160 replies to this topic

#41 iineszz

iineszz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:43 AM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 08 April 2011 - 03:04 PM, said:

Perhaps because the song was released as a single in March 2010 so the video is basically one year too late?!

xD
okee maybe true but lets be happy that the video is released now ... better than if it's released next year ;))

#42 cynthia rodela

cynthia rodela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:30 AM

are you gonna have any other concerts in los angeles? i went to my first one on april 9 it was great i want to go to another one.

#43 Alexandros

Alexandros

Winter is coming.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,626 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

View PostYunachan, on 08 April 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

Very good questions... I think people in Brazil would have really liked to listen to Stranger in a Strange Land, since there are some really hardcore fans here. I specially like this song, and even if people didn't enjoy it on the show, Jared would see me freaking out in the middle of the crowd xDDDD

And about the S/T songs as well... it would be great to listen to them live again... they're just so good. I hope you guys enjoy a lot the concert in Athens!!! (and I love Greece, just so you know :))
Oh thank you! Yes Brazil and the rest of the world would love to hear this song live haha!
I hope so too, I have kinda a hard time to believe they are actually coming, maybe when I see them on stage on Greek soil I'll finally believe it lol! Aw thanks! and I love Brazil too and your football. :)

#44 cynthia rodela

cynthia rodela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:59 PM

jared: do you ever feel like people only like the band just because your in it? do you think people buy the traid neacklace because you have the neacklace?

shannon:do you and jared ever fight or argure?

tomo: what does it feel like to be in a wonderful band?

#45 cynthia rodela

cynthia rodela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:02 PM

View PostAlexandros, on 10 April 2011 - 11:28 AM, said:

Oh thank you! Yes Brazil and the rest of the world would love to hear this song live haha!
I hope so too, I have kinda a hard time to believe they are actually coming, maybe when I see them on stage on Greek soil I'll finally believe it lol! Aw thanks! and I love Brazil too and your football. :)
i wanted to hear that song at the gibson concert

#46 krissux

krissux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:35 AM

As you guys are doing a show in Estonia this year, then my question is simple: How do you feel about preforming in a country that you haven't preformed in before and have you visited a country that you liked so much that you have gone on a vacation there?

So one question turned to two :) .

Greetings from Estonia.

#47 fallenxmarsxgirl

fallenxmarsxgirl

DONT FEED THE PIGEONS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:10 AM

I see a lot of bands live and I have to say my favorite concert ever was one of my Mars shows (you guys can kick some major ass live) but the thing I do like better about other bands is they play a mix of their albums and you guys forget all about your first.

So my (along with many others here) question is:
Why don't you play any S/T?

Please don't say "nobody knows it" because wouldn't that be an even better reason to include a few songs on the set? Play say, Capricorn and Fallen and then Jared can say "They were so & so off our first record. you should go buy it." Old fans are stoked they got to hear it and new fans have more Mars tunes to go buy, everybody wins.  :)

#48 ChloEchelon

ChloEchelon

Chloe '5 times' Echelon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:06 AM

Seeing as it has been mentioned on the here before. Would you ever consider doing  3 nights, 3 Albums, 3 Shows?
Would be great to hear the S/T. (Don't say know one wants to hear it or know one knows it because your wrong) :P

#49 JulianP

JulianP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:59 PM

Hey, when are australian tour dates going to be announced?
we all eagerly await. make sure you come to brisbane and drop into my dad's recording studio. :P

#50 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:49 AM

Q: are the songs (that we think are called) Some other Son/Sun and The Believer two different songs or one and the same? Also can we please get them properly released, trying to decypher the lyrics is driving us nuts mkay thank you please.  ;)

#51 Mars.echelon

Mars.echelon

Not So Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:39 PM

quoting cause they *must* be answered:

View PostChloEchelon, on 15 April 2011 - 11:06 AM, said:

Would you ever consider doing  3 nights, 3 Albums, 3 Shows?
Would be great to hear the S/T.
(Don't say know one wants to hear it or know one knows it because your wrong) :P

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 17 April 2011 - 08:49 AM, said:

Q: are the songs (that we think are called) Some other Son/Sun and The Believer two different songs or one and the same? Also can we please get them properly released, trying to decypher the lyrics is driving us nuts mkay thank you please.  ;)

#52 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:59 PM

Knowing my luck, none of this will be selected but what the heck. Gotta have faith f-f-faith f-f-faith   :lol:  B)

1. Could the Argus Apocraphex be (related to) one`s Unconscious Self/Higher Self and hence provide/enhance inspiration (amongst other things) once `found`?

