136 replies to this topic

#121 LurrE

LurrE

The Evil Finnish One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:18 AM

Hello everyone! Haven't been on the forums in aaaages... just thought I'd pop in and say SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW :)

#122 eevika

eevika

Semper Eadem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:33 AM

View Postvictimofherself, on 19 June 2011 - 05:05 PM, said:

Do you still have a place in your car?
I advice you to send her a PM, there's more chance that she'll get that!

View PostLurrE, on 20 June 2011 - 01:18 AM, said:

Hello everyone! Haven't been on the forums in aaaages... just thought I'd pop in and say SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW :)
Hey there! :)
Have a safe trip down here and hopefully see you tomorrow!

#123 eevika

eevika

Semper Eadem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:15 AM

Right, I'm leaving for Tallinn and thus going offline. The weather forecast looks promising for tomorrow: http://www.yr.no/pla...rjumaa/Tallinn/ but if you have disposable rain coats, it might be a good idea to stuck one into you bag/pocket, just in case.

Safe travels, have fun queuing and hopefully see many of you tomorrow! Enjoy! :)

#124 _lieawake_

_lieawake_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

tomorrow, everybody!!! ;)

#125 eevika

eevika

Semper Eadem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:32 AM

Well, first one to write in :)

I don't dare to write down the set list, as I might be mistaken but there were no major surprises. Jared's voice seemed a bit hoarse and he let the crowd do a good amount of singing and his voice seemed to get tired at the end.
The guys seemed to really enjoy being on stage, the crowd was really, really amazing. Jared did complement the crowd as usually, but I really think that there was a great atmosphere going on. There were quite a lot of guys in the crowd and they gave an impressive roar when Jared asked the guys to make some noise. He seemed surprised at it himself :P
Acoustic set was Alibi, FY and The Kill (going over to full band); we also got a stripped down version of Hurricane (because mister lead singer felt bad that they didn't sing this one. I quite liked that one.. Also NOTH dedicated to "the true believers" (that's lovely, how about some S/T next time?). Tomo, Tim and Shannon were again jamming while Jared was picking audience members for Kings and Queens.

I had a really fun day meeting with people. Many thanks to the awesome Finns who took me with them as their mascot local and organised the glamorous arrival to the venue on a limo :lol:

I hope everyone who came enjoyed the show as well. I really did leave the concert with good vibes :) Estonian audience managed to surprise me in a very good way!

#126 Raner

Raner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:11 PM

The night was simply amazing it felt damn! GOOD to dance and jump and touch the sky with so many people around me..really felt like one big family.
Amazing what can I say more about that night ;) it made me appreciate this band and music much much more. :)

#127 Eriny

Eriny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:09 PM

Got back 4 hours ago, but busy with all the new information coming up about 30STM in Latvia!  :rolleyes:
The concert in Tallinn was crazy! So wild!!...  :blink:
Here are some pictures from the gig (not mine, but also with me ;) ): http://foto.delfi.lv/album/81046/
I'll put my pics here on Monday.
Have a nice week-end! ;)

#128 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:52 PM

Thanks for the recap!

#129 rode

rode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

This was my first trip to Estonia ever, and I was positively surprised; people were really polite and smiling, the Old Town was nice (could have spent more time there than a few hours!) and the gig was awesome! The crowd was soo great, I had a blast there though there was huge pressure all around me  :D

Jared didn't sound so hoarse that I had imagined based on everything I've heard and read lately. His voice got tired and yeah, the crowd got to sing a good amount. But I don't mind, I would have been singing along the whole gig anyway  :P  Guys seemed to be in good mood on the stage and I practically fell in love with Tomo every time he got to the edge of the stage and rocked his ass off  :lol:
I'm really happy they played Hurricane. I was secretly wishing they would play it!
Overall it was a very good gig to me. The whole trip was excellent, we got to stay in a four star-hotel instead of our original plan in a two star-hotel and we arrived to the venue in a limousine  B)

eevika, it was so nice to meet you, our Estonian mascot  :wub:

Only thing I actually missed was songs from s/t. Oh, and a few Finnish Echelon fellows that couldn't make it this time  :(

#130 kkey

kkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:45 AM

Loved the concert! I agree that the crowd was amazing and even in the "seating places" the atmosphere was really good, at least around me and my friend. Before the show we were standing pretty close to the stage, but decided to back up and I think it was a good decision. The view was really good and it felt like the stage wasn't even that far.
I looooooved Hurricane! In my opinion that version they played was magical.
I don't know what else to say, without repeating everything you guys already wrote :P
So, thank you Estonia, I had a great time and I hope everyone else did as well! :)

#131 Suok

Suok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:06 AM

The concert where amazing! It was great, that there where so much people, but I've decided to go the "seating places" as I where squeezed being in three meters from the stage))
I've tryed to write down the set-list, but I have a feeling, that I missed one song:
1. ABL
2. Attack
3. this one I missed, trying to tell my mom that I'm O.K.  :huh:  
4. And so this one,
5. 100 Suns
6. Alibi
7. From yesterday
8. The Kill
9. Closer To The Edge
10. Night Of The Hunter
11. Hurricane
12. Kings and Queens

But I think that the crowd were too passive at "CttE" - I where waiting for more.
Anyway Jared where fantastic as in singing, as in talking))) Even through he sang quite a little - I liked the concert, just because I were expecting Jared-singing problems, reading how hard for him the concert where in Rome. It's a little bit sad now to hear from people words like "He mite sing more/longer/louder! The concert where total shit".    
Although I'm going to concert in Riga, as so I want go get to Lithuania, but the last one is not 100% yet.

Thnx everyone for that fantastic atmosphere at the concert! And thnx Estonia to making a dream come true!

#132 Elis

Elis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:00 AM

It was amazing, best night of my life. I would wait again those 10 and half hours to see it again. Hope i can go to Latvia in November.
The band gave me so much energy, i couldn't sleep two days, lol. =)

Anyway The corrected setlist.
1. Escape.
2. ABL
3. Attack
4. Search and Destroy
5. This is War
6. 100 Suns
7. Vox Populi
8. L490
9. Alibi
10. From Yesterday
11. The Kill
12. Closer To The Edge
13. NOTH
14. Hurricane
15. Kings and Queens.

#133 Eriny

Eriny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

Look what I found!
Could THIS be the setlist for Tallinn?  :huh:
Then - what about Nr.15, 16 and 17?  :unsure:  

#134 Elis

Elis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:29 PM

Eriny, yeah it could be, i only added their songs.
The time, when Jared invited people on the stage, the band might have played these covers. Not sure if these are right, but they certainly played something. =)

#135 Suok

Suok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:07 AM

Hope i can go to Latvia in November.

If I'll be at home you can stay for a night mb. But at the moment I can say only may be, because I study 135km from home)

#136 suzie30

suzie30

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:13 AM

I was there too :D :D :D :D :D     One of the best days of my life.... :P :P :P :P :P :P      Now if only could get to Latvia/Lithuania or Zenith in Paris.....

#137 Zharla

Zharla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:20 AM

I was there too:D Best night of my whole life,obviously;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users