• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 banzai

banzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:08 PM

Has anyone heard anything or have any information about the New Years Eve Show?

When we saw them in Las Vegas 2011 they said that this would become an annual event.  I would love to know if anything has been planned yet.

banzai

#2 SurrenderTonight

SurrenderTonight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:41 PM

I heard it was NYC but thats prob not true. I doubt they will do another as it wasn't the success they thought it would be.

#3 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:07 PM

I think it is possible they could come back for New Years, the venue was not sold out but nearly so. I guess if there are rumours of a 10 year break, people would flock to the "last" show. When they said the statement though I took it as just talk, but you never know.

#4 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:47 PM

I'm going if they do an NYE, with nipple tassles and all!!!!  .. (I'm totally shitting you, about the tassels, anyway)

#5 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:38 PM

View Postpale_existence, on 24 May 2011 - 05:47 PM, said:

I'm going if they do an NYE, with nipple tassles and all!!!!  .. (I'm totally shitting you, about the tassels, anyway)

If we both go I will look for you, if your tassels glo in the dark, it will be easier :lol:

#6 banzai

banzai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:17 AM

HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING YET!

#7 emmaloves30stm

emmaloves30stm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:32 AM

View Postbanzai, on 25 September 2011 - 08:17 AM, said:

HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING YET!

Hi Sharon!!  Funnily enough I was thinking about the same thing yesterday!  I just hope they don't leave it until the last minute like last year.  I think that is some of the reason why it didn't pick up as well as they expected.  

I am praying it is somewhere in Europe or even better UK (very unlikely), nothing against the Americans :)  I just won't be able to afford it otherwise!

#8 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:51 AM

NYE show in London would be fantastic (I`m being very selfish right now).

#9 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:05 AM

Haha that would be fab but somehow I have a feeling it'll be in a spot none of us would expect. Far, faaar away.  :lol:

#10 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:10 PM

I'm still hoping for a NYE concert back in Vegas

#11 emmaloves30stm

emmaloves30stm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:06 PM

View PostSpectralTiger, on 26 September 2011 - 09:51 AM, said:

NYE show in London would be fantastic (I`m being very selfish right now).
London was mentioned at the Belfast M&G (thanks to banzai :D ) but Jared just skimmed over the idea of London.

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 26 September 2011 - 10:05 AM, said:

Haha that would be fab but somehow I have a feeling it'll be in a spot none of us would expect. Far, faaar away.  :lol:

Wouldn't surprise if they have this wacky idea od it being in Borneo with all the gorillas!  Now that would be show not miss.:lol: :blink:

#12 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:24 PM

They may not even do one.

I purposely have avoided NYC since ...was honestly just too damaging. My real-life dreams (not the odd California, media-driven 'fantasies'. or the 3.5 children and picket fence ..'american dreams') were always of NYC. I grew up staring at it across the bay for years of my life. It's just not the same anymore. :( Will never be the same... and we will never forget.

But I'm thinking about going there this year. Should plan something huge for yourselves. Ya never know if in 2012...

#13 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:10 PM

View Postemmaloves30stm, on 26 September 2011 - 01:06 PM, said:

London was mentioned at the Belfast M&G (thanks to banzai :D ) but Jared just skimmed over the idea of London.

Dammit! _

#14 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:54 PM

I'm still waiting to hear what was served at the 4 Star Dinner - NYE Las Vegas 2010
#foodie

#15 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:59 PM

I have no idea, as I did not do the dinner... anyone???

#16 emmaloves30stm

emmaloves30stm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:27 AM

View PostCandyO, on 27 September 2011 - 03:54 PM, said:

I'm still waiting to hear what was served at the 4 Star Dinner - NYE Las Vegas 2010
#foodie

View PostMistressred, on 27 September 2011 - 05:59 PM, said:

I have no idea, as I did not do the dinner... anyone???

Good thinking!  I forgot about the dinner course.  I didn't have the dinner ticket either but did talk to someone at the gig who did have the dinner.  She was a member on here but haven't seen her on the boards for a long time.  

As I remember rightly one of the courses was seafood and she turned it away as it didn't look all that nice or fresh!  I am sure she said there were quite a few of them that did the same thing! :blink:

#17 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:17 PM

Oh. :(

There was someone who went who said she was going to have her daughter post the dinner/food details but then never did. Thanks for giving me what you got, even if it was just a little.

I remember pricing four star dinner NYE party packages in baltimore/philly and figured whomever got the dinner package was getting the best bang for the buck. A four star dinner is nothing to sneeze at. The description had me salivating at the thought of a Wolfgang Puck or Todd English style offering. Alas, apparently not.

#18 emmaloves30stm

emmaloves30stm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

View PostCandyO, on 28 September 2011 - 02:17 PM, said:

Oh. :(

There was someone who went who said she was going to have her daughter post the dinner/food details but then never did. Thanks for giving me what you got, even if it was just a little.

I remember pricing four star dinner NYE party packages in baltimore/philly and figured whomever got the dinner package was getting the best bang for the buck. A four star dinner is nothing to sneeze at. The description had me salivating at the thought of a Wolfgang Puck or Todd English style offering. Alas, apparently not.

All this food talk is making me really hungry and I haven't long had dinner!

#19 Zedd

Zedd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:58 PM

Did I "hear" someone mention that the band was thinking of a ten year break..?? Caaaause that be extremely ludicrous..

#20 emmaloves30stm

emmaloves30stm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:25 AM

View PostZedd, on 07 October 2011 - 10:58 PM, said:

Did I "hear" someone mention that the band was thinking of a ten year break..?? Caaaause that be extremely ludicrous..

I think they will probably take a break after this tour, oh hell they deserve it but not sure if it will be for 10 years, Jared will be almost 50 by then!!! :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users