149 replies to this topic

#21 pebo

pebo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:49 AM

View Postkatrinj, on 11 July 2011 - 02:42 AM, said:

I'm from Greece to and I have almost Decided to do the same....Paris for the Mars......we want more.....there is a topic about the tickets in concert on 11th of November and I suppose that is the same tickets 39.50 standing and 45.00 seat....but I have asked for being sure because I want to be close to the stage......If you have any information about that tell me and i informe you too......It will be a great adventure and we can arrange to fly together as a greek family for the concert....
i'm greek as well and my sister and i are thinking to go to paris just for the show!

#22 penny061092

penny061092

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:28 AM

View PostAitzi, on 11 July 2011 - 09:23 AM, said:

Since morning?? :S
A friend of mine wants to buy a ticket too, so I hope it works later

yes!! I tried again but nothing...I don't know what's wrong..I hope tomorrow it's gonna be ok!!

#23 penny061092

penny061092

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:35 AM

View Postpebo, on 11 July 2011 - 09:49 AM, said:

i'm greek as well and my sister and i are thinking to go to paris just for the show!
that's nice!! we have to do something all together as greek echelon!!  we should be organized!:P

#24 pebo

pebo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:42 AM

yeah!greek echelon power!have u already bought tickets?

#25 penny061092

penny061092

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:57 AM

View Postpebo, on 11 July 2011 - 10:42 AM, said:

yeah!greek echelon power!have u already bought tickets?
no because something's wrong with the link :/ But we'll buy them asap!!
For the greek echelon: if you are going to attend to the concert come here http://www.facebook....191742784217984
:))

#26 Aitzi

Aitzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:14 AM

If you can't buy the tickets in livenation page you can do it in Fnac page
http://www.fnacspect...-MARS-ZP3SM.htm

#27 Pitchouill

Pitchouill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:21 AM

Rollcall updated !! :)

TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE HERE (fnac.com)

View Postkatrinj, on 11 July 2011 - 02:42 AM, said:

View Postpenny061092, on 10 July 2011 - 02:49 PM, said:

hello there, my friend and i have decided to come to this concert, we are from Greece and we need a little help with the tickets and the place we could stay.

firstly, can you please tell me what are these numbers under the price of the tickets you have on this page? if i'm not wrong there are two types of tickets, one for standing and one for sitting? so we want two standing tickets.. what should we do?

about the hotel, do you have any suggestions for cheap hotels near the venue? can you send me a link?

thanks xx

I'm from Greece to and I have almost Decided to do the same....Paris for the Mars......we want more.....there is a topic about the tickets in concert on 11th of November and I suppose that is the same tickets 39.50 standing and 45.00 seat....but I have asked for being sure because I want to be close to the stage......If you have any information about that tell me and i informe you too......It will be a great adventure and we can arrange to fly together as a greek family for the concert....

39,50€ > standing ticket (DEBOUT)
45€ > seat (ASSIS)
This is exactly the same thing that the previous day ! :)

I'm not from Paris so I can't tell you about hotels...
But this one for exemple (link) is 15-20 minutes by walk of the venue I think.

View Postpebo, on 11 July 2011 - 04:15 AM, said:

hello echelon!!the white night theme requires to be dressed total white from head to toe?thanks in advance

The band said :

WHITE NIGHT
A classic. This now legendary old school MARS theme night is alive and well. Don your whites and keep it tough. Think G8 protester meets gutterpunk but instead of black its white. The white is a great canvas. Write handwritten messages (think ST album art) or paint Mars icons and symbols where you see fit. White face paint is always recommended!

You can just wear a white shirt if you want, but it's funnier if you are totally in white.^^

We did an unofficial White Night for the last show in Paris (15th of June) and the band really liked this. If you need some ideas, here are pictures and a vid of this day :
PICS >> MEETINGTHEECHELON.BLOGSPOT.COM
VIDEO >> HERE

#28 katrinj

katrinj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:02 PM

View Postpebo, on 11 July 2011 - 09:49 AM, said:

so come to facebook greek echelon to Paris to arrange the details....

