130 replies to this topic

#41 candyobandy

candyobandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:52 PM

I'm doing the roll call in Charlotte, April 25th and we are definitely doing a black and white theme. Can u please post. Thanks!!!

#42 XX BR3AK M3 D0WN

XX BR3AK M3 D0WN

You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,879 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:22 AM

How about for the Boston show April 20th we do red and blue or black

Redsox colors are red and blue and a game is that night
or you could just wear all black smile.gif Boston pride though! Lol just an idea

#43 Kari.

Kari.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:11 PM

Anyone know if there is anything planned for Montclair? (or how many people are going in general?)
My friend and I are doing warpaint and echelon flags. So if anyone sees us, say hi! smile.gif

#44 echelonprincess666

echelonprincess666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (Lily_17 @ Mar 31 2010, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, we have a name for our night now, forgot to add it here:  A NEW BEGINNING.  smile.gif  (Thanks Jo)

Well For L.A We Were Planning On Doing TOGAS bsince it's @ The Greek Theatre  soo greek night.

#45 Echo Skyhorse

Echo Skyhorse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:49 PM

There are so many people I would not want to see in a Toga. *lol*

#46 Miss Amy

Miss Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

Does anyone know if anything is being done for the St. Louis show on 5/4?  As far as I've seen on here, I'm the only one going.

Any help would be appreciated.

#47 *Lady of Shalott*

*Lady of Shalott*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Miss Amy @ Apr 29 2010, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone know if anything is being done for the St. Louis show on 5/4?  As far as I've seen on here, I'm the only one going.

Any help would be appreciated.

I will be going. But other than that you and I are the only ones. LOL! I feel quite alone.

#48 Miss Amy

Miss Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (*Lady of Shalott* @ Apr 30 2010, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will be going. But other than that you and I are the only ones. LOL! I feel quite alone.

I'm just glad to know there's someone else on here that's going to the St. Louis show. I thought it was just me. lol  If you feel like it, we can meet up. Let me know either way, yeah?

#49 *Lady of Shalott*

*Lady of Shalott*

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE (Miss Amy @ May 1 2010, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just glad to know there's someone else on here that's going to the St. Louis show. I thought it was just me. lol  If you feel like it, we can meet up. Let me know either way, yeah?

I'm going with my fiance ( I bought the tickets without asking if he wanted to go. *oops* LOL!) Where are you driving from? (you can pm me if you don't want to answer here) I have no idea what time we are leaving.

#50 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:53 AM

Can you please keep this topic just for letting people know about what the "theme" for a show is and have the discussions about it (or non related chat) in each relevant individual concert topics? Thanks, that'll keep this topic just for the theme nights info.

#51 Miss Amy

Miss Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (Larissa @ May 1 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you please keep this topic just for letting people know about what the "theme" for a show is and have the discussions about it (or non related chat) in each relevant individual concert topics? Thanks, that'll keep this topic just for the theme nights info.

Sorry about that.

#52 sylph215

sylph215

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:11 PM

I know there's no official theme for the Portland show on 5/11, but I was wondering if anything is planned. I can't find any info on this thread or the one for the Portland show, so...
Does anyone have any thoughts? Are we just not doing a theme? I was really hoping we'd have one.

#53 jocorazon

jocorazon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (sylph215 @ May 1 2010, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there's no official theme for the Portland show on 5/11, but I was wondering if anything is planned. I can't find any info on this thread or the one for the Portland show, so...
Does anyone have any thoughts? Are we just not doing a theme? I was really hoping we'd have one.

I & a friend are going TOMARROW!!!
I have an idea for a theme...Everyone wear some form/shade of the color pomegranite 4 Jared's mohawk?
ld love to start initiating the theme as well! Or any other suggestions?

#54 Athena Hippias

Athena Hippias

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:50 AM

hey this is kinda late but we are doing a Jungle theme for the May 13th show with everyone wearing all black and painting blue glow in the dark triads on our faces

jungle theme meaning add vines, leaves, jungle creatures and stuff to your shirts and clothes

#55 CallMeFergus

CallMeFergus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:47 PM

They said the Allentown, PA shows theme is War Night... I'm trying to figure out what that means.. Does anyone know? blink.gif

#56 Leavchip

Leavchip

The war within yourself is greater than the battle outside

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,280 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (CallMeFergus @ May 16 2010, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They said the Allentown, PA shows theme is War Night... I'm trying to figure out what that means.. Does anyone know? blink.gif

There is now a thread for Allentown Show on 5/29 - come on over for the discussions...... laugh.gif

#57 dawnie65

dawnie65

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:03 AM

Was going to do it just for Perth Western Australia but thought it would be great for anyone really wanting to be involved  "Glow Stick Assault" as many glow sticks as one can carry/wear & any other glow in the dark item you can get your hands on. I will be bringing a huge amount of Glow sticks of all varieties & possibly some glow in the dark spray if anyone wants any. If anyone knows where I can get Glow in The Dark Hair Gel please let me know as I used to use it yrs ago but cant find it anywhere now  sad.gif

#58 MelMel

MelMel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:26 AM

hey lame question...where abouts do they post the official themes? i wanna find out for the New Zealand show!!!hope its a white night!!! biggrin.gif

#59 YshiraWho

YshiraWho

[Show-off Shannon]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (MelMel @ Jul 13 2010, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey lame question...where abouts do they post the official themes? i wanna find out for the New Zealand show!!!hope its a white night!!! biggrin.gif

Normally they'll announce such things via their Twitter. So it's best to follow them there. And even if you don't have a twitter you can read their messages there. Once they've announced a theme night, the person doing the rall calls normally add that to the topics here.

#60 MelMel

MelMel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (YshiraWho @ Jul 13 2010, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Normally they'll announce such things via their Twitter. So it's best to follow them there. And even if you don't have a twitter you can read their messages there. Once they've announced a theme night, the person doing the rall calls normally add that to the topics here.

haha awesome thanks! I've just started using twitter so maybe i'll catch it XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users