• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#21 Krista

Krista

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:32 AM

I will be attending with the boyfriend. We have seats in Section 100. This will be our 2nd 30STM show, (We saw the Into The Wild/Hurricane show last spring at the Roseland Ballroom in NYC) and I am super excited to see them again!

I've been to the Tweeter/Susquehanna Bank Center many times, and as others have said, the venue and surrounding area are not "dangerous" by any means, the venue has A LOT of security, it's once you leave the venue's area that you may be weary.

PS: First post! =P

#22 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:59 PM

Added, added and added

View Postfallenxmarsxgirl, on 18 April 2011 - 03:09 AM, said:

I'll be there :) +1

Tweeter center round 2....aww nostalgic here, my first Mars show TOC was at this venue.

As far as safety goes, the venue/parking is pretty secure but you do not want to walk around Camden if you don't know the area.
YAY! Glad you are coming. I know, nostalgic value is high. Not as high as The Electric Factory last April, but still, it's there.

View PostKrista, on 18 April 2011 - 07:32 AM, said:

I will be attending with the boyfriend. We have seats in Section 100. This will be our 2nd 30STM show, (We saw the Into The Wild/Hurricane show last spring at the Roseland Ballroom in NYC) and I am super excited to see them again!

I've been to the Tweeter/Susquehanna Bank Center many times, and as others have said, the venue and surrounding area are not "dangerous" by any means, the venue has A LOT of security, it's once you leave the venue's area that you may be weary.

Nice first post. Welcome to The Universe :)

So, the "Text to win Tickets" on the Radio 104.5 site has been replaced with "Win a chance to interview the band"
EXCLUSIVE: 10 Questions with 30 Seconds to Mars
Anything you want to ask Jared Leto and the boys? Well, here's your chance to get an answer! Submit the 10 questions you would like to ask Jared Leto and 30 Seconds To Mars, and if your questions are chosen, you will head backstage on Saturday, April 30th to interview the band in person for radio1045.com and score a pair of tickets to the show at Susquehanna Bank Center!

Same link as before - here it is again cause I'm organized like that:
submit 10 questions radio 104.5

I sure hope someone who is not in heat & has questions that make sense wins the interview...

#23 fmslouie

fmslouie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:14 PM

View PostKrista, on 18 April 2011 - 07:32 AM, said:

I was at the roseland ballroom concert to last yr around this time it was sick!!

#24 fallenxmarsxgirl

fallenxmarsxgirl

DONT FEED THE PIGEONS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:28 PM

View PostCandyO, on 18 April 2011 - 01:59 PM, said:

YAY! Glad you are coming. I know, nostalgic value is high. Not as high as The Electric Factory last April, but still, it's there.

So, the "Text to win Tickets" on the Radio 104.5 site has been replaced with "Win a chance to interview the band"
[i]EXCLUSIVE: 10 Questions with 30 Seconds to Mars

I sure hope someone who is not in heat & has questions that make sense wins the interview...

Hope I see you again. Even after all the shows I've seen this is one of my stand outs....not for all good reasons but it was an eventful day that's for sure haha. I wish they were doing the Electric Factory again, love that venue.

I entered. Can't say all my questions made sense (stuck a few in to keep it fun) but they were ones I haven't seen them asked 2854x and at no point did I adress any questions to Jared Leto & "the guys" :rolleyes:

#25 ELDRITCH

ELDRITCH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:59 AM

Wasn't the Roseland Ballroom the one with Mute Math and Neon Trees?  I think that was my virginal 30STM show!

#26 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

hope to see you too fallenxmarsxgirl. Cool that you entered . Good luck. I'm pretty sure you won't ask "OMG Do you really want me? MARRY ME MARRY ME omg... okay so uhh did you tour at all before you released your first cd, you know, A Beautiful Life?"
:rolleyes:
Yeah, I tried to ignore the radio station's wording on the website. Jared Leto and the boys. Jared Leto and 30 Seconds To Mars. Awkward.

Yep ELDRITCH, the spring USA leg of the Into The Wild tour had Street Drum Corps, Mutemath and Neon Trees as the openers. Good times. :)

#27 AsperaAdAstra70

AsperaAdAstra70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:02 PM

Posted Image  Front

Making badges - let me know if you want one!

