• This topic is locked This topic is locked
160 replies to this topic

#141 dessa

dessa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:58 PM

Is there any chance of you guys touring through Brazil?

#142 30secondstolife

30secondstolife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:18 AM

Could it be possible, that you could play a more mixed setlist, with more classics in it like R-evolve, Capricorn (fullband)?

#143 Rosie_Real

Rosie_Real

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:00 AM

This may have already been asked, I haven't read through all of the questions...
It's a three-parter.
Who composed the piano part for "Alibi"?
Is there any piano sheet music for "Alibi" (~ I can read music and play, but cannot do it by ear), if so where could we find it?

#144 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:36 AM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 28 April 2011 - 08:35 AM, said:

Q: you love fan interaction. So would you ever dare play a gig where you'd let the fans pick the setlist first? Like in a poll on here (not twitterland  ;)) I'd love to see the result of that...
I'm quoting myself as I just came upon this by another band. A belgian band called dEUS let fans pick their COMPLETE setlist from their six albums for this week's Lowlands Festival (in The Netherlands) and Pukkelpop festival (in Belgium) this week.

Sorry the link is in dutch but it basically says that the setlist was chosen by fans on the 3VOOR12 (dutch) website and Studio Brussel (belgian radiostation)  
http://www.festivali...kkelpop_bekend/

So yeah I'd still love to know if 30STM would ever consider this, especially since they are so keen on fan interaction and this seems to take it to another level in the live shows...

#145 Fatima F

Fatima F

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:58 PM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 16 August 2011 - 03:36 AM, said:

I'm quoting myself as I just came upon this by another band. A belgian band called dEUS let fans pick their COMPLETE setlist from their six albums for this week's Lowlands Festival (in The Netherlands) and Pukkelpop festival (in Belgium) this week.

Sorry the link is in dutch but it basically says that the setlist was chosen by fans on the 3VOOR12 (dutch) website and Studio Brussel (belgian radiostation)  
http://www.festivali...kkelpop_bekend/

So yeah I'd still love to know if 30STM would ever consider this, especially since they are so keen on fan interaction and this seems to take it to another level in the live shows...

That's actually a great idea. I've been watching their early gigs with S/T songs played in them for the past hour and I'm feeling so deprived here! Those gigs were incredibly exciting!
But unfortunately this new fanbase (yes, I agree I'm one of them) which is probably like 40% of the whole fans, would like TIW more than anything else. Also the setlist is 15songs max (if you include acoustics which are not played fully) and from what I saw in the 'favorite playlist' thread, there's a huge variation in what fans like.
I don't know how that band did it, I hope it's been successful experience for them.

#146 IvyWG_Mars

IvyWG_Mars

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:04 AM

1. Which country u love the most while touring?
2. Do u guys read the tweets from Echelon?
3. How can I get ur notice and remember me? coz i find it hard!

#147 LateToTheParty

LateToTheParty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:09 AM

I have a question for Jared...what products do u use in your hair? :D Inquiring minds want to know!

#148 The-Lies-I-Have-Created

The-Lies-I-Have-Created

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

I guess this counts for the whole band:

You may feel a lot when you are on stage, but what is the one feeling that absolutely controls your bodies when you are up there?

#149 hanzee1022

hanzee1022

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:22 PM

If you could spend just 1 day over again, what would it be & why?

#150 AGirlThatDrumsIsMoreFun

AGirlThatDrumsIsMoreFun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:43 AM

Hey :) This is for Shannon, when did you start playing drums? and whats your opinion on girl drummers? :)

#151 viperX

viperX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:24 AM

How can I get the rights to the song for the movie

#152 exactly_dude!

exactly_dude!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:52 AM

What happened to your setlists? I'm really disappointed, I regret buying a ticket. Still love the music, I just don't think it's appropriate to play headlining show with 10 songs.

#153 Daristeiad

Daristeiad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:07 AM

As a military service member from the U.S. and a veteran of multiple combat deployments, the song Vox Populi really speaks directly to me.  My question is: did you set out to write the lyrics and then fit the music to them? or was it the other way around? Also, and I know this is two questions,  but not having been in a combat situation, how is it possible that you were able to capture the essence of how people are pulled in so many conflicting ways while caught inside the war machine?

See you in 2 days at Hohenems,

Thanks,
D

#154 Medusa

Medusa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:31 PM

Hi, I've got a question for all you guys:

what are your opinions on captive cetaceans? Seeing you are all vegan (respect!) I expect you also do not want animals to be exploited by humans for entertainmentpurposes.
I ask you this because a themepark in Tenerife has posted a video of their killer whales on their facebook page titled "Our kings and queens" which shows the animals doing tricks in a show and your music is playing during the video.
If you are opposed to this industry maybe it would be a good idea to make them aware of your opinion.

Regards,

Medusa

#155 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:17 PM

View PostMedusa, on 28 November 2011 - 02:31 PM, said:

Seeing you are all vegan (respect!)
Two of them definately aren't vegetarian #justsaying ;)
Tomo tweeted he liked his steak bloody as hell. Whoops.

With the third he def eats other food than just vegan so I wouldn't classify him as vegan.
He also wears leather...

But yeah animals in captivity is always a sad thing, especially when not held in the right way. I don't know anything about the Orca in Tenerife, but I'll just say... "Free Willy"  :lol:

#156 belladaisy

belladaisy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:01 PM

You've been to so many countries in this world, not many people can say they have seen as many places as you guys have. If you would have to choose a place to live (like forever) which country would you take? (apart from the U.S)

i'm sure not all of you think the same about it

:D you were great in schladming

#157 TheEchelon4

TheEchelon4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:02 AM

Which of your songs inspired you the most? (I hope my English is right) :P

#158 Carole in Carlisle

Carole in Carlisle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:15 PM

A question for Jared. Do you ever listen to classical music? If so what are your favourite pieces?

#159 imagineniki

imagineniki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:03 PM

View Post30secondstolife, on 01 August 2011 - 03:18 AM, said:

Could it be possible, that you could play a more mixed setlist, with more classics in it like R-evolve, Capricorn (fullband)?
yeah... i would totally love to hear more tunes of you past albums. in fact rvolve is my favourite song sice i first heard him....

#160 Crimson21

Crimson21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:21 PM

To all three of you...

As kids what was the one thing you all enjoyed to do and would always do even when you found new things to do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users