• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (Larissa @ Mar 26 2010, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Somebody is going a bit tweet crazy: laugh.gif

@tomofromearth

QUOTE (Elvira @ Mar 26 2010, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But I guess I'm still waiting for normal, amusing tweets. I'm a fool, aren't I?  sad.gif

dry.gif crazy twitts!!
I went crazy this afternoon for that. I felt lost unsure.gif

#22 Calisto

Calisto

More Advanced Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

hahaha

I jumped back on here - for the first time since the Fuse battle all those years ago - because of this vote thing. I feel so nostalgic... so many hours spend clicking "Vote", f5, vote, f5..

<3

/goes off to vote.

#23 Mars.echelon

Mars.echelon

Not So Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

MCR is winning peeps. And you have to delete your cookies and refresh the page before voting again.

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/03/29/march-m...emical-romance/

#24 fallenxmarsxgirl

fallenxmarsxgirl

DONT FEED THE PIGEONS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:01 PM

MCR is doing better than Blink-182 WTF. And I'm still pissed Tokieo Hotel (sp?) beat Radiohead dry.gif

#25 RedRaven

RedRaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (Mars.echelon @ Mar 29 2010, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MCR is winning peeps. And you have to delete your cookies and refresh the page before voting again.

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/03/29/march-m...emical-romance/

Hrm, that doesn't seem to be working for me... I'm gonna pass out now, though. So I'll try again tomorrow.

#26 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

50-50 people, if you haven't voted, do it now! smile.gif

#27 noora86

noora86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:22 AM

Clear 'n refresh isn't working for many today so SPREAD THE WORD, BUG YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS, HIT THE COMPUTERLABS AT YOUR HIGHSCHOOL OR UNI, GO TO THE LIBRARY....WE CAN DO THIS!

and don't forget to trend #30STMday on Twitter!!!!

#28 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:18 AM

Just refreshing won't give you a new vote, so if you keep clicking now and doing nothing else you are doing it for nothing - those votes won't count.
Not sure if it's the cookie's one has to delete or vote via proxy server as IP is catptured but with the regular page one can only vote once...

#29 amy-s-keeper

amy-s-keeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:25 AM

QUOTE (Larissa @ Mar 30 2010, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just refreshing won't give you a new vote, so if you keep clicking now and doing nothing else you are doing it for nothing - those votes won't count.
Not sure if it's the cookie's one has to delete or vote via proxy server as IP is catptured but with the regular page on can only vote once...

Yep, same here. I guess that's why it's all of a sudden 50%/50%...yesterday the votes for Mars were still about 66%...

Well in the end I guess it's better that we can only vote once, otherwise I'd be spending my day clicking "vote" instead of doing any serious work and that I believe can't be 30stm true intention! *hahaha*

On other notes: The kangaroo is big love!! wub.gif

#30 J30STM

J30STM

"Rock - Paper - Scissors - Lizard - Spock"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,088 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (Larissa @ Mar 30 2010, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not sure if it's the cookie's one has to delete or vote via proxy server as IP is catptured but with the regular page one can only vote once...

Before yesterday evening it worked like that ( deleting cookies and un checking accepting 3rd party cookies ) on my laptop, but now it keeps saying already counted your vote so it's not the cookies, but to me it seems they have captured the IP addresses now.

Btw getting a bit fed up with all the screaming and spamming we have going on on Twitter for this. In the Fuse days it was way more fun to have the band in the actual thread asking you to vote ...just saying!

Will throw in the occasional vote if the page will let me  wink.gif

#31 Jenni6277

Jenni6277

also known as Gadina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,801 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:57 AM

Just gave my first vote, yay! I'm too lazy to empty the caches etc. But I'm sure there are lots of folks who aren't that lazy.  tongue.gif

#32 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (J30STM @ Mar 30 2010, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before yesterday evening it worked like that ( deleting cookies and un checking accepting 3rd party cookies ) on my laptop, but now it keeps saying already counted your vote so it's not the cookies, but to me it seems they have captured the IP addresses now.

Btw getting a bit fed up with all the screaming and spamming we have going on on Twitter for this. In the Fuse days it was way more fun to have the band in the actual thread asking you to vote ...just saying!

Will throw in the occasional vote if the page will let me  wink.gif

But reality is that with twitter they can reach more than the maybe max 200 people that check in this topic.. so I get why twitter is used as encouragement. And somehow I can laugh about the goofyness of Tomo's tweets. It's not all day, it's sometime late at evening and doesn't bother me much. Though I do agree with Fuse them posting here now and then was great and the FUN we had in that topic. But twitter has become the route of quick communication that generates fast results. So what was then is no more, it's changed to a more effective medium. All be it a bit less fun medium  sad.gif

One can byepass IP by using a proxy server btw.

#33 J30STM

J30STM

"Rock - Paper - Scissors - Lizard - Spock"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,088 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (Larissa @ Mar 30 2010, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But reality is that with twitter they can reach more than the maybe max 200 people that check in this topic.. so I get why twitter is used as encouragement. And somehow I can laugh about the goofyness of Tomo's tweets. It's not all day, it's sometime late at evening and doesn't bother me much. Though I do agree with Fuse them posting here now and then was great and the FUN we had in that topic. But twitter has become the route of quick communication that generates fast results. So what was then is no more, it's changed to a more effective medium. All be it a bit less fun medium  sad.gif

Yeah I do understand times have changed, but since I almost only am online at night lately and the guys being in the same time zone I get to see most of the tweets now  laugh.gif
We still have great Fuse memories to share this way!

I work in IT, but can you spill how to use proxy, that's a field I have no clue in...hides..

#34 CTTE

CTTE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:52 AM

To me even the proxy doesn't work..

#35 Mars.echelon

Mars.echelon

Not So Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (Larissa @ Mar 30 2010, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how do you use a proxy? unsure.gif

#36 Nine

Nine

BORN VILLAIN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:56 AM

I voted for MCR because they don't spam....

#37 AmanitaVirosa

AmanitaVirosa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Nine @ Mar 30 2010, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I voted for MCR because they don't spam....

Plus it'll be pretty damn funny if four fifths of a band whose current new album status consists (as far as I can tell) of vaportracks can beat 30STM.

#38 Daphne(L)

Daphne(L)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:28 AM

MCR 48%   vs    30STM 52%.
Keep voting for 30stm!

#39 Lenaia

Lenaia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

We are plunging deeper , 51% left sad.gif

#40 Daphne(L)

Daphne(L)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:47 PM

Were up to 52%.
Keep voting =D.

Someone called Eline made a really nice comment there:
The Echelon had to ATTACK to prove that this was A BEAUTIFUL LIE and not just a MODERN MYTH... WE all knew this wasn't THE STORY, where My Chemical Romance won... it wasn't THE FANTASY all the MCRmy had... They knew FROM YESTERDAY that they would win... and that the whole MCRmy would say "WAS IT A DREAM?" that they were in the lead for a few hours.... see, the echelon were amazing, and managed to be the SAVIORS when voting... they R-EVOLVED and formed THE KILL in deleting MCR for good biggrin.gif This is the story of THE BATTLE OF ONE... A union smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users