Jump to content


What would you change about 30STM?


  • Please log in to reply
478 replies to this topic

#441 EchleonFist ₪ Ø lll ·o.

EchleonFist ₪ Ø lll ·o.

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:51 AM

View Post*bintang*, on 11 October 2011 - 04:29 AM, said:

Isnīt it already over?  :blink:  Just planned to remove the stickers from my car next weekend.
What do you mean "already over?". They're still performing shows in various countries.

#442 Draco Rattus

Draco Rattus

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:02 AM

View Post*bintang*, on 11 October 2011 - 04:29 AM, said:

Isnīt it already over?  :blink:  Just planned to remove the stickers from my car next weekend.

I'm starting to get the feeling I joined at the wrong time...

#443 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

    Luctor Et Emergo

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

:lol: don't always take everything serious on here. Some people do tend to use sarcasm and/or joke at times  ;)

#444 Draco Rattus

Draco Rattus

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:13 AM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 11 October 2011 - 11:09 AM, said:

:lol: don't always take everything serious on here. Some people do tend to use sarcasm and/or joke at times  ;)

*headdesk*  Trust me to fall for some of it, too.  As a new fan, though, it does seem to me that there's a kind of jaded attitude amongst some of the 'older' fans ('Original' or 'Old Echelon', I guess?), as if they're disappointed with the newer fanbase.  It seems kind of strange to me to make so much effort promoting and spreading the word about a band, then complain because so many other people start listening to it.  I hope that doesn't sound too critical, that's just an observation from an outsider's point of view.

Personally, for me, 30STM won't be over until Jared SAYS it's over, and that's that.

#445 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

    Luctor Et Emergo

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:22 AM

I don't think people are dissapointed at the size of the fanbase, that's what we promoted them for. It's a certain type of fans that are now attracted to them that I don't particularily like. It's the direction the band has taken I suppose, change and evolvement are good but it seems that the band burns it's bridges once it's passed them. To me, that's a pity. Honestly three years ago I would never have imagined that Jared's face and body would be proactively used by the band in such a way to promote them. Looking at what the band stood for, that was totally not expected.

So yes I still like their music, but their gigs are by far not up to their previous standards (I expect longer gigs, more singing for the prices they charge now and more than 2 songs in the last 30 minutes).  ;) So aside from that, it's all ok haha! Well almost...

#446 Draco Rattus

Draco Rattus

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:28 AM

Okay, I guess I can see your point there.  It shouldn't just be about the way the band *cough* Jared *cough* looks, it should be more about the music, and the ideals that they stand for; there are a lot of fans who are only into 30STM because ZOMG JARRED IS SO HAWT LOL.  I think this is what you're trying to say?  Correct me if I'm wrong!

#447 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

    Luctor Et Emergo

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:29 PM

Haha yeah. I try to avoid them whenever I can, I mean it's alright one doesn't have to like the whole fanbase. It's just there are so many of them who are fans just for that one reason it gets harder to avoid all them.  :lol:

#448 AmanitaVirosa

AmanitaVirosa

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:42 PM

View PostDraco Rattus, on 11 October 2011 - 11:13 AM, said:

As a new fan, though, it does seem to me that there's a kind of jaded attitude amongst some of the 'older' fans ('Original' or 'Old Echelon', I guess?), as if they're disappointed with the newer fanbase.

Personally, for me, 30STM won't be over until Jared SAYS it's over, and that's that.

Oh, I don't know if I'd say we're "jaded" exactly...fossilized maybe.  :rolleyes:

#449 Draco Rattus

Draco Rattus

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

View PostAmanitaVirosa, on 11 October 2011 - 12:42 PM, said:

Oh, I don't know if I'd say we're "jaded" exactly...fossilized maybe.  :rolleyes:

Heheh, nothing wrong with being well-aged, like a fine wine... or cheese.  Okay, I'll shut up now.

