - 07:32 AM, said:

tottaly agree with what you said on VJP .. don't take it too seriously and just have fun! haha
OH THE MACARENA! I remember seeing that! the whole right side.. I laughed at that, good idea! (good distraction) :P

yes a future belgium tour lets hope (after a well deserved break obviously)
Oh well yeah, the macarena was fun x)
What else did we have to do during OM  :blink:

#194 Lysith

Lysith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:40 AM

I ended up with a headache after Our Mountain :( But I was already sick from the evening before, so it might've been not only because of them :P
The stuff they did was good , in the "genre" they play in but I think as a pre show of 30stm they weren't the right choice.
I bet my high school audio teacher would've loved them :P
was such a shame the singer tried to act like Ian Curtis, with the "neurotic" moves.

Vermont Joy Parade was really nice ! I have some clips of them playing, should upload them :P
haha I saw the macarena, totally random XD that did get a lot of amused reactions from out the crowd :P

#195 Princess of Mars

Princess of Mars

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:00 PM

Antwerp Concert was simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G the whole Band's energy was incredible. I was at Cologne the night before and I can't tell this was waaaaaaay different. I felt that they wanted to make it special coz of what happened in Puklpop Festival!

Listening to Battle of the one, Was a Dream, Modern Myth Live was a dream come true ! I was blown away that night having wintessed them finally from sidestage veiw :blink: !!!

I took couple of videos still work in progress trying my best to reduce my awful voice that is embaressing to keep. I hope I finish them by this weekend will post the vids here once finished.

#196 Ambit_Energy

Ambit_Energy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:49 PM

:(  Any updates... Please put on your videos of how I missed it.

#197 Princess of Mars

Princess of Mars

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:02 PM

okkkk so here are links to some videos I took at Antwerp from my side stage view. I am uploading more tonight:-

(1) Escape

http://t.co/rJetBWzZ

#198 Princess of Mars

Princess of Mars

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:05 PM

(2) Part of This Is War: http://t.co/dROun9fA
(3) Part of Beautiful Lie: http://t.co/PwvKrNFa
(4) Part of Closer to the Edge: http://t.co/QKTm7k0K

#199 eevio

eevio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:42 PM

- Battle of One
- madness befóre Kings and queens ;)

#200 eevio

eevio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:40 PM

- modern myth

and i've a tiny video of the 'acoustic'thing when the guy got on stage with him, but i dont think i'll upload that ..unless someone really wants to see it ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users