Jump to content


What would you change about 30STM?


  • Please log in to reply
478 replies to this topic

#1 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:54 AM

Hey guys,
So I've been surfing through this forum for about a month and have read your opinions about different issues. One thing I realized is that most of us agree on the fact that the band has changed a lot and the guys are far away from their great days. There are a lot of reasons why, maybe the long tour, the popularity or even money...
What do you think? What would you do if you were in a position where you could change the ugly things that have made them like this?
Maybe there is something we can help them change. They're just too good to be considered as a cheap band (that's what I've heard...)  :(
(P.S. I apologize for any grammatical mistakes, I hope I've proved my point.)

#2 shannon leto's lezbean

shannon leto's lezbean

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:09 AM

in before "more S/T"

#3 SarahKay

SarahKay

    05.18.05

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,169 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:12 AM

Umm.. nothing? It is what it is now. You can't go on in life wishing to change this or that. It doesn't work that way..

But yeah.. just more s/t I suppose at shows? But that has been wanted since day 1 of me being a fan. :)

#4 fusion

fusion

    ǝsdʎlɐɔodɐ ǝıqɯoz

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:48 AM

Fire the lead singer and drummer

#5 arwen_kivlis

arwen_kivlis

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:52 AM

More S/T at the live shows and permission to shoot the stupid OTT fangirls that shout "OMG JARED I LUV YOUUUUU" urgh at gigs

#6 muldutch

muldutch

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:08 AM

View Postfusion, on 29 July 2011 - 10:48 AM, said:

Fire the lead singer and drummer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#7 Eon

Eon

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

View Postshannon leto, on 29 July 2011 - 10:09 AM, said:

in before "more S/T"

I will explode if I listen Capricorn (not acoustic) in a show

#8 shannon leto's lezbean

shannon leto's lezbean

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:45 AM

View PostEon, on 29 July 2011 - 11:32 AM, said:

I will explode if I listen Capricorn (not acoustic) in a show

never had the pleasure, but i did get to hear EOTE live once. went totally crazy and lmao when tomo was singing along and forgot the words  :lol:

#9 Eon

Eon

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

View Postshannon leto, on 29 July 2011 - 11:45 AM, said:

never had the pleasure, but i did get to hear EOTE live once. went totally crazy and lmao when tomo was singing along and forgot the words  :lol:

Hahahaha!  :lol:

#10 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:03 PM

View PostSarahKay, on 29 July 2011 - 10:12 AM, said:

Umm.. nothing? It is what it is now. You can't go on in life wishing to change this or that. It doesn't work that way..

But yeah.. just more s/t I suppose at shows? But that has been wanted since day 1 of me being a fan. :)

Why not? :) I'm not talking about evolution here, I agree with it 100%. But there are things in life or career that push you out of the 'perfect' path, then you should find a way back...

View Postfusion, on 29 July 2011 - 10:48 AM, said:

Fire the lead singer and drummer

WOW! That's a little harsh :D Who do you have in mind as a replacement?

#11 QuietChaos

QuietChaos

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:23 PM

Well, since you asked...

    
  • Longer set lists/longer shows
  •     More variety to the set lists ( a mix of all 3 albums would be nice )
  •     Less Jared talking during shows
  •     More Jared singing during shows
  •     A proper drum solo for Shannon
  •     Elimination of Golden Tickets

I guess that's about it ;)

#12 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:32 PM

View PostQuietChaos, on 29 July 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:

Well, since you asked...

    
  • Longer set lists/longer shows
  •     More variety to the set lists ( a mix of all 3 albums would be nice )
  •     Less Jared talking during shows
  •     More Jared singing during shows
  •     A proper drum solo for Shannon
  •     Elimination of Golden Tickets

I guess that's about it ;)

Totally agree...

#13 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

This is suspiciously starting to look like my Suggestions for the Band thread.  :rolleyes:

Haven't we covered this?


#14 muldutch

muldutch

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:50 PM

View PostQuietChaos, on 29 July 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:

Well, since you asked...

    
  • Longer set lists/longer shows
  •     More variety to the set lists ( a mix of all 3 albums would be nice )
  •    Less Jared talking during shows
  •     More Jared singing during shows
  •     A proper drum solo for Shannon
  •     Elimination of Golden Tickets

I guess that's about it ;)

Above plus no more "Echelon are our family" talk. And no more summit singing. And no more fans on stage.

#15 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:01 PM

Helios/board mods,

what would you change = suggestions for the band. Hello!

That's it! I'm going to start a new topic and call it "Your Still Images with 30STM" and compete with SarahKay's topic "Pictures of you with the band". I'm sure SarahKay won't mind.  :angry:


#16 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:14 PM

View PostFatima F, on 29 July 2011 - 09:54 AM, said:

What would you do if you were in a position where you could change the ugly things that have made them like this?

Plus, my topic was POSITIVE. There is nothing ugly about them, Fatima. The ugly I notice is your chronic negativity towards the band. It is a real downer for the believers here. The change I would suggest is YOUR attitude.

#17 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

View PostJaredmaia, on 29 July 2011 - 01:01 PM, said:

Helios/board mods,

what would you change = suggestions for the band. Hello!

That's it! I'm going to start a new topic and call it "Your Still Images with 30STM" and compete with SarahKay's topic "Pictures of you with the band". I'm sure SarahKay won't mind.  :angry:


WHAT??? I didn't know that topics here compete with each other!!! How old are you, 9??
I though us gathering here is to interact and connect fans from all over the world, discuss our opinions and create ideas for the band, but most of you just seem to mind everything else but the main subject. I'm really starting to reconsider joining this forum!
And pardon me, but clearly suggestions didn't work out well enough to change anything. I'm not saying that this will, but at least I can stay hopeful...

#18 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:23 PM

I'm going to hijack this thread. Mistressred, Pale, you with me? Mistressred is great at changing topics. Let's do it, baby. I saw you work your magic in the MTV thread and Keepers of the Gate thread.

Did you say change ugly things about the band, Fatima? Oh, it is on, now. It's going to get ugly all right. Somebody hold me back.


#19 Fatima F

Fatima F

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

View PostJaredmaia, on 29 July 2011 - 01:14 PM, said:

Plus, my topic was POSITIVE. There is nothing ugly about them, Fatima. The ugly I notice is your chronic negativity towards the band. It is a real downer for the believers here. The change I would suggest is YOUR attitude.

I don't expect you to understand me, 'cause I'm pretty sure you can't even if you want to. Just have this in mind that not all of us are as lucky as you to have a thousand chances to meet the band in different shows or events. And once we lost one, there's no way to find another. So don't you dare judge me!

#20 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

    Advanced Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:28 PM

View PostFatima F, on 29 July 2011 - 01:20 PM, said:

WHAT??? I didn't know that topics here compete with each other!!! How old are you, 9??
I though us gathering here is to interact and connect fans from all over the world, discuss our opinions and create ideas for the band, but most of you just seem to mind everything else but the main subject. I'm really starting to reconsider joining this forum!
And pardon me, but clearly suggestions didn't work out well enough to change anything. I'm not saying that this will, but at least I can stay hopeful...

I'm not that petty. I was making an observation and the rules were broken by the mods, which is irksome.

I am more concerned about your negativity and tired of it.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users