So the fanbase used to be about the music, the ideals and the theology, and now it's increasingly more and more about the latest pin-up in Kerrang magazine, which is a shame.  Granted, I *do* appreciate Jared for his looks, but that's not the ONLY reason I listen to 30STM - there are so many clues and signs and things to unravel in the lyrics and the videos, it always keeps me coming back for more.  I *think* I get it.

#450 CandyO

CandyO

    Happy Mars Geek

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:04 PM

View PostDraco Rattus, on 11 October 2011 - 12:48 PM, said:

Heheh, nothing wrong with being well-aged, like a fine wine... or cheese.  Okay, I'll shut up now.

So the fanbase used to be about the music, the ideals and the theology, and now it's increasingly more and more about the latest pin-up in Kerrang magazine, which is a shame.  Granted, I *do* appreciate Jared for his looks, but that's not the ONLY reason I listen to 30STM - there are so many clues and signs and things to unravel in the lyrics and the videos, it always keeps me coming back for more.  I *think* I get it.
Did someone mention cheese and wine?

Bolded - yes. That's it. We worked hard, like those before us, to promote the music and that "something" that brought us together. There were always a handful of ZOMG TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF I LOVE YOU people in the past but those types seem to be the majority now. Seem to be. Which makes things awkward for those of us who felt a kinship in a group of people who found something really fun that had nothing to do with how hot the musicians were on the outside. I guess I could say we were drawn to the attractiveness of the souls. Or something.

Long live the symbolism, the clues, the mysteries to unravel... and the people who gather around all of that and are not fucktards. I wouldn't change a single bit of that.

#451 Tidra

Tidra

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

To be honest, I think a lot of you are stereotyping many of the newer fans. I've been on tumblr. I've seen the extent of the fangirlness, but I have also seen from each of those Jared fangirls a genuine appreciation for the music of 30STM and why it has changed their lives.

Now, I know that's really not always the case. There are definitely tons of Jared fangirls at the concerts, but unless you're a literal psycho and just want to go to the concert so you get a chance to crotch grab at Jared.. then you're all right in my book. A lot of it is way over the top and there's always going to be fangirls (or even guys - you'd be surprised at how many videos I've seen of guys totally wanting to get in on the Jared action lmao)like that but it's to be expected. It's not like Jared filled out a form one day asking for all the hormonal teenage girls to come to his concerts and scream every time he speaks two words. Besides, weren't the fangirls around even in the ABL days? It's not like they all just randomly appeared from no where.
But even with all the fangirls, from what I've seen their concerts still have a good sense of community. People love seeing them play, they love singing along, and above all they love the experience of a 30STM concert and I'm sure a lot of them get excited to meet fellow fans.

Being an older fan, I think a lot of you are obviously going to be jaded in some sort of way (to refer to above) Especially the extremely older fans that were with Mars when no one even knew who the hell they were, and went around the states traveling with fellow Echelon friends to see them open and helped promote the band. It sucks, and a lot of you guys seem to think the community that Mars and Echelon used to be is gone..but things just change. I wish I had been around for those days, because it sounds like something I would have liked to experience. From what I gather you all seem to think a sense of closeness got lost along the way and I think it's easy to sort of see all of these new fans and point the finger at why..but I'm a pretty new fan myself and I'm not here because Jared is hot - which he is, I'm not going to lie about it. It's okay if you call me a fangirl  :P

When I first found out about them..I think I had heard their bigger hits a few years back from ABL but tbh I never listened to much music so I never looked into them to a greater extent. Still punching myself about that. I finally went on youtube one day just a few months ago and randomly looked up their songs, listened to a few, but I think what really got me was when I saw the CTTE music video. It wasn't just another "oh yeah, this is a music video of us touring, and our concerts" it was really well made, and it showed the FANS and it showed the experience and just how much fun it was to be at a 30STM concert. I thought it was awesome, and I really started listening to them and just fell in love with their music.

