3 replies to this topic

#1 sapphirewind

sapphirewind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:11 AM

I know it's not all about the donations but I know there must be something set-up for it. And usually I wouldn't be able to afford to give much but I'm thinking about doing MARS related ebay auction(s) (I sell a lot of things online) and donating. I might even place an ad on the site for this. If not to ABL directly I know there are affiliate sites but I just need to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks and I will post more info here when I finalize things.

#2 HELIOS

HELIOS

[ECHELON]

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:24 AM

The best thing to do would be to sell your items, defining no Official affiliation with The Band etc. and just donating it directly to charities that support the environment, organizations and the like. There are a few mentioned on abl.org itself, as well as countless others that go without precise notation that you can find through other organization's sites.

Otherwise, if you would like to help donate toward better living for people worldwide, you can always check out The Echelon House, where you can sell your items via their site and have the profits donated directly to Habitat for Humanity. http://echelonhouse.weebly.com/

#3 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:56 AM

View PostHelios, on 08 June 2011 - 08:24 AM, said:

The best thing to do would be to sell your items, defining no Official affiliation with The Band etc. and just donating it directly to charities that support the environment, organizations and the like. There are a few mentioned on abl.org itself, as well as countless others that go without precise notation that you can find through other organization's sites.

Otherwise, if you would like to help donate toward better living for people worldwide, you can always check out The Echelon House, where you can sell your items via their site and have the profits donated directly to Habitat for Humanity. http://echelonhouse.weebly.com/

That is awesome, and so is Lily!

#4 sapphirewind

sapphirewind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:11 PM

Well since the main item I would be selling is very much an "echelon" specific handmade item and fans seem to like it a lot, I will probably put it on The Echelon House page instead of ebay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users