Posted Image Back

Charging $3.00 each just to make up the cost to me.

#28 BeanDubh

BeanDubh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:13 PM

i'll be there +3
(one will be my 12 yr old daughter:))

#29 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:11 PM

Added and updated to post #28

Just one week from now there will be much packing going on... I like it.  B)

#30 Melani1319

Melani1319

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

I'll be there +1 :D

#31 mizlee

mizlee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

View PostCandyO, on 18 April 2011 - 01:59 PM, said:

ns are chosen, you will head backstage on Saturday, April 30th to interview the band in person for radio1045.com and score a pair of tickets to the show at Susquehanna Bank Center![/i]
Same link as before - here it is again cause I'm organized like that:
submit 10 questions radio 104.5

lmao...I entered and was definitely not in heat, but was wondering what kind of dumb questions people would ask....yeah I'm thinking a lot of "jared will you marry mes? and can i have your babies?"

interesting memory that brings up...electric factory, does anyone else remember when jared hawked a loogie and a couple chicks in front opened their mouths and he said, "i'm sorry did you want that?" it was so vile and gross.

#32 mizlee

mizlee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:59 PM

View PostCandyO, on 19 April 2011 - 02:10 PM, said:

Yeah, I tried to ignore the radio station's wording on the website. Jared Leto and the boys. Jared Leto and 30 Seconds To Mars. Awkward.

A lot of the radio stations don't even refer to them as 30stm. They call them Jared Leto's band. How f*cked up is that?

#33 modernMythsofPromise

modernMythsofPromise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:15 PM

I saw them this exact  day last year @ the electric factory and if I win the radio1045 contest i'll be there Saturday at SBC *fingers crossed*

#34 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:57 PM

View Postmizlee, on 23 April 2011 - 03:56 PM, said:

interesting memory that brings up...electric factory, does anyone else remember when jared hawked a loogie and a couple chicks in front opened their mouths and he said, "i'm sorry did you want that?" it was so vile and gross.
ewww, seriously? I totally missed that. Happily I was far far away, up on the balcony, near a bar, kinda drunk, with normal people. Thank God.

Okay we are added and updated to ---> HERE <---
Less than a week to go...

#35 Tammy81

Tammy81

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:39 PM

anyone driving down from north nj? was looking to carpool with someone, i'd be willing to pay all tolls + gas

#36 luckystar37

luckystar37

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:35 AM

3rd show & it'll be 3 of us going! So me plus 2. Can't wait!

Checked the ticket page today and there seems to be only 240 tickets left. Not bad! I hope it sells out!

#37 BeanDubh

BeanDubh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:55 AM

does Anyone know if the theme is officially set yet? warpaint had the most votes when voting stopped on the 104.5 site last night, but id hate to go buy All my glowsticks/etc if there was An unexpected vote recall;)

#38 modernMythsofPromise

modernMythsofPromise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:56 AM

View PostBeanDubh, on 25 April 2011 - 10:55 AM, said:

does Anyone know if the theme is officially set yet? warpaint had the most votes when voting stopped on the 104.5 site last night, but id hate to go buy All my glowsticks/etc if there was An unexpected vote recall;)

yeah its official the theme's warpaint

#39 BeanDubh

BeanDubh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:33 PM

Awesome, now i feel relieved that All the glow in dark/neon paint & glow sticks were NOT A waste lol

#40 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:10 PM

Roll Call is updated.

Yep, Theme night is official.

THEME NIGHT: WARPAINT/COLOR/NEON NIGHT
Radio 104.5 - Thanks for voting in 30 Seconds to Mars' Theme Night Poll. The winning theme is WARPAINT/COLOR /NEON NIGHT Find the loudest, most colorful color clothes possible. Paint your face & outfits with neon, LED lights, glow sticks, or fluorescent paint. It's a rave gone weird!  

damn :(

New Guest List Contest thingy...
Radio 104.5 ENTER TO WIN: Get on the Guest List! 30 Seconds to Mars with Anberlin, April 30th at Susquehanna Bank Center- Last Tickets Enter to win below, and check back weekdays, Monday-Friday, to see if you are the winner!

Weather in Philly looks good for Saturday. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users