I started to realize how deep all the symbolism went, the glyphs, everything in their music videos, etc.. I made it a point to literally learn everything about them. I'm not just some random fan who decided I listened to their music one day, I liked it, and now I am going to go around wearing a Triad Necklace and calling myself an Echelon. That's definitely not it. If I like something, I don't half-ass it. I learned about this band inside and out, from S/T days to TIW. I'm still learning, since there is not always a "right" answer to many of their messages (which you all know since you've discussed most of their videos and symbols in depth on the forums)

But what sticks out to me the most about these guys is their overarching message. Their devotion to the idea that no matter what you should do what makes you happy in life and follow all your wildest dreams...and don't let all these naysayers and non-believers get in your way. Don't be afraid to go for what you want. There is more to life than just the mundane and mediocre and if you want something you need to work for it. If someone tells you that you can't or you won't or even tries to make you feel bad about listening to 30STM, you simply say: fuck you.

If I could find like-minded individuals through the music of 30STM I would be happy, because I think in a way that community still exists and it'd be nice if I could meet fellow fans irl.

It's not for everyone. It's only for those that understand.

And I really do understand, at least in my own way. /end rant.

#452 shannon leto's lezbean

shannon leto's lezbean

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:01 AM

View PostTidra, on 11 October 2011 - 06:57 PM, said:

To be honest, I think a lot of you are stereotyping many of the newer fans. I've been on tumblr. I've seen the extent of the fangirlness, but I have also seen from each of those Jared fangirls a genuine appreciation for the music of 30STM and why it has changed their lives.

Now, I know that's really not always the case. There are definitely tons of Jared fangirls at the concerts, but unless you're a literal psycho and just want to go to the concert so you get a chance to crotch grab at Jared.. then you're all right in my book. A lot of it is way over the top and there's always going to be fangirls (or even guys - you'd be surprised at how many videos I've seen of guys totally wanting to get in on the Jared action lmao)like that but it's to be expected. It's not like Jared filled out a form one day asking for all the hormonal teenage girls to come to his concerts and scream every time he speaks two words. Besides, weren't the fangirls around even in the ABL days? It's not like they all just randomly appeared from no where.
But even with all the fangirls, from what I've seen their concerts still have a good sense of community. People love seeing them play, they love singing along, and above all they love the experience of a 30STM concert and I'm sure a lot of them get excited to meet fellow fans.

Being an older fan, I think a lot of you are obviously going to be jaded in some sort of way (to refer to above) Especially the extremely older fans that were with Mars when no one even knew who the hell they were, and went around the states traveling with fellow Echelon friends to see them open and helped promote the band. It sucks, and a lot of you guys seem to think the community that Mars and Echelon used to be is gone..but things just change. I wish I had been around for those days, because it sounds like something I would have liked to experience. From what I gather you all seem to think a sense of closeness got lost along the way and I think it's easy to sort of see all of these new fans and point the finger at why..but I'm a pretty new fan myself and I'm not here because Jared is hot - which he is, I'm not going to lie about it. It's okay if you call me a fangirl  :P

When I first found out about them..I think I had heard their bigger hits a few years back from ABL but tbh I never listened to much music so I never looked into them to a greater extent. Still punching myself about that. I finally went on youtube one day just a few months ago and randomly looked up their songs, listened to a few, but I think what really got me was when I saw the CTTE music video. It wasn't just another "oh yeah, this is a music video of us touring, and our concerts" it was really well made, and it showed the FANS and it showed the experience and just how much fun it was to be at a 30STM concert. I thought it was awesome, and I really started listening to them and just fell in love with their music.

I started to realize how deep all the symbolism went, the glyphs, everything in their music videos, etc.. I made it a point to literally learn everything about them. I'm not just some random fan who decided I listened to their music one day, I liked it, and now I am going to go around wearing a Triad Necklace and calling myself an Echelon. That's definitely not it. If I like something, I don't half-ass it. I learned about this band inside and out, from S/T days to TIW. I'm still learning, since there is not always a "right" answer to many of their messages (which you all know since you've discussed most of their videos and symbols in depth on the forums)

But what sticks out to me the most about these guys is their overarching message. Their devotion to the idea that no matter what you should do what makes you happy in life and follow all your wildest dreams...and don't let all these naysayers and non-believers get in your way. Don't be afraid to go for what you want. There is more to life than just the mundane and mediocre and if you want something you need to work for it. If someone tells you that you can't or you won't or even tries to make you feel bad about listening to 30STM, you simply say: fuck you.

