26 replies to this topic

#21 LateToTheParty

LateToTheParty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:41 AM

It's not just this band...other bands I see in concert if it's the same tour like
for the same cd...it's basicly the same setlists. Maybe one or two songs changed up from
one leg to the other!

#22 Colin

Colin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

Is there a topic on Artifact? I tried to make a topic but it was denied...

#23 Shockwave

Shockwave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:31 AM

I love when the guys come visit us  :D

#24 Sam Linnett

Sam Linnett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:06 AM

View PostLateToTheParty, on 04 August 2011 - 11:41 AM, said:

It's not just this band...other bands I see in concert if it's the same tour like
for the same cd...it's basicly the same setlists. Maybe one or two songs changed up from
one leg to the other!
not true. Dillinger Escape Plan REALLY mix things up for the fans. Foo Fighters play old songs for their old fans - AND mix the setlist up! QOTSA do it (or at least they used to. not so much these days). My Chemical Romance mix things up...
It's a real shame. and for some reaosn i keep thinking the more i moan about it on here the more notice people / the band MIGHT take. Roll on 27th August though... we'll see what they play for us at Leeds...

#25 *bintang*

*bintang*

[Mars Car Division] X 6277

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:59 AM

Thanks for taking the time to answer but pretty please now take your time to mix up your setlist with some more s/t fullband for your show in Hamburg. I told so many people to see my favorite band on the Trabrennbahn I donīt want them to be disappointed.

#26 Sal_arg

Sal_arg

I responde to the name of Sal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:03 AM

View PostTHIRTYSECONDSTOMARS, on 30 July 2011 - 11:08 AM, said:

Would you guys ever consider translating, and then recording, your songs into other languages?

That would be interesting.

Oh I'd like that.

#27 aloha !

aloha !

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

View PostTHIRTYSECONDSTOMARS, on 30 July 2011 - 11:08 AM, said:

what is the thing you miss the most of your beginning as a band?

Maybe I miss being able to walk around the venues being unnoticed other than that aaaaaall goooood!

Yes...and all crazy fans (should I call them groupies?) waiting for you to touch every piece of your body LOL..it's really creepy. I admire your patience, defenietly. everytime I see this happens on fan video I feel sorry for u. seriously if I were u I would shout at them..but you no, you are patient..."big up" ;)))
thanks Shannon for answers ! I can feel you guys love us, ur fans...nowdays it's rare.it's beautiful that you are unique. LOV U GUYS !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users