Jump to content


URGENT ATTENTION!


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 30STM2002-2008RIP

30STM2002-2008RIP

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:52 PM

http://www.the-top-t...-mars-songs.asp

Please vote R-Evolve, it's sitting at number 26.  :angry:
I can't do this alone.

#2 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

CTTE in second place??!!? You've got to be freaking kidding me!!!!!! :o :o :o
I'm with you buddy. R-EVOLVE FOREVER!!!! ;)

#3 J30STM

J30STM

    "Rock - Paper - Scissors - Lizard - Spock"

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,088 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

Would love to vote for my Tattoo song ( special meaning ) but where is the vote option??

#4 QuietChaos

QuietChaos

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:52 AM

View PostJ30STM, on 12 September 2011 - 07:30 AM, said:

Would love to vote for my Tattoo song ( special meaning ) but where is the vote option??


You didn't have a yellow click thing that says 'vote' over to the right of the song? (after you vote it shows you the % of votes the song has)..

No very happy seeing Fallen so low :(

and hai hun :wub:

#5 J30STM

J30STM

    "Rock - Paper - Scissors - Lizard - Spock"

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,088 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:33 AM

View PostQuietChaos, on 12 September 2011 - 07:52 AM, said:

You didn't have a yellow click thing that says 'vote' over to the right of the song? (after you vote it shows you the % of votes the song has)..

No very happy seeing Fallen so low :(

and hai hun :wub:
On my home laptop I do! Voted :)
Yeah, some S/T songs are really low..

Hiya sweetie, good to have you back safe  :wub:

#6 30STM2002-2008RIP

30STM2002-2008RIP

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:13 AM

View PostFatima F, on 12 September 2011 - 12:47 AM, said:

CTTE in second place??!!? You've got to be freaking kidding me!!!!!! :o :o :o
I'm with you buddy. R-EVOLVE FOREVER!!!! ;)

I'm not really surprised by CTTE's position, it's 30STM's most popular song on youtube isn't it?

#7 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:20 AM

View Post30STM2002-2008RIP, on 12 September 2011 - 10:13 AM, said:

I'm not really surprised by CTTE's position, it's 30STM's most popular song on youtube isn't it?

Yes the video is exciting and I love it. But not the song itself.

#8 30STM2002-2008RIP

30STM2002-2008RIP

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:24 AM

View PostFatima F, on 12 September 2011 - 10:20 AM, said:

Yes the video is exciting and I love it. But not the song itself.

The song ain't as bad as some people make out on here. I like it far more than Hurricane or Night Of The Hunter. Hurricane is decent but I hate it when Jared hits the high notes of a 5 year old girl in that. It's really annoying.

#9 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:35 AM

View Post30STM2002-2008RIP, on 12 September 2011 - 10:24 AM, said:

The song ain't as bad as some people make out on here. I like it far more than Hurricane or Night Of The Hunter.

None of the songs are BAD in my opinion. But it goes back to how you connect with them as I've said before. Also, some songs are richer in lyrics than others. Like Revolve or Attack are better written than The Story or Search & Destroy. I think S/T has the best lyrical songs overall.

But then again, it may just be the fact that we have different tastes in music. :)

#10 30STM2002-2008RIP

30STM2002-2008RIP

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:50 AM

View PostFatima F, on 12 September 2011 - 10:35 AM, said:

None of the songs are BAD in my opinion. But it goes back to how you connect with them as I've said before. Also, some songs are richer in lyrics than others. Like Revolve or Attack are better written than The Story or Search & Destroy. I think S/T has the best lyrical songs overall.

But then again, it may just be the fact that we have different tastes in music. :)

No, I agree in some ways, however I'd say S/T has some of the best "music" whereas A Beautiful Lie has the better "lyrics". Also, I edited my previous post, you might wanna read that.

#11 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:32 AM

View Post30STM2002-2008RIP, on 12 September 2011 - 10:50 AM, said:

No, I agree in some ways, however I'd say S/T has some of the best "music" whereas A Beautiful Lie has the better "lyrics". Also, I edited my previous post, you might wanna read that.

Well I believe that ABL is their best album overall. I love the lyrics and the songs and the videos and everything else about it.

And about Hurricane and the high notes, I can't agree more!! :) And I hate it when he sings "Do you really want me?" and girls shout out "Yeaaaaaah!!" in live shows....  :blink:

#12 30STM2002-2008RIP

30STM2002-2008RIP

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

View PostFatima F, on 12 September 2011 - 11:32 AM, said:

Well I believe that ABL is their best album overall. I love the lyrics and the songs and the videos and everything else about it.

And about Hurricane and the high notes, I can't agree more!! :) And I hate it when he sings "Do you really want me?" and girls shout out "Yeaaaaaah!!" in live shows....  :blink:

Lol, yea I agree. I think what S/T is lacking is one or two slow/ballady/acoustic songs like Was It A Dream?, A Modern Myth, The Story etc. If it had a bit more diversity it would be number 1. That's what I love about ABL, the diversity, the amount of "genres" that were mixed together is great.

#13 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

View Post30STM2002-2008RIP, on 12 September 2011 - 11:54 AM, said:

Lol, yea I agree. I think what S/T is lacking is one or two slow/ballady/acoustic songs like Was It A Dream?, A Modern Myth, The Story etc. If it had a bit more diversity it would be number 1. That's what I love about ABL, the diversity, the amount of "genres" that were mixed together is great.