If I could find like-minded individuals through the music of 30STM I would be happy, because I think in a way that community still exists and it'd be nice if I could meet fellow fans irl.

It's not for everyone. It's only for those that understand.

And I really do understand, at least in my own way. /end rant.

this has been a hot topic that flares up every now and then...

i like you. be my friend?

#453 Mistressred

Mistressred

    We'll Never Fade Away...

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

I don't even care that there are a bunch of female fans that admire Jared's body... or Shannon's. I just care that they are drowning out Jared talking or singing with their shrill screams. How am I supposed to get past that shit??? If they were more than just about the nipples and treasure trail, and  if the band had saved them in some sort of way, you would think they may want to shut their pie holes, and actually enjoy what the man has to say, and the songs the band has lined up for them. <_<  And don't forget that it was cusotmary for the band to come greet fans by the buses. The old fans would be chill for the most part, and a chat would ensue, and stuff would get signed. Now,... if the band does venture out, there are always fan gurls that are doing the same shrill screaming, and running at the fence or barrier like rabid zombies, so the band has to run away run away... or get attacked!  :P
Of course there are new fans behaving, and old fans acting like I mentioned above, and trying to get attention no matter... good, or bad. Face it some of the changes suck.

#454 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

You know, I started this topic because I thought maybe us fans can help the band get better and better everyday, but now I think it's like all the hopeless efforts that we do everyday like the ones to stop global warming. I don't wanna sound negative or anything, it's just that I accepted the fact that some things/people cannot change, and by change, I don't mean their personality but the stuff we talked about in here (like S/T or setlist and...) When I got to know this band, I thought everything was sooo great about them so I never wanted to think of anything bad. But taking a look at what they've achieved and what they're going to gain, I don't see a progressing trend.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan. But I've changed my point of view. I still appreciate whatever they've done and whatever they will do, though I'll leave them to be whoever they want to be cuz I no longer think I can make idols out of them. I'll just stick to the music and give up being/trying to be an Echelon. That's just not me...

#455 Julchen

Julchen

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

View PostTidra, on 11 October 2011 - 06:57 PM, said:

To be honest, I think a lot of you are stereotyping many of the newer fans. I've been on tumblr. I've seen the extent of the fangirlness, but I have also seen from each of those Jared fangirls a genuine appreciation for the music of 30STM and why it has changed their lives.

Now, I know that's really not always the case. There are definitely tons of Jared fangirls at the concerts, but unless you're a literal psycho and just want to go to the concert so you get a chance to crotch grab at Jared.. then you're all right in my book. A lot of it is way over the top and there's always going to be fangirls (or even guys - you'd be surprised at how many videos I've seen of guys totally wanting to get in on the Jared action lmao)like that but it's to be expected. It's not like Jared filled out a form one day asking for all the hormonal teenage girls to come to his concerts and scream every time he speaks two words. Besides, weren't the fangirls around even in the ABL days? It's not like they all just randomly appeared from no where.
But even with all the fangirls, from what I've seen their concerts still have a good sense of community. People love seeing them play, they love singing along, and above all they love the experience of a 30STM concert and I'm sure a lot of them get excited to meet fellow fans.

