• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 debh09

debh09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

I can't afford the tickets.  Wish I could. Entering any competition I can find to get ticket.

#22 Green Eyes

Green Eyes

Roll Call: Official Loopy Birdie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,422 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:43 AM

View Postfanjennitastic, on 01 July 2011 - 04:38 PM, said:

I will be there....Can't wait....xoxo

I have added you to the roll call :)

#23 Green Eyes

Green Eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,422 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:45 AM

View Postdebh09, on 03 July 2011 - 02:25 PM, said:

I can't afford the tickets.  Wish I could. Entering any competition I can find to get ticket.

Me too...you never know, it's not over until it's over!

#24 Maddie Howe

Maddie Howe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:40 AM

View PostGreen Eyes, on 06 July 2011 - 05:45 AM, said:

Me too...you never know, it's not over until it's over!

Add me to the Roll call and +1 ... are we going to do our own little 'Echelon camp' this year ? :) x

#25 giggles

giggles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:59 AM

I am going but just for the day.... 30stm and Tim Minchin!!  wooo :D

#26 Sam Linnett

Sam Linnett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:25 AM

i'll be there watching the same old setlist...
i bet i can predict it...

Escape
A Beautiful Lie
Attack
Search And Destory
This Is War
100 Suns
L490
From Yesterday (Acoustic)
Hurrcaine (Acoustic)
Closer To The Edge
Kings and Queens

wooo........

#27 Green Eyes

Green Eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,422 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

Will add you all!

Sam...you don't sound too happy there...not just Mars you are going for then? :rolleyes:

#28 Lorne

Lorne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:41 AM

I'm going to Leeds, my first UK festival. Just got a day ticket. Working so unable to do all of it.
THere for the most important day :)

#29 Green Eyes

Green Eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,422 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:25 AM

View PostLorne, on 12 August 2011 - 10:41 AM, said:

I'm going to Leeds, my first UK festival. Just got a day ticket. Working so unable to do all of it.
THere for the most important day :)

That is my favourite way to do a festival...I'm not the camping kind! ;)

I will add you! :)

#30 Sam Linnett

Sam Linnett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:15 AM

View PostGreen Eyes, on 11 August 2011 - 11:08 AM, said:

Will add you all!

Sam...you don't sound too happy there...not just Mars you are going for then? :rolleyes:
sorry i always moan on here... i just want to hear some different songs to the usual :( that's all.
i just pray for a difference in the setlist. just 1 little surprise.
the only reason i bought a ticket is because Muse and 30STM were on the bill and i couldnt miss that because it will probably never ever happen again...

#31 Green Eyes

Green Eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,422 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:22 AM

View PostSam Linnett, on 23 August 2011 - 03:15 AM, said:

sorry i always moan on here... i just want to hear some different songs to the usual :( that's all.
i just pray for a difference in the setlist. just 1 little surprise.
the only reason i bought a ticket is because Muse and 30STM were on the bill and i couldnt miss that because it will probably never ever happen again...

It's ok Sam, I'm just teasing you! ;) I hope there will be a surprise or two...that would be fab!

#32 Green Eyes

Green Eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,422 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:28 AM

THEME NIGHT ALERT!!

I read this little gem on the Transmission newsletter last night...

LEEDS! Bring out your white MARS Army Gear & equip yourselves with ECHELON flags on the 27th. THIS IS WAR.

Think it may be a little too late for those already there for the weekend...

HAVE A FAB TIME ALL OF YOU!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :D

#33 rachaelclaire <3

rachaelclaire <3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:04 AM

This was fucking amazing.

#34 Holly~Rio~

Holly~Rio~

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

They were amazing! So pleased I finally got to see them, as I missed them twice last year because of the snow.

#35 angeldreeva

angeldreeva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:07 AM

Just how Immobilien Bremen quick can it be to be able to take the particular results in available and also exchange all of them? Make sure you constantly measure this peak of an table for you to insure that your chairs may in shape easily directly below. Some sort of table is actually frequently with regards to 30" in the floor, permitting a chair level all the way to 18" to easily suit. They are concerns Immobilien Bremen you want solved when you create your final decision about which in turn dining room table to purchase. Should you be buying a chest of drawers, buffet, nightstand as well as virtually any furniture piece that's drawers comparable structural inquiries employ. As you move the type in addition to end are crucial you will find some other areas to consider. Carry out the particular compartments have a very fall locking technique that will helps prevent these Immobilien Bremen via beginning all the way and also falling out? That is specially critical when you have young children or older mothers and fathers dwelling in the house. May this table dresser possibly be fitted for the walls regarding basic safety purposes? May your chest of drawers get easy proceed drawers which open along with shut without problems? Traditional or even Immobilien Hude hand-me-down products is not going to often mould to safety requirements thus watch out for putting used home furniture inside a youngster's area. Upholstered furnishings like a furniture, loveseat or even clb lounge chair have structural components to think about. Undoubtedly the convenience aspect is significant. For under 500 hrs value associated with coursework, a plan throughout toe nail technological innovation Immobilien Hude perhaps completed in addition to is perfect for part-time learners. Hands-on training is frequently provided pertaining to claw sketching, manicures, pedicures, as well as side and also feet therapeutic massage. Needing a comparable Immobilien Bremen volume of hrs, Make-up performer software programs are usually for college students which are interested in this professional program connected with makeup products as well as prostheses regarding costuming, hairpiece application and also style, amongst others. Immobilien Hude Immobilien Bremen Immobilien Hude

