#21 Julchen

Julchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:26 PM

View Postaloha !, on 26 August 2011 - 04:58 AM, said:

I think she asked about some old songs to add to setlist and he got angry (maybe he is fed up with questions about old songs) and said "we dont want it"
but anyway the girl was little rude.

She actually complained not only about S/T songs not being played but annoying fangirls too. Jared said he couldn't do anything about that, she said he could and after not listening to each other and her talking about old school and new school fans, he said she should take her negativity home because the band doesn't want that at their concerts

#22 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

View PostSarahKay, on 25 August 2011 - 03:08 PM, said:

Did anyone see this?

Good for him sticking up for himself!!  but I do find it kind of funny someone complained. LOL!
well well.

It has to get old, hearing/reading about people complaining about something that is neither a necessity  nor a service but simply an offering of a creative work, be it a painting, a novel, a music cd or a live concert based off of the same. Such things are meant to be enjoyed, or not, depending on the individual who is taking it all in.

Then again, when an artist says they are doing it FOR their fans, rather than simply bringing forth something from within to then cast into the world and good luck to it... then there are expectations. Which is why some of us do bitch and moan at times [I have my moments] and why that girl got all up in it. I don't blame her totally and I certainly don't disagree with him being all OH GURL NO YOU DIDANT! cause I get it.

Goes both ways tho. I'm gonna bring flash cards to my next gig just in case.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MOTHERFUCKERS YOU SUCK I WANT YOU TO GO CRAZY RIGHT NOW
"Take your negativity back home we don't want it"
JUMP JUMP - YOU! IF YOU DON'T JUMP RIGHT NOW I WILL HAVE YOU REMOVED SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN HAVE YOUR SPOT
"It's not good enough? I did the best that I can. If its not good enough for you then goodbye"

*ducks*
I am so gonna be in trouble now...  :ph34r:
;)

#23 muldutch

muldutch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:59 AM

View PostCandyO, on 26 August 2011 - 03:57 PM, said:

well well.

It has to get old, hearing/reading about people complaining about something that is neither a necessity  nor a service but simply an offering of a creative work, be it a painting, a novel, a music cd or a live concert based off of the same. Such things are meant to be enjoyed, or not, depending on the individual who is taking it all in.

Then again, when an artist says they are doing it FOR their fans, rather than simply bringing forth something from within to then cast into the world and good luck to it... then there are expectations. Which is why some of us do bitch and moan at times [I have my moments] and why that girl got all up in it. I don't blame her totally and I certainly don't disagree with him being all OH GURL NO YOU DIDANT! cause I get it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MOTHERFUCKERS YOU SUCK I WANT YOU TO GO CRAZY RIGHT NOW
JUMP JUMP - YOU! IF YOU DON'T JUMP RIGHT NOW I WILL HAVE YOU REMOVED SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN HAVE YOUR SPOT
"It's not good enough? I did the best that I can. If its not good enough for you then goodbye"

*ducks*
I am so gonna be in trouble now...  :ph34r:
;)

:lol:

#24 Ivy_Burrows

Ivy_Burrows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:11 AM

View PostCandyO, on 26 August 2011 - 03:57 PM, said:

*looooool* That's hilarious! Brilliant. :D :lol:

#25 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:48 AM

LOL good call, but I do think the spiel... shpeel, is just Jared trying to create an atmosphere of more energy, because it does make a difference at shows. It's not like he will stop doing it, least not on this tour. I still say that the fan...?? had bad manners, because at this stage of the tour, fans know exactly what they are in store for. There is always the option of saving your ticket money, and listening to your c.d at home, everyone's happy. B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users