Being an older fan, I think a lot of you are obviously going to be jaded in some sort of way (to refer to above) Especially the extremely older fans that were with Mars when no one even knew who the hell they were, and went around the states traveling with fellow Echelon friends to see them open and helped promote the band. It sucks, and a lot of you guys seem to think the community that Mars and Echelon used to be is gone..but things just change. I wish I had been around for those days, because it sounds like something I would have liked to experience. From what I gather you all seem to think a sense of closeness got lost along the way and I think it's easy to sort of see all of these new fans and point the finger at why..but I'm a pretty new fan myself and I'm not here because Jared is hot - which he is, I'm not going to lie about it. It's okay if you call me a fangirl  :P

When I first found out about them..I think I had heard their bigger hits a few years back from ABL but tbh I never listened to much music so I never looked into them to a greater extent. Still punching myself about that. I finally went on youtube one day just a few months ago and randomly looked up their songs, listened to a few, but I think what really got me was when I saw the CTTE music video. It wasn't just another "oh yeah, this is a music video of us touring, and our concerts" it was really well made, and it showed the FANS and it showed the experience and just how much fun it was to be at a 30STM concert. I thought it was awesome, and I really started listening to them and just fell in love with their music.

I started to realize how deep all the symbolism went, the glyphs, everything in their music videos, etc.. I made it a point to literally learn everything about them. I'm not just some random fan who decided I listened to their music one day, I liked it, and now I am going to go around wearing a Triad Necklace and calling myself an Echelon. That's definitely not it. If I like something, I don't half-ass it. I learned about this band inside and out, from S/T days to TIW. I'm still learning, since there is not always a "right" answer to many of their messages (which you all know since you've discussed most of their videos and symbols in depth on the forums)

But what sticks out to me the most about these guys is their overarching message. Their devotion to the idea that no matter what you should do what makes you happy in life and follow all your wildest dreams...and don't let all these naysayers and non-believers get in your way. Don't be afraid to go for what you want. There is more to life than just the mundane and mediocre and if you want something you need to work for it. If someone tells you that you can't or you won't or even tries to make you feel bad about listening to 30STM, you simply say: fuck you.

If I could find like-minded individuals through the music of 30STM I would be happy, because I think in a way that community still exists and it'd be nice if I could meet fellow fans irl.

It's not for everyone. It's only for those that understand.

And I really do understand, at least in my own way. /end rant.

I agree with everything you say, just not the bolded part. It's a fact that Jared's showing off his half naked body at almost every concert. He's lifting his shirt, talking very nasty stuff and well...rubbing himself too. Which, for me, is quite irritating and I could very much live without it. But fangirls love it.
I also went to a concert with a Hurricane screening. 90% of the venue were screaming, only at parts were skin was revealed. And what happenend during the concert? When Mars came on stage, it was suddenly silent, people weren't screaming as loud as before, no one was dancing, almost no one was singing along.
Sometimes, it just seems as if Jared WANTS to attract fangirls, considering the way he is on Twitter nowadays and the pictures he's taking with Terry Richardson  and so on.

By the way, I'm sure everyone has a fangirl moment now and then (I definitely do  :lol:) but most of the fangirls I've met at concerts this year are downright creepy. I saw a 40 something woman in Mannheim who broke down crying and almost screaming when Jared came our way. My friend and me (I'm 19) and younger fans than me were just watching her like  :huh:

@Fatima F
I'm with you on that last two lines. I always considered myself an Echelon, but since last year, when Echelon became so popular and partly even creepy, I don't dare calling myself an Echelon anymore.

#456 CandyO

CandyO

    Happy Mars Geek

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:07 PM

View PostFatima F, on 12 October 2011 - 11:12 AM, said:

I'm still a fan. But I've changed my point of view. I still appreciate whatever they've done and whatever they will do, though I'll leave them to be whoever they want to be cuz I no longer think I can make idols out of them. I'll just stick to the music and give up being/trying to be an Echelon. That's just not me...
I know I should just shut up but that really jumped out for me. It used to be that being "Echelon" had absolutely nothing to do with making idols out of them a/k/a the band. Yet that is what it seems to be now. Tidra, pay attention, because you say you think most of us perceive all new fans in the wrong way. There are SO many people now who are very vocal, on the net and/or at gigs, about treating 30 Seconds To Mars as idols and/or as meat. Idols and meat were never what "Echelon" meant when I got here or else I would have nosed around and then run. I embraced the notion that this was more about the community than hero worship. It was more about a symbiotic relationship, you know, like those little mites that live in our eyelashes and keep them clean.

