Jump to content


Is Australia on the Tour List?


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 CatsMeow77

CatsMeow77

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:37 PM

Hi! I'm sorry if this has been covered before, it's my first time and I'm not sure what I'm doing! So, can anyone tell me if 30STM is coming to Australia later on in the year?? Thanks!  :)

#2 HELIOS

HELIOS

    [ECHELON]

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:26 AM

They already hit AUS early on not too long ago, but keep your eyes peeled. It's not completely unheard of.

#3 Mars.echelon

Mars.echelon

    Not So Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:29 AM

I've heard September.

#4 Shatoja

Shatoja

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:20 AM

yeah i've heard september also but no dates have been announced yet... so keep your eyes open !

#5 Adeena

Adeena

    Releasing my inner sociopath...

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,567 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:59 PM

The couple of hundred people at the Hurricane video screening all heard August or September.

#6 CatsMeow77

CatsMeow77

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:26 PM

Thanks All!! :) I will be keeping a look out for it! :)

#7 CatsMeow77

CatsMeow77

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

View PostHelios, on 31 March 2011 - 07:26 AM, said:

They already hit AUS early on not too long ago, but keep your eyes peeled. It's not completely unheard of.


Thank you! :)

#8 Steve_Melbourne

Steve_Melbourne

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:15 AM

Awesome, can't wait. I've only just started listening to the band now for about 3 weeks, and what got me was the dedicated fans at the concerts (oh and the songs 'This is War', and 'Closer To The Edge'. I've already checked our Ticketek web site, which handles most concerts and performances here down under and nothing yet, so I'll wait closer to Sep. Also i wanna take this chick with me too lol, she just told me tonight that she likes the sound aswell :)

#9 CatsMeow77

CatsMeow77

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:22 AM

View PostSteve_Melbourne, on 13 April 2011 - 10:15 AM, said:

Awesome, can't wait. I've only just started listening to the band now for about 3 weeks, and what got me was the dedicated fans at the concerts (oh and the songs 'This is War', and 'Closer To The Edge'. I've already checked our Ticketek web site, which handles most concerts and performances here down under and nothing yet, so I'll wait closer to Sep. Also i wanna take this chick with me too lol, she just told me tonight that she likes the sound aswell :)



Cool. I just joined Ticketek and Ticketmaster, so hopefully they put it on their site early enough! I just got my bestie into them to, so she's coming with me! Fingers crossed they do come later this year!! :)

#10 Emmerkda

Emmerkda

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

View PostAdeena, on 31 March 2011 - 05:59 PM, said:

The couple of hundred people at the Hurricane video screening all heard August or September.

I've heard that they are definitely going to be here in OZ in October, my friends uni teacher is their Australian voice coach, and she said they have an appointment in October. So HOPEFULLY! they will do a show while they are here :D

#11 Grungex

Grungex

    Promises we made were not enough

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:13 AM

They're playing a show on the 29 September in Hawaii so  why would they come all the way back to Australia after that?  They're in Japan end of September - I'd be more inclined to believe that  they'd be coming to tour here around that time.   Also only Jared sings so I don't get why you said they'd all have vocal coaching  :lol:

#12 GeorgieJF

GeorgieJF

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:47 AM

View PostCatsMeow77, on 17 April 2011 - 12:22 AM, said:

Cool. I just joined Ticketek and Ticketmaster, so hopefully they put it on their site early enough! I just got my bestie into them to, so she's coming with me! Fingers crossed they do come later this year!! :)

hey i know this is delayed but just so you know...its possible that IF they do come back to Aus that they could come through Soundwave touring! They played Soundwave festival this year and so if you want to keep an eye on the situation maybe add 'Soundwave touring' and 'soundwave festival' on facebook or twitter to stay alerted to possible tours as well as keeping an eye on ticketmaster! Im not sure if it will happen though, since their last shows are in NY in december then theyre having a break from touring for a while. I had hoped theyd come back but instead i got desperate and booked a ticket to New York haha. But we can all keep our fingers crossed for another aussie tour sometime in the future!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users