2. Are you planning a return to Poland this July or at all this year? A simple yes, would do.

3. Are you planning any more Hurricane screenings/ Q&A sessions around the world or is this chapter closed?

4. Has any movie or a movie scene ever touched you so deeply and/or made you cry that you`ll remember it for the rest of your lives?

#53 iineszz

iineszz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:50 PM

in the video 'closer to the edge' the writing in the end says: into the wild DVD soon.  
the releasing of the video was in june 2010 .. soo the when will the dvd will be released? Im waiting for it ♥

#54 iineszz

iineszz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:42 PM

when you sell golden tickets for a concert, how many golden tickets do you sell? 50?

#55 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

View PostChloEchelon, on 15 April 2011 - 11:06 AM, said:

Seeing as it has been mentioned on the here before. Would you ever consider doing  3 nights, 3 Albums, 3 Shows?
Would be great to hear the S/T. (Don't say know one wants to hear it or know one knows it because your wrong) :P
I'd love to see all albums in one night (a 3 hour gig is not unheard of), now that's what I'd call "epic" and worth travelling for. 3 nights would be quite time consuming... 1 album a night would make the gig too short (unless they play all unrealeased songs in full too per album era :lol:)

So my question would be either 1. Would you consier a gig with ALL three albums in order? 2. What about a s/t night for all those old skool lovers out there? Pre-sale just via the old network, not to all the world via twitter? Hmm...

EDIT: ok got a gentle shove by a certain somebody to ask this  :P

"Stickercompetition+Soon=Never?"
http://thirtyseconds...pic=314648&st=0

:lol: yeah yeah I know...

#56 Mars.echelon

Mars.echelon

Not So Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

3 nights 3 shows, 1 night 3 albums.. I don't care, whatever it is bring it on :D

1 night 3 albums could be a bit weird though. Wondering how many people would leave after S/T being played. I don't think I'd stay for TIW to be honest, if the show was too long. :unsure:  I personally would prefer seeing them two nights in a row (S/T and ABL for me) than seeing them once for 3 hours and that's it. It's not as exciting and special, but that's just me.

But like I said, give me a S/T [full band] concert and I don't care if it's at your grandma's house.

#57 30xKarri

30xKarri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

I noticed at the Champagne, IL show that many people didn't know the lyrics to your older songs. When it came time for the audience to participate in singing, only a few people participated. With your growing fan base, how do you intend to incorporate your older songs (which we all LOVE) into your shows, or will you simply begin to play less of them (hopefully not)?

I did notice after the failed attempt at playing From Yesterday they only played 2 more of their old songs and the rest were all new. Though, I, like others on here, were upset they didn't play Stranger in a Strange Land. That's my favorite song off the new record.  <_<

#58 Led

Led

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:29 AM

I'm sorry for posting something that has nothing to do with this page, I know it against the rules and everything but I don't know where else to turn. Please help!

In my country, there's a competition going on in a radio station about 30 Seconds To Mars. The radio station today posted the following question:
"What is the name of the other successful song, besides Kings and Queens to be written by 30 seconds to mars in the same house in South Africa?"
I was the first to answer, and I gave two answers, Attack, and A Beautiful Lie, according to an interview I once read.

The radio didn't validate my answers, instead, they said the right answer was The Kill, and gave the prize to someone else.

Does anyone know the right answer, please?
Because according to a South African website:
http://www.examiner....coop-and-review
Both my answers were correct!

Thank you, and sorry again.

#59 SpectralTiger

SpectralTiger

Speshul case

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:36 PM

To the person who suggested 3 nights - 3 albums ---> *thumbs and toes up!* :)

#60 Coco Converse

Coco Converse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:55 PM

What kind of reaction do you guys have of the fans whom camp out 12 plus hours *and even overnight* outside the venue before your shows?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users