#1 Thally

Thally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:06 AM

Tickets available at:
Tickets are 34€ [excl. any aditional costs] and are available from September 16th.
Livenation - TeleTicketService

Venue information:
Posted Image

Antwerps Sportpaleis / Lotto Arena
Schijnpoortweg 119
2170 Merksem (Antwerp)
Belgium
Venue capacity: 8.050
SeatingChart: here (staanplaatsen=Standing)
Lotto Arena/Sportpaleis is located right next to highway E19/Ring of Antwerp.

How to get there?  Metro-Tram and Bus are free when showing your Concert ticket.

By Train-Trolley/Metro:
The closest Train station near Lotto Arena is Central Station in Antwerp city center, where u can take the Trolley/Metro this takes about 10 minutes to get to Lotto Arena
Please check if u have a train back after the gig – Arrivals/Departures u can check at www.nmbs.be, if not make arrangements to stay the night in Antwerp.
Extra Note: DeLijn, who's in charge of public transportation in Antwerp, always provides extra busses and Trolleys/Metro's straight after a gig is finished in Lotto Arena
  • Trolley Line 6: direction Olimpiade/Luchtbal - till MERKSEM SPORTPALEIS ‘SPORT’ – Take this at Premetro station ‘Diamant’ [TimeTable]
  • Trolley Line 3: direction Merksem - till MERKSEM SPORTPALEIS ‘SPORT’ – Take this at Premetro station ‘Astrid’[TimeTable]
  • Trolley Line 5: direction Wim Saerensplein - till SCHIJNPOORT – Take this at Premetro station ‘Astrid’[TimeTable]

By Bus:
If arriving by train at Central Station Antwerp u can take Bus 19: Direction Borsbeek - Till SCHIJNPOORT [Timetable]that will stop at Lotto Arena, but the bus stops located near Central Station are all at ‘Rooseveldplaats’ a small 10 minute walk from Central Station.

By Car:
If you are coming by car it is important to know you cannot park your car in any streets near/surrounding the venue, it is payed parking there. There’s one parking lot that’s right behind the venue called ‘Parking Sport’ and has 800 parking spots and is located right underneath the bridge of the E19.
Lotto/Sportpaleis do provide a parking at a charge of €5 no matter how long u stay but getting out of there is going to take you some time (trust me, been there done that lol).

I would recommend parking your car on the closest Park & Ride and take a Trolley/Metro, which is free on show of your concert ticket.
The closest P&R is either P+R Keizershoek Merksem (u can park your car on the lot infront of the Carrefour or across the street next to the sportfields) or P+R Metropolis and take a Trolley/Metro to the venue. For P+R Keizershoek Merksem [Bredabaan 967, 2900 Schoten] take Trolley Line 3 – for P+R Metropolis [Groenendaallaan 394, 2030 Antwerp] u take Trolley Line 6 both till MERKSEM SPORTPALEIS ‘SPORT’

By Plane:
Brussels South Airport – Chaleroi
Brussels Airport – Zaventem

Hotels near the Venue:
All Seasons Antwerp City Center
Koningin Astridplein 43
2000 Antwerp
(Located really close to Antwerp Central)
www.all-seasons-hotels.com

Holiday Inn Express Antwerp City-North
Italiëlei 2A
2000 Antwerp
www.hiexpress.com/ex-antwerp

Hostel Pucinella
Bogaardeplein 1
2000 Antwerpen
(Located smack in the middle of Antwerp city center, yet it’s only a walk away from Bus & Tram services-again check listings)
http://visit.antwerpen.be/
http://www.jeugdherb.../pulcinella.htm

ROLL CALL:
  • Thally +1
  • Lenaia
  • Evii
  • Nikki02
  • Piewacket
  • Angeltears
  • catzewatze
  • SisterMars_Tina
  • BIRDY
  • Natje119
  • eevio
  • 30stKim
  • Silverchair_princess +3
  • Lysith
  • maryyy
  • MATRIXFAN
  • PattiMars
  • Patrick
  • laurahya
  • _Murder
  • numB_ +1
  • KateSTM
  • b3xy
  • krikke959
  • Yetska
  • CazlouIreland +3
  • oceane016

---
If I forgot any important Info tell me & I will update this  ;)

#2 piewacket

piewacket

ALWAYS... look beneath the skin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:42 AM

oops

#3 piewacket

piewacket

ALWAYS... look beneath the skin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:44 AM

Please add me to the roll call :) and thank you for all the great info  :D

#4 Evii

Evii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:22 AM

Jeplaaa!  :lol:

#5 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:28 AM

Please add myself and Angeltears to the Roll Call please! Thanks.

#6 Lenaia

Lenaia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

You know the drill Thally put meh on the Roll Call !

#7 nikki02

nikki02

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:22 AM

I'm obviously going!!!  :D

#8 catzewatze

catzewatze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:58 PM

Please put me on the roll call too! :) (And damn, that's a big venue!)

#9 SisterMars_Tina

SisterMars_Tina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:02 AM

Put me on the Roll Call
SisterMars_Tina

#10 Thally

Thally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:21 AM

Roll Call Has been updated

Just wanted to update that STANDING BALCONY 1 & STANDING BALCONY 2 is SOLD OUT.
Only SEATING and STANDING PIT stillg available.

#11 natje119

natje119

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:17 AM

I'd say, add me to the roll coll, but i'm already up there  :P , so guess it's pretty obvious i'm going!

