• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Arsenul

Arsenul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:33 PM

Not sure exactly what this War is about. The music touch's me but mostly cause I live a different life then others. I am a fighter and I fight for what is right in this world and if that involves dieing then I will do it. Me and others like me risk our lives every time we go out at night. So the reason this touch's me is simple. It makes me feel like others are doing what we do but in words. We do it in actions and it's dangerous but I know this life isn't for all. So doing what you do and with this music is another way of doing stuff to help others. To what I was saying though. I don't know what type of war and army this is but I am in a few resistances and army's of types and kinds. So when I hear war and army's I can only think simply gear, tech, armor, weapons, rides, and survival equipment. Now although I may be wrong on the type of war there is always the possibility that I am not. You need any weapon, tech, gear, survival equipment, armor, or a type of ride found then all you need to do is ask me to find it. I find all this stuff online as cheap as possible and as good as a expensive item. I may be wrong but then again I may be right. I fight to keep you safe and this is just another way of me doing it.

#2 PROOF

PROOF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

:P   :huh:

#3 TheRealWalterG

TheRealWalterG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:45 AM

War is an error of the old ways... someone asked me,"do you think another world war will breakout?" I said, "It could go that way if the zionist war machines get their way but right now I'm more concerned about a series of comets that will be passing near the earth. One never knows what could be hiding behind that space rock and then again the debre from the trail could carry an unknown desease to the planet."

#4 GraffitiGal89

GraffitiGal89

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:35 AM

I don't think there would be another World War.  If countries do go to war again, it will be a war over fuel.  I also think that with the number of Nuclear Weapons lying around on earth, a war will be ended quickly - unfortuneatly, it will not have a happy ending and will have major implications for all citizens of earth....

#5 nirvana 13

nirvana 13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:24 AM

War is a product of man's greed.

#6 Fatima F

Fatima F

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

This comes from me, living in a country with domestic battles inside: I refer you to Linkin Park's song 'Hands Held High'...

#7 raceutojupiter

raceutojupiter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:34 PM

War is a Starving Lion that gets fed everyday amoung the people.

It grows...and grows. And turns into what you see in the "This is War" video.

it starts with us people.

#8 Elephunk

Elephunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:53 AM

Hi.

I am new to the forum. I know what the war is about. In this war, no amour, guns or protest can help. I've had my struggle and are barely holding on, because this lie is such a secret and people are scared. The few times I've tried talking about it people have called me crazy. So now, I guess I'm just trying to find others who know what's happening. Guess I'm looking for hope that, not everyone has surrendered themselves. I think I can help, but I'm scared of being alienated for being "crazy". I'm not scared though. No fear whatsoever, just fear of not playing my part to the full, because a lot of people out there are scared.

If you know what I'm talking about, if this forum is about the war I'm fighiting. There's hope. More hope than I've allowed myself to believe in.

I hope.

#9 ashmash_turtle

ashmash_turtle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

In reply to PROOF:

I think there are a lot of soldiers who fight for other reasons rather than politics. Soldiers don't go to war because they feel their country needs more oil, they go for their own reasons. Personally, I'm signing up to the British Army next year with pretty much a 99% chance that I'll be sent to Afghanistan in the near future. I know it's not happening yet but my reasons would be to try and stop what is happening. No person could ever go to somewhere like Afghanistan, live there and say that what happens is okay and I know I can't change everything but I want to do my bit to help. I've heard a lot of soldiers say that within the 6 months they were in Afghanistan, they seen a big change. I.E schools being built and children being allowed to be educated (Taliban don't want people to be educated.. If you're educated, you're less likely to want to join the Taliban etc). Things like that, shows that they're making a difference out there. It's about giving the land back to the people who want to live in peace, rather than those who just want to kill. It would be amazing to finally see these middle-eastern countries living in peace. Another reason is that it has to be ended. For those who were injured/died in trying to make it a better place, it wouldn't be appropriate to just leave it. It'd be like telling them that all their hard work, their deaths meant nothing...

If this topic isn't about literal war then I apologise :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users