Jump to content


SMILE!


  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 pale_existence

pale_existence

    Mines bigger...trust me.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:27 PM

Wait...I might've lied. I think it is free swim? Where you get to roam about the level getting treasure boxes and high jumps for coins?

I am Shark lvl 11. 2 upgrades for everything, 'cept 3 for lunge.

Multiplier 20x for Amity Island.

Laguna del Partido; 226,144 with multiplier of 17x

#42 Jeto_9999

Jeto_9999

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:28 PM

Yeah free swim is where you get your high scores and coins and shit.
The challenges just open the beaches. So you're on the way.


Amity Island: 807,040
Laguna del partido: 978,640
Playa DeLa Sol: 417,100
Blackbeards Bay: 404,795


Still level 20 shark $11,560


It's on now Jen!

#43 pale_existence

pale_existence

    Mines bigger...trust me.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

I haven't done a dancing game in a few weeks, but definitely need to. Yes, yes I do.

Has anybody tried vegan ice cream? I'm actually interested in trying to find some in a delicate flavor to really test it out.

Jeto - Well, my sharkboy can't seem to eat 45 people before boey 2 on the third beach, and it has been at least 5 tries so far. It might be because I suck or it could be because I feel kind of guilty eating so many people. lolz

Have you figured out any of the secret messages yet on the license plates?

#44 QuietChaos

QuietChaos

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

View Postpale_existence, on 22 March 2012 - 09:50 AM, said:


Has anybody tried vegan ice cream? I'm actually interested in trying to find some in a delicate flavor to really test it out.

Jeto - Well, my sharkboy can't seem to eat 45 people before boey 2 on the third beach, and it has been at least 5 tries so far. It might be because I suck or it could be because I feel kind of guilty eating so many people. lolz

I haven't done a dancing game in a few weeks, but definitely need to. Yes, yes I do.

Have you figured out any of the secret messages yet on the license plates?


Have you tried the "So Delicious" brand Jen? They have soy, almond and rice milk ice creams.. their "Purely Decadent" ones are really good.. Cherry Nirvana and Passion Mango are absolutely delish.

You're doing great at this game so far.. me, not so much haha. Sharks are mean bastards. Keep up the good work.. someone has to give Jeto a challenge!

I want to try that dancing game you mentioned. You said it's for Wii right? I haven't done mine in awhile either..but the weather until today has been so nice I've been out working on getting a jump-start on my summer tan. Annnnnndddd... I just started teaching my very first real dance class.. with real live people! I realize it will never pay the bills, but there's a certain kind of awesomeness in finally doing what I love most in the world and someone thinking I'm good enough to share it with others and teach them :)

View PostJeto_9999, on 19 March 2012 - 10:28 PM, said:


Amity Island: 807,040
Laguna del partido: 978,640
Playa DeLa Sol: 417,100
Blackbeards Bay: 404,795


Still level 20 shark $11,560


  ^ Where's Neo?

You finally opened the 4th beach? That's the last one right? You must not have many levels left now. ( Hurry up and catch him Jen! )

I am only level 9. In my defense tho... this game is hard! Why couldn't you pick something easier eh? Life would be so much easier if it was just one big game of Mario Kart

Level 9

High score: 618,135  score multiplier: 21x

If I ever get to 10, I can open up the next beach. So maybe in 2020 or so...The smart ass in my family is level 18 last I knew. Probably higher now. I know he said the other day he was a level away from opening the last beach.


BTW.. I saw you resurrected the kit thread. Nice! Was sad to see it die. That shouldn't have happened.I still think it's the best thread on this forum. My favorite too.


Also.. speaking of games..has anyone tried that "Draw Something" game? Never in my life have I seen more random dumbasses in one place. Granted, I will never be the next DaVinci, but I'm not *that* bad. I don't draw complicated intricate things because I can't. Yet, most of the time people still can't guess. Anyway, it's a good time waster of a game if you can find someone who isn't an idiot.

#45 pale_existence

pale_existence

    Mines bigger...trust me.

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:08 AM

View PostQuietChaos, on 25 March 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:

Have you tried the "So Delicious" brand Jen? They have soy, almond and rice milk ice creams.. their "Purely Decadent" ones are really good.. Cherry Nirvana and Passion Mango are absolutely delish.

You're doing great at this game so far.. me, not so much haha. Sharks are mean bastards. Keep up the good work.. someone has to give Jeto a challenge!

I want to try that dancing game you mentioned. You said it's for Wii right? I haven't done mine in awhile either..but the weather until today has been so nice I've been out working on getting a jump-start on my summer tan. Annnnnndddd... I just started teaching my very first real dance class.. with real live people! I realize it will never pay the bills, but there's a certain kind of awesomeness in finally doing what I love most in the world and someone thinking I'm good enough to share it with others and teach them :)

Good morning! I haven't tried any yet, actually. I think I should tho. I had said to a few people that "I think I could be a vegetarian because of my love for veggies and since meat pretty much hurts sometimes, but I don't think I could ever be a vegan because of my love for dairy (more specifically, ice cream)". And then I started seeing or hearing about vegan ice cream on shows and on here. I figure that coincidence might be for the better and I should probably try it.

I think I heard once that soy is't vegan, so I'd probably try the almond milk-based brand. Yummm!

I'm stuck on a few levels and just trying to get my cash flow up because every upgrade is 7k. I get to the game every few days and now my child has started to want to play. lol

Yes, Just Dance for Wii. They might have it for other gaming systems I'm not quite sure about that. What is nice is that you can actually buy new dances online so it keeps it interesting. (I think sometimes that they either stole dance moves from LAdY G OR that is where she/her choreographer learned some of the moves. hehe)

I'm sure you will get better enjoyment from the actual dancing class. Congratulations! What styles do you teach?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users