And  :o standing balcony sold out before pit??? Seriously? Okay, great view from up there I guess, so that must be it.
Seating: no thank you. Queueing here we come for front row  :lol:

#12 Lysith

Lysith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:52 AM

The venue looks bigger than it actually is xD

Anyway :) add me to the role call and I'm pretty sure I have atleast 1 friend to bring along xD (whom even doesn't live much more than 1km away from the Lotto Arena :) )

I noticed that many people (including me) had no clue about how theme nights come alive.
So I asked Helios (@7726) on Twitter.
His reply was ;;
@LysithVox Echelon and The Band, more so. You ask, they hear, they choose. Sometimes Echelon just do what they want, which is great too.

So what about getting a giant poll around on facebook orso :)? so we could say "hey guys we want this ! what do you think" xD (if we don't try it, we don't know how it would work it isn't it :):P)

And oh what I also considered fun and if we do it well it might attract some attention is a kind of art in the streets, spread over several nights/days to build it further up to a final result (something mysterious :P)
I know there is an artist in Antwerp that regularly does something like that and press is always keen to find out what it is/whom it did
But that's just an idea that I had for a really long time  :P and it ofc requires alot of planning and helping hands so no idea if it would be really possible :P)

#13 EmilieVDQ

EmilieVDQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:51 AM

hi,

can you add me to the roll call please..

Is there anyone else with a Golden Ticket besides SisterMars_Tina :D
I really want to know with how many we will be

xx

#14 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:15 PM

Usually there are around 80-100 Golden Tickets I think. Could be a bit less if the venue is smaller...

And self organized theme nights worked when the venues were small and most that went were on here and we'd stick to it. The larger the venue the smaller the chance is that people will join (as they won't know about it). An official night will be promoted by the band, self organized ones aren't so the word about them doesn't spread very far. Personally I think the time for "own" theme nights is over...

Just your own MARS gear I suppose then  ;)

#15 Evii

Evii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:28 AM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 22 September 2011 - 05:15 PM, said:

Usually there are around 80-100 Golden Tickets I think. Could be a bit less if the venue is smaller...

And self organized theme nights worked when the venues were small and most that went were on here and we'd stick to it. The larger the venue the smaller the chance is that people will join (as they won't know about it). An official night will be promoted by the band, self organized ones aren't so the word about them doesn't spread very far. Personally I think the time for "own" theme nights is over...

Just your own MARS gear I suppose then  ;)

Exactly. I've seen it in Brussels, it didn't work that well.
I'd say: the more MARSgear, the better.
Or just wait for an official theme night ;-)

#16 Lysith

Lysith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:54 AM

Yes but Brussels wasn't really clearly communicated (or atleast I think so :P), I only found out like 3 days before the gig :) (well when we just decided to go back then :) ) tried to find neon/blacklight stuff back then but wasn't easy =P
Anyway we can try to get a promoted one =P? (that was my whole point actually :P)

Also just something totally different, anyone has some experience with how orders from the merch site get through customs? (as I am really afraid to order something scared of additional fees etc cause I'm on a really tight budget)
I want to necklaces and the tiger top so badly but they didn't exist back when they were in Brussels and on the festivals they did they only had very basic t-shirts with them :(

#17 Lenaia

Lenaia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:05 AM

View PostLysith, on 23 September 2011 - 10:54 AM, said:

Yes but Brussels wasn't really clearly communicated (or atleast I think so :P), I only found out like 3 days before the gig :) (well when we just decided to go back then :) ) tried to find neon/blacklight stuff back then but wasn't easy =P
Anyway we can try to get a promoted one =P? (that was my whole point actually :P)

Also just something totally different, anyone has some experience with how orders from the merch site get through customs? (as I am really afraid to order something scared of additional fees etc cause I'm on a really tight budget)
I want to necklaces and the tiger top so badly but they didn't exist back when they were in Brussels and on the festivals they did they only had very basic t-shirts with them :(

I think it's really nice u want to organize something like that but to be honest and I don't want to come over rude but it's a waist of time. Just like Larissa pointed out, the venue is too big, word doesn't get spread all over and then you have to problem : what theme night.  It's hard to please everyone so unless the band announces a official theme night it's useless. I do however love your enthusiasm about it :)

About the merch, normaly if you go over 50 dollars you'll have to pay an extra fee , but since customs does not like me and I hate them they charged me an extra  10 euro's on my Mars pants which were under 50 dollars (still haven't gotten my box from gisella as well -.- pricks). I'd say order the necklace from the store and buy the top at a gig it's easier and you'll probs have no extra fee's unless they are jerks and open the package to have a look inside !

#18 Lysith

Lysith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:27 AM

Haha I'm bad at just sitting and waiting :( =P But well yeah if I'm realistic I know that something like even an official theme night won't work over here in Belgium :(

Aww that's exactly what I was afraid of :( I also tend to want the tops/stuff that they don't bring along on the tour :( Guess I'll wait and see what they bring to Antwerp and if they don't have it there I'll have to order it anyway. Is the 10 euros a sort of "forfait" fee? or does it depends on the total value of your package =p?

#19 Lenaia

Lenaia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:15 PM

View PostLysith, on 23 September 2011 - 11:27 AM, said:

Haha I'm bad at just sitting and waiting :( =P But well yeah if I'm realistic I know that something like even an official theme night won't work over here in Belgium :(

Aww that's exactly what I was afraid of :( I also tend to want the tops/stuff that they don't bring along on the tour :( Guess I'll wait and see what they bring to Antwerp and if they don't have it there I'll have to order it anyway. Is the 10 euros a sort of "forfait" fee? or does it depends on the total value of your package =p?

We can hope can't we ;)  well I'm going to both Paris gigs and Lille and I'll keep an eye out if they sell the tanktop, I remember them selling it last year in Oberhausen so maybe they"ll bring it along again this time! I promise I'll let you know on here! Yea it's like a standard price if they open it or if you go over 50 dollar :)

#20 30stKim

30stKim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:59 PM

I'll be there! You can add me to the roll call.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users