#41 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:32 AM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 26 August 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

Thing is the gigs have progressively been going downhill especially in the last few months. Shorter, less singing, more chatting... plus the crowd seems to be less and less into them.

Yeah Pantera, they've been doing that every gig now before K&Q. I had to laugh since that was almost the part where the crowd sang the most along. The other (Mars) songs the crowd wasn't really into it :lol:
WORD!
And yeah, were I stood people were going totally crazy when they played that and for K&Q they all got back to just standing around. Hilarious! I didn't even know they do that now as some kind of intro. Really enjoyed it though. They actually played it very well indeed.

#42 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:39 AM

The best one I've seen is the one in Paris in June. (ignore the shaky quality I was being squished by people trying to get on stage). It was a Pantera / Metallica / Deftones medly. First time they did it I think.

#43 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

Two of my vids from Hamburg. One is of Carpark North with their Pink Floyd, Eurythmics & 30STM Medley and the other is Jared doing a cover of Message in a Bottle.

#44 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 27 August 2011 - 11:39 AM, said:

The best one I've seen is the one in Paris in June. (ignore the shaky quality I was being squished by people trying to get on stage). It was a Pantera / Metallica / Deftones medly. First time they did it I think.

Whoa, amazing medley. I really like that, thanks for posting. Looks a bit rough in the crowd though  :lol:
Thanks for posting the other videos as well... liked them

#45 Ivy_Burrows

Ivy_Burrows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:25 PM

My vids from the concert in Hamburg...don't wonder that I've mostly filmed Shannon...thought there should be more vids of him out there on youtube. :P

Antoine
again Antoine
Carpark North - Shall we be gratefull
Carpark North - Medley
Escape
part of ABL
part of Attack
Shannon at the beginning of Vox Populi
part of L490
part of NOTH
Kings & Queens

#46 *bintang*

*bintang*

[Mars Car Division] X 6277

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:02 AM

This concert wasn´t their best but neither their worst. The best thing was that I had a lot of fun with some awesome friends before and after the gig. Oh, and my camera isn´t bad. Totally new for me not to jump and dance on a 30 concert.  B)

This is War

#47 Andrea Jarošová

Andrea Jarošová

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:49 AM

Hi!!!

I'm just wondering if you by any chance know the name of a masked fan who was pulled on the stage before K&Q in Hamburg 08-23-2011? I think I saw him in Leipzig too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users