111 replies to this topic

#41 Anne.peace

Anne.peace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:49 AM

View Postkrixxy1, on 24 October 2011 - 07:38 AM, said:

ps; did anyone opt to picking up the tickets from the OEticket centre?

I ask oeticket about picking ticket at the oeticket center and they reply to me that we can pick that and tickets will wait for us as long as we want. So we can take them even in concert day. -that's what I know.
PS. Gimmie know if your shopping will be sucessfull cuz I still have a problem ... I really need standing tickets ;x

#42 Julchen

Julchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:50 PM

View PostAnne.peace, on 24 October 2011 - 10:49 AM, said:

I ask oeticket about picking ticket at the oeticket center and they reply to me that we can pick that and tickets will wait for us as long as we want. So we can take them even in concert day. -that's what I know.
PS. Gimmie know if your shopping will be sucessfull cuz I still have a problem ... I really need standing tickets ;x

bolded part is true, as far as I know. If you're in Vienna early enough, you could do that. Your other option would be to pick the tickets up at the box office, which usually opens about an hour before doors open.

I checked OE-Ticket and it seems that tickets are not available anymore. That's been the case a few weeks ago too, but now, I can't say if they will release more ...or if they are even able to. I haven't heard that it's sold out yet, though

#43 krixxy1

krixxy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:53 AM

When booking the standing tickets from http://raiffeisen.oeticket.com/ everything is working fine, no errors, right to the very last step, but I cant buy the tickets yet because im waiting the after party tickets to be released. (since they're going to be sold from the same website.) Now I don't know if I'll get an error once I press 'Buy Tickets' just like @Anne.peace said. "/

#44 Julchen

Julchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:12 AM

View Postkrixxy1, on 25 October 2011 - 01:53 AM, said:

When booking the standing tickets from http://raiffeisen.oeticket.com/ everything is working fine, no errors, right to the very last step, but I cant buy the tickets yet because im waiting the after party tickets to be released. (since they're going to be sold from the same website.) Now I don't know if I'll get an error once I press 'Buy Tickets' just like @Anne.peace said. "/

Aftershow party tickets are rumoured to be released on Thursday. Last week they said Monday but yesterday no one at Raiffeisen even knew, what I was talking about  :rolleyes:

#45 pixiehappy

pixiehappy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:46 AM

this week i'll buy the ticket for this concert <333 (through eventim,at least in my country they are 100% reliable)
i am so excited!!! it will be my first mars show (yeah, i knooow, i am so late!) and my first time in Vienna, alone! haha hope i'll get safe to the venue xD

#46 krixxy1

krixxy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:23 AM

View PostJulchen, on 25 October 2011 - 03:12 AM, said:

Aftershow party tickets are rumoured to be released on Thursday. Last week they said Monday but yesterday no one at Raiffeisen even knew, what I was talking about  :rolleyes:

so I guess I'll wait till Thursday and see If I manage to buy both Concert and After-party tickets.

View Postpixiehappy, on 25 October 2011 - 04:46 AM, said:

this week i'll buy the ticket for this concert <333 (through eventim,at least in my country they are 100% reliable)
i am so excited!!! it will be my first mars show (yeah, i knooow, i am so late!) and my first time in Vienna, alone! haha hope i'll get safe to the venue xD

tickets from http://www.eventim.de are only for HOHENEMS / AUSTRIA though...

#47 krixxy1

krixxy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:26 AM

wops posted this twice I dont even know how to remove a post lol :)

#48 pixiehappy

pixiehappy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:41 AM

oh too bad, on www.eventim.ro we have just for Vienna xD

#49 krixxy1

krixxy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:50 AM

View Postpixiehappy, on 25 October 2011 - 06:41 AM, said:

oh too bad, on www.eventim.ro we have just for Vienna xD

you're sure there are still available standing for Vienna? can you link me please because I want to buy too.