#29 katrinj

katrinj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

View PostAitzi, on 11 July 2011 - 11:14 AM, said:

If you can't buy the tickets in livenation page you can do it in Fnac page
http://www.fnacspect...-MARS-ZP3SM.htm
in these page says that must print your ticket...and i'm not sure about that....maybe I'm wrong but i don't want to risk it.

#30 Aitzi

Aitzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:46 PM

View Postkatrinj, on 11 July 2011 - 02:54 PM, said:

in these page says that must print your ticket...and i'm not sure about that....maybe I'm wrong but i don't want to risk it.
I think they send the ticket to your home too, but you must pay for that

#31 Pitchouill

Pitchouill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:14 PM

"Billet e-ticket" = you print your ticket
"Envoi à domicile" = they send your ticket. But you have to pay... 14,30€ if you're not in France

Btw, when you buy you have to choose an option in the "Carte bancaire, Cartes privatives & Cartes Cadeaux " part ! :)

#32 Aitzi

Aitzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:06 AM

the LiveNation link works again  ;)

#33 penny061092

penny061092

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:46 AM

Thank you guys!!!
One more thing... I need help with the tickets. i want two tickets but when i fill the form it's only for one person's details.. are they- both tickets- going to be sent to the ones person home address?

please answer me so i can book them asap! :)

thanks you again!!

#34 Aitzi

Aitzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:23 AM

View Postpenny061092, on 12 July 2011 - 08:46 AM, said:

Thank you guys!!!
One more thing... I need help with the tickets. i want two tickets but when i fill the form it's only for one person's details.. are they- both tickets- going to be sent to the ones person home address?

please answer me so i can book them asap! :)

thanks you again!!
Yes, the two tickets are gonna sent to the one person home address, then you can send it to the other person or give her/him in the concert. I bought two tickets for me and a friend and I'm gonna give her the ticket the day of the concert. Hope I've answered your question

#35 Aitzi

Aitzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:12 PM

Standing tickets for Paris on 12nd november are already sold out!!

#36 katrinj

katrinj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

View PostAitzi, on 12 July 2011 - 01:12 PM, said:

Standing tickets for Paris on 12nd november are already sold out!!
I tried yesterday and the link din't work out....i tried again today and you have absolutely now....what can i do now? I don't want to travel from Greece and being in a seat..maybe there's a link that somebody want to sell it but it's too early for that.

#37 Aitzi

Aitzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

One question. If I search Le Zenith in Google maps the address is this: 30 Avenue Corentin Cariou
But in the first message of this topic the address is 211 Avenue Jean Jaurès. Which is the correct?

#38 katrinj

katrinj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:21 PM

View PostAitzi, on 12 July 2011 - 02:40 PM, said:

One question. If I search Le Zenith in Google maps the address is this: 30 Avenue Corentin Cariou
But in the first message of this topic the address is 211 Avenue Jean Jaurès. Which is the correct?
I notice that too.....one is for sure, Zenith is located inside to the  Parc de la Villete...so the adress isn't so necessary...
..Now is open again the tickets for the standing area...what happens....and unfortunately i have to wait until tommorow to get them....I hope to be lucky!

#39 Pitchouill

Pitchouill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:31 AM

View Postkatrinj, on 12 July 2011 - 02:29 PM, said:

I tried yesterday and the link din't work out....i tried again today and you have absolutely now....what can i do now? I don't want to travel from Greece and being in a seat..maybe there's a link that somebody want to sell it but it's too early for that.

Even if you have a seat ticket you can go in the pit.
However, keep trying : sometimes there are still tickets, and they put it little bit by little bit. :)

View PostAitzi, on 12 July 2011 - 02:40 PM, said:

Le Zénith is in "La Parc de la Villette", the name of the street doesn't really matter. ;)

#40 penny061092

penny061092

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:39 AM

OMG...please guys tell me that there is something we can do about the standing tickets!! we've already bought the airline tickets and it's difficult now to change the flight dates.. if there is ANY other site we can go and order them please post the link ASAP!! we only want two! you said to keep trying but how can we know if they ARE going to put more?? we are kinda in a hurry!!! pleaseeeee i'm gonna cryy!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users