So let me say this: Fatima, you don't need to behave like other people in order to fit into a place you don't want to be. Make where you want to be fit for you. Tidra, I never said ALL new fans. I use words like "most" or "many" and "seems" because there are indeed still cool people trickling in. It just seems like the balance changed and the idol/meat people are in the majority now instead of being the exception.

View PostJulchen, on 12 October 2011 - 02:56 PM, said:

most of the fangirls I've met at concerts this year are downright creepy. I saw a 40 something woman in Mannheim who broke down crying and almost screaming when Jared came our way. My friend and me (I'm 19) and younger fans than me were just watching her like  :huh:

@Fatima F
I'm with you on that last two lines. I always considered myself an Echelon, but since last year, when Echelon became so popular and partly even creepy, I don't dare calling myself an Echelon anymore.
And level headed 19 year olds you are. Yeah whats up with the screaming and crying, at any age? I blame it all on Elvis, The Beatles, and David Cassidy. And Justin Beiever bless his little heart. ;)

In the shadows...

#457 Mistressred

Mistressred

    We'll Never Fade Away...

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:42 PM

I have mites on my eyelashes !!!!!!! :blink:  :o  flails wildly

#458 Draco Rattus

Draco Rattus

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:55 PM

View PostJulchen, on 12 October 2011 - 02:56 PM, said:

I'm with you on that last two lines. I always considered myself an Echelon, but since last year, when Echelon became so popular and partly even creepy, I don't dare calling myself an Echelon anymore.

I do find it kind of sad that people seem ashamed to call themselves dedicated fans because of all the wild hormones flying around.  I'll admit I have had some major eye-rolling moments when I've seen younger 30STM fans squealing over Jared's pants, but it doesn't put me off the music.  I know not ALL the fans are like that, it's just a case of finding ones who have a similar outlook to yourself and finding a bunch of friends that fit, just like when you make any other friends, really.

Personally, I'm proud to call myself Echelon.  To be Echelon doesn't just mean 'I saw a picture of Jared and thought he looked hot' or 'OMG I am the BEST FAN EVAR because I bought the limited edition version of EVERYTHING and every magazine with 30STM in'.  For me, being Echelon means embracing the band's ideals - or perhaps their original ones at least, since I don't know how things have changed over the years - and spreading the word about their music and the ideologies which they embrace (or used to.)  I'm vegan, I recycle as much as I can, I aim to be polite and helpful to other people, I use public transport, I try and raise awareness of global issues in the news other than just who got kicked out of X-Factor this week; that's what being Echelon is about, to me at least.  It's about being determined and working towards your dream whilst being aware of what's going on around you in the world, and doing your best to try and better yourself.  (Maybe it just makes me annoying.)

*steps down from soapbox*

Misstressred, better get those eyelashes seen to. o_O

#459 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:41 AM

I never said that being an Echelon means worshiping the guys, never. And maybe I chose the word idol a bit wrongly in here. I became a fan not only because the songs were amazing, but because these guys were really inspiring. I mean they rose from nothing (they've said that in many of their interviews) and look at where they are right now. For me, a person who's struggling with the fact that I need to do something good with my life and I don't have much power or worldwide reputation, they were a great example of how people can change their lives. So I realized they're a group of people who really deserve the support and can keep imporving with the help of their fans.

But now, just take a look at all the past tense verbs we're using about them,  and I won't consider myself as an oldschool or a professional. Most of you guys have implied the idea that they've stopped their developing routine and that was why I decided to create this topic.

The thing that changed my mind as I said, is that maybe it's just who they are. Not that they're not good enough or something but just because they want to keep it that way. They're still a great band, it's just that I'm not really that eager to change this steady state anymore...

#460 Mistressred

Mistressred

    We'll Never Fade Away...

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:19 PM

View PostDraco Rattus, on 12 October 2011 - 09:55 PM, said:


Misstressred, better get those eyelashes seen to. o_O
But but... I don't know if I have em... CandyO says we all do  :D




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users