111 replies to this topic

#21 RevengeFromMars

RevengeFromMars

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:05 PM

Please add me to the roll call, thx :)

Also, Ive got one question: Could someone pls tell me, how soon do I need to be there, waiting, to have a decent place in some of the front rows? (Ive never done this before, so thats why Im asking such a stupid question :D)
Thanks for help  ;)

#22 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

It's always difficult to say, usually there will be people spending the night before the gig already. Also the Golden Ticket people get entry before you. I have no clue how wide the barrier is in this venue, but I'd say latest you'd need to be there to get up front is very, very early in the morning. Unfortunately. Personally I wish people would just show up at normal times like they do for other bands haha!

#23 Julchen

Julchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

In Austria, people used to start queuing up later rather than earlier. But in Innsbruck, some fans already started at 3am which is...  :huh:
The venue is huge and at a Placebo concert at Stadthalle, I managed to reach 6th row after arriving 20 minutes after doors opening :rolleyes:

So, if you really want to to be up front (front row at the wavebreaker) be there VERY early. If you're satisfied with 2nd to 10th row, afternoon (around 3pm) should suffice  :) and if they do 3 steps forward, you'll end up 10 rows further up front anyways  :lol:

#24 katvonjaxx

katvonjaxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:31 AM

please add me, I bought a GT ages ago, forgot to tell you here. cya!

#25 Butzzz84

Butzzz84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:58 PM

I'll be there :) Roll call :)

#26 exactly_dude!

exactly_dude!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:12 AM

I got my ticket, please add me to roll call :)

I have a question - anyone knows what the capacity of the venue is?

#27 Julchen

Julchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

View Postexactly_dude!, on 03 October 2011 - 03:12 AM, said:

I got my ticket, please add me to roll call :)

I have a question - anyone knows what the capacity of the venue is?

Internet says 16.000 people :)

#28 Eija

Eija

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:03 PM

Please add me!

#29 Julchen

Julchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:47 AM

please add me to the rollcall. I bought my ticket today (the women wanted to sell me a Bruno Mars ticket though  :lol: )

#30 bimxxx

bimxxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:25 PM

Add me +1 :)

#31 Lorne

Lorne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:54 AM

I am looking forward to this gig, it will be my first time in Vienna.  It's not my first time seeing Mars though :)

#32 Anne.peace

Anne.peace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:12 PM

ECHELON! I need help. I was trying to buy a tickets few days ago and I had some problems with my credit card so I quit that. And now I want to buy 2 ticket (for me and my friend) and I there is that tickets are sill avalible but when I choose ''add to...'' they say  me that tickets are gone ;x I'm not from Austria and I have tickets to Vienna and I pay for hotel and now I don't have tickets for a concert?! ;CCC Please if you know someone who have  tickets and can't go and that person can sell me . I will be gratefull ! Or if you have some idea how can I buy tickets for normal price (not 100 euro) please gimme know.

#33 Julchen

Julchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

hey Anne,
wait a few days and try again to buy tickets on OE-Ticket. A week or two ago, the site already told people that tickets are not available anymore but a few days later, I could buy mine. They'll probably release another bunch of tickets soon  :)

#34 krixxy1

krixxy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:06 AM

need 1 standing tickets for this show please. anyone selling one message me! thanks

#35 Lorne

Lorne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:33 AM

View PostAnne.peace, on 18 October 2011 - 02:12 PM, said:

ECHELON! I need help. I was trying to buy a tickets few days ago and I had some problems with my credit card so I quit that. And now I want to buy 2 ticket (for me and my friend) and I there is that tickets are sill avalible but when I choose ''add to...'' they say  me that tickets are gone ;x I'm not from Austria and I have tickets to Vienna and I pay for hotel and now I don't have tickets for a concert?! ;CCC Please if you know someone who have  tickets and can't go and that person can sell me . I will be gratefull ! Or if you have some idea how can I buy tickets for normal price (not 100 euro) please gimme know.

You can get them still on http://www.ViennaTicketOffice.com, that is where I booked mine from.  I hope that helps.

#36 krixxy1

krixxy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:04 AM

I found this website which is still selling Concert tickets, do you guys think it's ok? http://raiffeisen.oe...erformance.html it's the same website from which the after-party tickets will be on sale.

#37 Anne.peace

Anne.peace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:27 AM

View Postkrixxy1, on 23 October 2011 - 03:04 AM, said:

I found this website which is still selling Concert tickets, do you guys think it's ok? http://raiffeisen.oe...erformance.html it's the same website from which the after-party tickets will be on sale.

I was trying to buy ticket from this side few times and I don't know why in the end is 'error' ;c does everyone has the same problem?

#38 Julchen

Julchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:34 PM

it's probably only for members of the Raiffeisen Bank...

Try ordering HERE, maybe this link will work for you

@krixxy1
Yes, Raiffeisen is very okay, it's a common bank in Austria ;)

#39 krixxy1

krixxy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:44 AM

View PostJulchen, on 23 October 2011 - 02:34 PM, said:

@krixxy1
Yes, Raiffeisen is very okay, it's a common bank in Austria ;)

wait you mean I can't buy the tickets from that website? coz Im not a member of the bank! :S

if I do manage to get them from there, do they send them by post or do you have to pick them up? because when I selected Visa it says 'When paying with credit card you need to show your valid credit card AND official identification (Passport or ID-Card) upon pick-up of the tickets (either at the box office or at an oeticket-center).'

But then at the next step it asks me for a delivery method and for a Shipping Address. So I'm kinda confused "/

#40 krixxy1

krixxy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:38 AM

ps; did anyone opt to picking up the tickets from the OEticket centre?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users