Exactly....

BTW, the 2 lines written in ur signature are fascinating!! Great choice... ;)

#14 itstheendheretoday

itstheendheretoday

    Advanced Member

  • Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

View PostFatima F, on 12 September 2011 - 12:47 AM, said:

CTTE in second place??!!? You've got to be freaking kidding me!!!!!! :o :o :o
I'm with you buddy. R-EVOLVE FOREVER!!!! ;)

i definitely agree R-evolve is an amazing song it wasn't even on the list  :(  it should've been on the top 3.  The Kill is also amazing but theres so many other songs with so much more meaning.  i disagree with the top 10 list but it could be worse  :)

#15 30STM2002-2008RIP

30STM2002-2008RIP

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

View Postitstheendheretoday, on 12 September 2011 - 03:28 PM, said:

i definitely agree R-evolve is an amazing song it wasn't even on the list  :(  it should've been on the top 3.  The Kill is also amazing but theres so many other songs with so much more meaning.  i disagree with the top 10 list but it could be worse  :)

R-Evolve is on the list...it's at number 20 at the moment, go vote for it.

#16 30STM2002-2008RIP

30STM2002-2008RIP

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

Btw, I came across these:

http://www.the-top-t...gs-rock-out.asp
http://www.the-top-t...best-lyrics.asp
http://www.the-top-t...usic-videos.asp

You might wanna vote on those too, I did.

#17 Mistressred

Mistressred

    We'll Never Fade Away...

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:01 PM

^ Done

#18 J30STM

J30STM

    "Rock - Paper - Scissors - Lizard - Spock"

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,088 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:03 AM

View Post30STM2002-2008RIP, on 12 September 2011 - 03:51 PM, said:

All voted for :) Was happy to finally see "Fallen" ending up soo high in a catergory

#19 angeldreeva

angeldreeva

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:10 AM

Exactly how Immobilien Bremen easy will it be in order to yank the particular actually leaves out there as well as substitute them? Make sure often determine the actual height of an dining room table to be able to cover that a ergonomic chairs can fit in a relaxed manner under. A dining table is actually generally in relation to 30" from your ground, permitting a seats elevation up to 18" to very easily fit. They are concerns Immobilien Hude you will need clarified prior to deciding to help make your decision concerning which usually dining room table to get. For anyone who is choosing a table dresser, buffet, nightstand or even just about any piece of furniture that's compartments comparable structural concerns implement. While the style and finish are necessary you will discover other items to consider. Do the actual compartments use a go locking process of which stops all of them Immobilien Hude via launching completely as well as receding? This is in particular critical in case you have kids or seniors mother and father located in the home. Could this chest of drawers always be fitted towards the retaining wall with regard to safety functions? Can this chest of drawers have easy slip compartments that will open up in addition to in close proximity without problems? Antique or even Immobilien Bremen hand-me-down objects will never usually mould to safety expectations so don't use positioning used furnishings in a kid's place. Upholstered furnishings say for example a settee, loveseat or club lounge chair likewise have structural components to consider. Definitely your comfort and ease issue is very important. At under four hundred hrs really worth connected with coursework, a software program with claw technology Immobilien Bremen possibly done and also is great for part-time pupils. Hands-on instruction is normally offered with regard to claw working on, manicures, pedicures, as well as hand and also base rub. Needing on the same Immobilien Hude number of a long time, Make-up musician software programs are regarding learners that are thinking about the actual specialized program involving makeup products and also prostheses for costuming, hairpiece program as well as design, among others. Immobilien Bremen Immobilien Bremen Immobilien Bremen

#20 angeldreeva

angeldreeva

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:11 AM

Precisely how Immobilien Hude quick would it be in order to draw this foliage out and about along with swap them? Remember to generally evaluate the level of any kitchen table for you to ensure that the seats will probably in shape in a relaxed manner beneath. The table can be most often regarding 30" on the ground, letting any seat height of up to 18" to help simply healthy. These are concerns Immobilien Hude you'll need responded when you help make your final decision about which often stand to order. If you're buying a table dresser, buffet, nightstand or any piece of furniture that has storage equivalent structural issues utilize. While model and also end are necessary you can find additional items to consider. Carry out the actual storage have a fall locking program of which helps prevent all of them Immobilien Bremen from launching completely as well as to fall out? It is in particular crucial if you have kids or elderly parents existing in the house. Can this dresser end up being attached on the walls with regard to basic safety purposes? Does the actual table dresser possess uncomplicated glide drawers of which open up along with shut efficiently? Traditional or perhaps Immobilien Hude hand-me-down goods will never usually conform to security expectations and so stay away from putting used furniture in a very youngster's area. Upholstered furniture pieces such as a sofa, loveseat or perhaps team lounge chair also have structural elements to take into account. Undoubtedly this ease and comfort issue is important. For less than 500 hrs worthy of connected with coursework, an application inside toe nail technology Immobilien Bremen perhaps concluded and also is ideal for part-time learners. Hands-on instruction is normally furnished pertaining to nail building, manicures, pedicures, as well as side along with ft . rub. Requesting about the same Immobilien Bremen volume of hrs, Make-up performer plans tend to be regarding pupils which are enthusiastic about your specialized program associated with makeup and also prostheses intended for costuming, hairpiece software along with design, and the like. Immobilien Hude Immobilien Hude Immobilien Bremen




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users