• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tessa Ann

Tessa Ann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:42 PM

I saw on 30 Seconds to Mars' facebook page there is a bunch of promotional photos of people making the triad all over the world and other awesome pictures so i decided to make my own triad and i was just wondering if anyone knew if i could email my pictures some place or post them somewhere for everyone to see. Any info let me know! Thanks!!!

#2 HELIOS

HELIOS

[ECHELON]

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:39 PM

View PostTessa Ann, on 23 March 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:

I saw on 30 Seconds to Mars' facebook page there is a bunch of promotional photos of people making the triad all over the world and other awesome pictures so i decided to make my own triad and i was just wondering if anyone knew if i could email my pictures some place or post them somewhere for everyone to see. Any info let me know! Thanks!!!
We have promotional pools on Flickr. You can upload your photos to any of the pertaining galleries, some of which may be featured in the Mars newsletter, Transmission.

http://www.flickr.co...02331@N25/pool/

#3 Philipp305

Philipp305

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:48 PM

Theres no harm on trying hun, like what i did now, its my first time post here im trying to get a little bit of how this stuff runs out with, i should say, "more lucks of us". LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users