#36 angeldreeva

angeldreeva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:09 AM

How Immobilien Bremen easy would it be to draw the foliage available along with change all of them? Be sure you often calculate the elevation of the table in order to cover that your particular chair will certainly in shape perfectly directly below. Any dining room table will be usually with regards to 30" in the soil, permitting the seats level all the way to 18" to help easily healthy. These include issues Immobilien Hude you'll need solved when you create your decision as to which usually dining room table to get. In case you are getting a dresser, buffet, nightstand or maybe just about any piece of furniture containing compartments similar structural concerns employ. While model as well as complete are crucial you'll find different areas to consider. Accomplish this compartments employ a slip locking process in which inhibits these Immobilien Hude from beginning completely and also falling out? This really is in particular critical when you have children or older mom and dad residing in your own home. Could the particular chest of drawers end up being attached towards wall structure with regard to safe practices requirements? May your cabinet include effortless proceed compartments that start as well as close efficiently? Vintage or maybe Immobilien Hude hand-me-down items is not going to constantly mould to safe practices specifications consequently watch out for positioning employed furniture in a kid's area. Upholstered furnishings like a furniture, loveseat or perhaps membership couch also provide structural factors to think about. Definitely this convenience element is essential. For just 600 time well worth involving coursework, a program in nail bed technological innovation Immobilien Bremen probably finished in addition to is perfect for part-time college students. Hands-on coaching is usually provided pertaining to claw toning, manicures, pedicures, as well as hand along with base therapeutic massage. Needing on the same Immobilien Hude volume of hrs, Make-up musician packages tend to be for students which have been considering the particular specialized software regarding makeup along with prostheses regarding costuming, hairpiece application along with layout, and others. Immobilien Bremen Immobilien Bremen Immobilien Bremen

#37 angeldreeva

angeldreeva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:12 AM

Precisely how Immobilien Bremen quick would it be to help yank this simply leaves away as well as change them? Remember to usually gauge the actual peak of any table to make sure that your particular chair can match easily underneath. A new dining room table can be generally concerning 30" on the ground, letting a seats peak as high as 18" in order to simply in shape. These are queries Immobilien Hude you'll need answered prior to deciding to produce your final decision regarding that table to order. If you're choosing a dresser, buffet, nightstand or almost any furniture piece that has drawers comparable structural inquiries implement. As you move the type and also finish are crucial you can find different items to consider. Perform the storage have a very go locking system in which helps prevent these people Immobilien Bremen coming from launching right along with falling out in clumps? This is particularly critical if you have young kids or older mom and dad dwelling in your own home. Can the actual bureau always be mounted towards the wall structure intended for safety uses? Does this table dresser possess easy proceed compartments that start and also shut efficiently? Antique or perhaps Immobilien Bremen hand-me-down goods is not going to often mould to safety specifications so watch out for putting employed pieces of furniture inside a children's location. Upholstered furniture pieces such as a furniture, loveseat as well as team lounge chair likewise have structural elements to consider. Definitely the ease and comfort factor is very important. For under 500 several hours value of coursework, a software program with toenail technologies Immobilien Bremen perhaps accomplished in addition to is wonderful for part-time pupils. Hands-on coaching is generally presented pertaining to claw sculpting, manicures, pedicures, and also side and also foot or so rub down. Needing comparable Immobilien Bremen level of a long time, Make-up artisan applications are generally intended for students which are interested in this skilled application regarding makeup products along with prostheses intended for costuming, hairpiece app in addition to design and style, and the like. Immobilien Bremen Immobilien Hude Immobilien Hude

#38 angeldreeva

angeldreeva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:13 AM

The way Immobilien Hude easy is it in order to move the actual leaves away in addition to change these individuals? Be sure you constantly measure the top of your stand to guarantee that your particular chair will probably healthy perfectly beneath. The home is usually frequently concerning 30" in the surface, permitting some sort of fit top as high as 18" to very easily fit. These include questions Immobilien Hude you will need solved before you help to make your responsibility as to which kitchen table to buy. If you are getting a table dresser, buffet, nightstand as well as any piece of furniture which includes drawers similar structural questions use. While the style and complete are important you'll find other facts to consider. Perform the particular compartments employ a slip locking method which helps prevent these people Immobilien Bremen via beginning completely in addition to falling out in clumps? That is especially critical in case you have small children or even aging adults parents living in the house. Could the particular chest of drawers always be installed towards walls for basic safety reasons? Will this bureau get simple glide storage which start as well as near smoothly? Old-fashioned as well as Immobilien Bremen hand-me-down objects will never often conform to safe practices requirements consequently watch out for inserting utilised household furniture in a very child's spot. Upholstered furniture pieces for instance a lounge, loveseat as well as clb lounge chair likewise have structural factors to take into consideration. Certainly the particular comfort and ease component is vital. For less than 300 hrs really worth connected with coursework, an application within toe nail technological innovation Immobilien Hude possibly concluded and is great for part-time pupils. Hands-on teaching is usually presented with regard to nail building, manicures, pedicures, as well as give and foot or so massage. Necessitating comparable Immobilien Bremen amount of hrs, Make-up performer software programs are regarding learners which can be interested in the skilled application connected with makeup and prostheses for costuming, hairpiece software along with design, and the like. Immobilien Bremen Immobilien Hude Immobilien Bremen

#39 Lorne

Lorne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:03 AM

View PostHolly~Rio~, on 30 August 2011 - 02:42 PM, said:

They were amazing! So pleased I finally got to see them, as I missed them twice last year because of the snow.

That's a shame you didn't get to see them due to the snow earlier in the year. or last year even.  Leeds was amazing. I am hoping I have no snow problems this winter. Flying to Austria to see them :)

#40 Triada Pendant

Triada Pendant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

Hello invite silver bracelets earrings rings pendants triad 30 seconds to mars

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users