• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Arsenul

Arsenul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:39 PM

I bet you all know or have heard of that phrase. Although it may not happen quite  yet we can see from the news and online that it seems to be coming. All the posts other then this shows how we are killing mother earth and how wars are happening every where. In no time something big will happen. When SHTF you need to be ready. I advise that if you need any help on survival related stuff let me know. I will do everything I can to help you. I am here to help so if you need anything found or you need help with something then ask me. I can help you but only if you let me.

#2 PsychoFancy

PsychoFancy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:17 AM

All this post brought to mind was the words 'zombie apocalypse'.
In which case I doubt any survival tips would help out too much.

#3 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:47 PM

Better safe than sorry. I bought an emergency survival pack, just in case. You never know when you have to learn to survive in the woods. Talking to that big moose, to quote Jared.  B)

#4 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:58 PM

The big news is going to be an outbreak of war in the Middle East. It's being set up as we speak. Bin Laden (who has been dead 10 years from kidney disease) supposedly got captured and killed recently after magically evading capture for a decade. Does any sane person believe this crock? So supposedly the Muslims will rise up to avenge the death of their noble leader (who took credit for most terrorist acts unrelated to him). 911 was easy to pin on him. After the Muslim uprising, the forces of good will swoop in to quell the chaos and a full blown war (completely unplanned, of course) will ensue. What a joke.

Here's the not so funny part. How many people will die in yet another contrived war?

#5 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:08 AM

More dire "predictions": The stocks, which have always been manipulated, will sink to 3000 in the Dow, the U.S. dollar will be devalued and rendered worthless (this has been in the works for years), precious metals and commodities will skyrocket, crime will be rampant. This scenario will play out in many countries. Where do we run? "The enemy arrives...Everybody run now"

NWO?

This will happen by the end of 2012 or sooner, so get ready.

#6 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:00 AM

Oh baby girl, shock me with ur electric feel.

Is it bad that all I care about is being able to still have sex? No but really. War is a way to depopulate. We may not be taking up too much space and yes I truly believe kids should be born within true love. But something scorned if u want to say even mother earth scorned might do things out of whack because pain can cause unpredictable ...curveballs.

I still have my adrenalin inside ESP cuz ima born again again so I'm sure I can knock some effers down if need be....I don't like to throw the first punch. I like the woods but I'd go short hair. Maybe we should all go short hair....ticks n stuff.

And how do u see all of this "Jared said" stuff? I tried to look back at their tweets cuz i never really....followed, and it's painful.. "he" tweets too damn much.

#7 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:06 AM

If the NWO is true then yess they have been watching me since I was just a baby. Trying to give me something to believe in....and my "imaginary" friends ghosts demons vampires elves whatever... Were very sexual. WTF!?

Anybody noticenhow damn determined b spears is in her til the world ends vid? It's cute...

I'm either going crazy or I can project and this shit is TRIPPY. Let's hold hands and say a prayer.... To the sparkling gods that have been watching for millions of years.

I want a vacation...I don't care much for the beach but white sands...nothing..clear my mind, and see what I can create.

Oh and water...I love water.

#8 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:51 AM

And really.... drugs and sex and individual or ritualistic body mods, war and carnage have been around for a reallllllllly long time. look at what we do with technology... But Is safer than plastic, saline or silicone.... IMO.

I'm guilty of lust. But many have been before me. Really, there are just toooooo many rude ass people! Go to a walmart my anxiety levels go thru the roof! And we create almost toooooo much. Cut down all these beautiful oxygen bearing trees to build another village of town homes that get knocked down from the hurricane then do it all again?

Hay I am electric whoa.... I projected a security cam the other day. I should've did a song and dance on it...or flung food at it.

I do not regret any of my sins because they were mostly done either in or in hopes of love. But I've also soaked in others shit thru out the years and some of it can't come to surface..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users