#50 dorsl

dorsl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

sorry guys, wasn't here for a while - my laptops has problems to open 30secondstomars.com  :huh:

as I got some pms concerning tix:
you still get standing tix online at www.raiffeisen.oeticket.com
thats a club of a big austrian bank so they sell tix for regular prices!

concering after-show party:
yes, there will be an aftershow-party with antoine becks and shannon leto at the passage (a normal clubbing-location in vienna). the aftershow-party after the sopron gig, was also in that venue and it was great!!!!
as there was no gig in austria on that day, it wasn't a problem to get in even at 2 o'clock in the morning (when it started....).
I don't know how this will be this time, but there is not a lot of advertising for that venue - only at websides from raiffeisen (the bank) and passage - but that also might change....

concerning venue size:
its up to 16.000 - depending on how much space they open. I've been to concerts there that were sold out with 6.000.
But it looks like they gonna open a lot of space... 2nd gallery is already open...

concerning front row:
I can't promise, but we might get a "runway" like in e.g. nürnberg. venue is big enough for something like that and I often had them there! runway meens, that there is more space in front row because front row is "bigger" than....

refreshed the roll-call :-)))
and added some information in the first post about public transportation and parking!!

#51 krixxy1

krixxy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:25 AM

View Postdorsl, on 25 October 2011 - 02:03 PM, said:

as I got some pms concerning tix:
you still get standing tix online at www.raiffeisen.oeticket.com
thats a club of a big austrian bank so they sell tix for regular prices!

so I shouldn't have any problems buying from there then...like I don't have to be a member of the bank or so?
In that case I'll book the tickets tonight, I hope everything will be fine. :)

#52 dorsl

dorsl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:39 AM

yep, everybody can buy tix there - if you are a member of that club from the bank you pay a little less!

today they posted new posters across the city!!! first we got a few months ago were together with incubus (3 days before mars in vienna). and now we got mars with smashing pumpkins!!! what an honour!!! and now mars is on top of the poster.
no pictures on it - only name of band, date and venue. :D

#53 krixxy1

krixxy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:52 AM

View Postdorsl, on 26 October 2011 - 06:39 AM, said:

yep, everybody can buy tix there - if you are a member of that club from the bank you pay a little less!

thanks so much! I just bought them! :D cu all there, you can add me to the roll call +2 :)

#54 Anne.peace

Anne.peace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:40 AM

Dear Echelon , I don't know why I still have 'error' when I'm trying to buy tickets. ;CCC I have a  BIG request. Could anyone buy 2 ticket for me and my Friend? You can give me your bank account number and I will pay you all money. Please I don't know what else I can do ;c

Edited by Anne.peace, 26 October 2011 - 12:13 PM.

#55 Anne.peace

Anne.peace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:06 PM

View Postkrixxy1, on 26 October 2011 - 06:52 AM, said:

thanks so much! I just bought them! :D cu all there, you can add me to the roll call +2 :)
Lucky you! What kind of payment did you choose?

#56 dorsl

dorsl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:07 PM

thanx for editing Anne :-)

#57 dorsl

dorsl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:16 PM

Concerning Aftershow-Party:
raiffeisen informed us today, that you can buy tickets starting tomorrow, 27th october "as the day progresses"....
in branches of raiffeisen and probably also at http://raiffeisen.oe...om/noe-wien/de/

#58 Anne.peace

Anne.peace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:29 PM

View Postdorsl, on 26 October 2011 - 12:07 PM, said:

thanx for editing Anne :-)
Then I thank you! you are the boss ;DD

#59 krixxy1

krixxy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:06 AM

View PostAnne.peace, on 26 October 2011 - 12:06 PM, said:

Lucky you! What kind of payment did you choose?

Visa and receiving them by registered mail, did you manage to buy yours?

#60 bimxxx

bimxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:38 AM

I have to ask you guise, can I like buy tickets for after party now and pick them up when I come to Vienna on the day of show?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users