203 replies to this topic

#201 foxx

foxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:44 AM

View PostEriny, on 06 November 2011 - 01:31 PM, said:

That's a rare quality here - being happy for somebody else who is lucky and happy. There is a saying in Latvia: the best meal for a Latvian - that's another Latvian. And mostly it's true... That's why it's easier for me communicate with Echelon from other countries.
Well, that is how I find it the best, because what can be better than having someone, who's happy about you? So, I am being happy for others, so someday someone will probably will be happy about my happiness. Um, that made sence. o_o

#202 foxx

foxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:48 AM

View Post-Shade-, on 06 November 2011 - 10:23 AM, said:

Me from Finland going to somewhere. German is cheapest at the moment also Poland. Thankfully I didn't have men around me because if they would started to push me I would be furious! :)
I am kinda shy and silent person but when comes to something what I want and what I deserve I really not give up.

I would like to meet you all who were there! Kinda hard cause I'm from Finland. Someday we all kind Echelons will get together.
That you planning make a video is great Idea!! I can't be invited cause I'm not from there :) but you should make it and show that you care. Even I do know you care without a video :)

nice to talk with you and let's share opinions more after. I really do love all the Echelons!! The real ones who don't insult me or other Echelons.
Happy for you, cause I was literally smashed there.

Haha, same here. ;D

Well, yeah, sadly you can't be there with us. But we'll anyway say thanks like from veeryone who was there. And there'll sure be more shows and who know, maybe we'll meet there. (:
You do, but we want 30stm to see, that we care so much that we're making a video, hah.

Same here, cause true Echelons are one huge family, from my opinion.

#203 Eriny

Eriny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:38 AM

Wow, melusaaste was on the side of the stage and took some great videos!  :)

#204 Eriny

Eriny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:36 PM

The rest of my videos from Arena Riga - watch HERE.  B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users