• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 GeorgieJF

GeorgieJF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:26 AM

Its so disappointing to read that fans of the music have to suffer because of pathetic fan girls who are only there to flaunt themselves to Jared. I'd be crazy to say i dont find him attractive but i loved their music way before i even knew what Jared looked like!its really sad to think of the possibility that their fans are being overtaken by people who dont care about the music. I've been up front for a Mars show before, and although it was really rough and scary at times, i can't say anyone did anything malicious that i saw, most people seemed to be just trying to stay on their feet....and i was actually surprised not to see many fangirls...im in Australia though so im not sure if maybe this situation is worse in Europe and the US! It will be interesting to go to a US show, maybe it will be a different experience!

#42 catx

catx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:40 PM

Hey guys, I haven't been to the Mannheim show, but I was in Amneville, France this Saturday and have pretty much the same feelings.. I even had a golden tix, was at the barricade, but spent about 3/4 of the concert trying to hold myself at one place and trying not to kill the teen girls who were all over me the whole show. I got scratches everywhere and was pretty dissapointed by everything - the sound, Jareds almost no-singing at all, crazy crowd, atmosphere, etc.. I have known them since they were doing support to Linkin Park and loved it way more before. I dont like the shows that they are doing right now, next time I go, I'll either buy a sitting tix (so as not to get beaten) or the most expensive Golden ticket (for the same reason).

#43 tina73

tina73

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

View Postcatx, on 21 November 2011 - 01:40 PM, said:

Hey guys, I haven't been to the Mannheim show, but I was in Amneville, France this Saturday and have pretty much the same feelings.. I even had a golden tix, was at the barricade, but spent about 3/4 of the concert trying to hold myself at one place and trying not to kill the teen girls who were all over me the whole show. I got scratches everywhere and was pretty dissapointed by everything - the sound, Jareds almost no-singing at all, crazy crowd, atmosphere, etc.. I have known them since they were doing support to Linkin Park and loved it way more before. I dont like the shows that they are doing right now, next time I go, I'll either buy a sitting tix (so as not to get beaten) or the most expensive Golden ticket (for the same reason).

I just posted my experience under the Amneville concert thread--I lasted 3 songs semi-levitating off the floor as I was squashed so I got out of there and watched it from the side,the show was ok but Jared's voice did sound strained at times. The acoustic set was good though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users