149 replies to this topic

#141 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

Whoops I missed this, I was outside arguing with security to get my friend inside...

#142 Aitzi

Aitzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:47 PM

It was just perfect haha. He falls down but he stands up in the exactly moment when the guy put him the guitar and Jared put the micro in his place. It looked like was part of the show
I think he falls down 'cause he throught a bottle of water to people and he wet the stage

#143 Aitzi

Aitzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:39 PM

Btw, someone else heard a girl shouting "Catalano" with all his heart when everyone (including the band) was in silence?

#144 maryarmy

maryarmy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:12 AM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 13 November 2011 - 05:37 PM, said:

I had a blast with the frenchies, spanish, portuguese, swiss, swedish, german, austrian peeps from the good old times in the back. We danced, we jumped, we sang. We chanted Echelon and got it played! The Kill we made a huge round circle with aprox 50 people and then broke out into dancing the walz :lol: we were in white and we had a great time. Alibi full band was the highlight (aside from Echelon). So hauntingly beautiful!!! Loved it, they should always play it that way. The Fantasy was on the setlist, but they played From Yesterday instead (which I don't particularily like, but danced along anyway). Wish they had played it. Gossip was that Colin Farrel was there, didn't see him though.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

#145 JulieBenco

JulieBenco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:23 AM

View Postmaryarmy, on 17 November 2011 - 08:12 AM, said:

[/center]

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

We all look so great B)

#146 Aitzi

Aitzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:48 AM

Awwww. Edu told me the party you had in the back. If I would  know I'd be with all of you :( It reminded me to the show of Barcelona last year

#147 Pitchouill

Pitchouill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:39 AM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 13 November 2011 - 05:37 PM, said:

I had a blast with the frenchies, spanish, portuguese, swiss, swedish, german, austrian peeps from the good old times in the back. We danced, we jumped, we sang. We chanted Echelon and got it played! The Kill we made a huge round circle with aprox 50 people and then broke out into dancing the walz :lol: we were in white and we had a great time. Alibi full band was the highlight (aside from Echelon). So hauntingly beautiful!!! Loved it, they should always play it that way. The Fantasy was on the setlist, but they played From Yesterday instead (which I don't particularily like, but danced along anyway). Wish they had played it.

[...]

Can I just say again the Frenchies always have the best promo stuff to hand out at gigs! Wristbands, keychains, temp tattoos! :wub:

+ 1 for the first part and  :wub: for the second one ! our pleasure !

#148 lisamcg

lisamcg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:54 AM

One of my favourite gigs ever! Jared falling was so funny and yeah he got up so fast a lot of people missed it. I wished they played The Fantasy too but was so happy they played Alibi full band and all the way through <3 I was really lucky and got picked to go up on stage for Kings and Queens so had an absolute blast!! I totally agree about the French Echelon - they were fantastic and gave out awesome gifts :D

#149 Aitzi

Aitzi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:39 PM

You can download the audio of this show here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H4TV48BF
:)
If that link doen't work, try this:
http://www.fileserve...e/kZUY6hQ/30STM

PS: I couldn't take out the sound of the crazy girls screaming, sorry. It's a bit annoying

#150 Ivy_Burrows

Ivy_Burrows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:08 PM

View PostAitzi, on 22 November 2011 - 12:39 PM, said:

You can download the audio of this show here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H4TV48BF
:)
If that link doen't work, try this:
http://www.fileserve...e/kZUY6hQ/30STM

PD: I couldn't take out the sound of the crazy girls screaming, sorry. It's a bit annoying
Awesome, thank you! :wub:  The second link is working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users