164 replies to this topic

#161 SurrenderTonight

SurrenderTonight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

Did you guys notice The Hive had unfollowed a whole bunch of Echelon twitter accounts. It's like they have become a seperate non Mars related music promotion business venture. How many more clients are they going to take on? i suppose only time will tell. I do understand all too well it's diversify or die in this current economic climate. it makes financial sense and keeps the employees at The Hive in jobs while the guys are in a hiatus. But surely they could still promote Mars aswell are they are still things like MMM and various other awards throughout the year, it's like they have abandoned them all together. Except for Helios he RT'd a good few MMM links. You would think that they would promo the ass out of Mars more so now as they are on their break, to keep the band in the public eye and make sure fans don't forget about them as there is plenty "fair weather" fans out there.
If or when the break is over in 2/3 years who's going to promoted the guys then? will The hive return all signing all dancing the Mars tune again?
i wish they would come out and explain their future business intentions instead of leaving fans wondering what's going on. A bit of clear communication would go a long way.
Just to clarify im not totally hating on SWP i saw them play at Mars 300 and they were a good choice of support band, they were fun and got the crowd going but i will have and never will be a fan.

#162 SurrenderTonight

SurrenderTonight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

"Taking a look at other fan communities interconnected with forums (such as Incubus HQ, Green Day Community, Paramore Community, Linkin Park Community), in comparison to Thirty Seconds to Mars's little forumsunlimited board... in all sincerity, ours is pretty super bland and boring looking. It is simply a basic message board- nothing more, nothing less. Truly, I believe that our fandom is worthy of an actual, official community website, where we create our own profile, have our own individual blogs and galleries, upload videos from concerts we've attended, add music to our profile, chatrooms within the site, etc. Contemplating that if the Thirty Seconds to Mars fandom had an official online community, mini social networking like site, it would be very appealing and attractive for all the fans to join and get together"
CocoConverse that is a really good idea  :) :)

#163 Mistressred

Mistressred

We'll Never Fade Away...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

Jared Leto
Here in LA plotting and planning...big announcements coming soon!

Cant wait to share secrets with you

Sleep tight Kings+Queens

What's this??? Hope it is something interesting

#164 30STM2002-2008RIP

30STM2002-2008RIP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

Better be new album announcement otherwise I couldn't care less.

#165 Coco Converse

Coco Converse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:00 AM

View Post30STM2002-2008RIP, on 04 April 2012 - 07:20 AM, said:

Better be new album announcement otherwise I couldn't care less.

The announcement will most likely be either the Artifact documentary or the Into The Wild live tour film... I believe I recall a few weeks ago at the end of Mars Clip Monday, there was a little teaser indicating of a live tour film coming soon? This 'soon' indication of this live tour film has kept us lingering for almost two years now, since the release of Closer to the Edge.

In regards to a new album, my fingers are crossed that perhaps there will be an announcement or hint of them working on new material before the end of this year. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users