#21 RachelxoEchelon

RachelxoEchelon

this is entertainment.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,915 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (XX BR3AK M3 D0WN @ Feb 26 2010, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
White night would be cool. *looks for white pants, shirts, etc* lol all my clothes are black tongue.gif

Haha yeah I have a lot of black clothes too. White isn't very flattering on me hahaha laugh.gif
Triad Night seems cool though. We should do some glow stick hooplah with it haha

#22 alice0703

alice0703

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:18 AM

Who is planned for the concert? I heard about red and black, of white and black, of fluos colors???

(Qu'est ce qui est prévu pour le concert? J'ai entendu parler  de rouge et noir, de blanc et noir, de couleurs fluos???)

Thk for your infos,

Echelon_luxembourg
Alice0703

#23 MartianPhoenix

MartianPhoenix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (alice0703 @ Feb 28 2010, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who is planned for the concert? I heard about red and black, of white and black, of fluos colors???

(Qu'est ce qui est prévu pour le concert? J'ai entendu parler  de rouge et noir, de blanc et noir, de couleurs fluos???)

Thk for your infos,

Echelon_luxembourg
Alice0703

As far as I know nothing specific yet. If Mars hasn't an idea already,
We should all keep each other in the loop if we hear anything. If not we could always decide together what we would like to do. I could have missed something though too...

#24 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 08:43 PM

Alice - not sure which concert you're talking about? The Brussel, Lille or Paris one (since you seem to live in driving distance to all).

Brussel - colorfull facepaint with the traid (triangle) and clothes (doesn't matter which color) decorated with the triad
Paris - all WHITE clothes

#25 Leavchip

Leavchip

The war within yourself is greater than the battle outside

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,280 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:31 PM

In reference to this thread and upcoming shows in the USA - I suggest the convos of what should be done take place in the individual show threads and this thread should be for the official announcement of a theme per show - be it officially announced by MARS or decided by the Echelon for that particular show.... just my viewpoint....

Once an official decision has been made then it should be posted here nd can have discussion of course...

#26 anke

anke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Larissa @ Feb 25 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
7 February 2008 - London (UK), Hammersmith Appollo
NIGHT OF THE WHITE HUNTER - official white night declared by the band

sorry Lar, but this made me laugh really hard  laugh.gif

#27 MartianPhoenix

MartianPhoenix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (Leavchip @ Feb 28 2010, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In reference to this thread and upcoming shows in the USA - I suggest the convos of what should be done take place in the individual show threads and this thread should be for the official announcement of a theme per show - be it officially announced by MARS or decided by the Echelon for that particular show.... just my viewpoint....

Once an official decision has been made then it should be posted here nd can have discussion of course...

Sorry by "we" I meant the Echelon Of course.  laugh.gif

#28 Rhia

Rhia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

I would love to have an official white night in one of the florida shows (orlando!) But we'll see what they come up with...

Granted I've been lazy and haven't read through all of the posts, but are the themes of the shows being decided by the guys or by mass vote of the echelon attending??

(Although please note: In Purgatory where the Guys answered questions (number 3) - We are told that BLACK is the color of our attire for this album and is our foundation... WHITE is for special occassions (thus why I think the guys plan white nights)... and RED is only for the symbols stated in the thread... RED is NOT to be worn on clothing (although after much deliberation, accessories are fine).)

Yay for having a photographic memory, lmao.

#29 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (anke @ Mar 1 2010, 05:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry Lar, but this made me laugh really hard  laugh.gif

laugh.gif ooops.... correcting it now haha!

#30 MartianPhoenix

MartianPhoenix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (Rhia @ Mar 1 2010, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(Although please note: In Purgatory where the Guys answered questions (number 3) - We are told that BLACK is the color of our attire for this album and is our foundation... WHITE is for special occassions (thus why I think the guys plan white nights)... and RED is only for the symbols stated in the thread... RED is NOT to be worn on clothing (although after much deliberation, accessories are fine).)

Rhia Thanks for the Info, much appreciated!

See that's what happens when I don't read everything on a topic before posting. Although I'm very new here, not to the band of course but to the board itself, so I'm exploring and learning as I go. I will have a look at purgatory I haven't been in there as of yet.

#31 {tanya}

{tanya}

[ 0107-007-0934 ]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:07 AM

Nothing for Vienna yet, eh?

I saw something about Paris on twitter, since no one seems to have posted about it yet. White, again.

#32 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE ({tanya} @ Mar 3 2010, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw something about Paris on twitter, since no one seems to have posted about it yet. White, again.

QUOTE (Larissa @ Feb 25 2010, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
5 March 2010 - Paris (France), Bercy
NIGHT OF THE WHITE SHADOW - official white night declared by THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS
Dress all in WHITE for this special night. Also the French Echelon has added GLOW to this night, so bring your glow in the dark accessories, make-up.

#33 debs

debs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:25 AM

Would be cool to do something special for Download, to get the Echelon to stand out, be interesting to see how many at Download are actually Echelon!

Hope the band/"powers that be" bear in mind that we have to wear this stuff all day though... ;)

Debs

#34 Leavchip

Leavchip

The war within yourself is greater than the battle outside

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,280 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:56 PM

USA leg of the INTO THE WILD TOUR-

HOB Orlando - April 28th

Theme for show
:  Black shirts with Triads and Glowsticks/bracelets in blue

laugh.gif

#35 Lily_17

Lily_17

Lilybelle Lufflecakes...is ridiculously Canadian.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,441 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:14 PM

We're unofficially making Toronto (April 18th) an HFH night (but don't have a name for it yet).  Blue and green stuff on either white and/or black.

#36 Shansuke

Shansuke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:36 PM

Does 30seconds have an idea already for the Netherlands, the 8th of June? Probably not xD But I wonder....

#37 EmpressoftheMartianArmy

EmpressoftheMartianArmy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:21 AM

So first show in North America April 9th - Las Vegas! - what's the theme going to be for this fine night? I just want the band to know we are sooooo happy to have them back   wub.gif

I'm thinking a zombie prom would be hot ... I would totally go get smashed on the strip - lookin like a drunken zombie prom date - lol - that would be a bad "hangover"  laugh.gif

OR

we could do a white night  tongue.gif

#38 DTS ARCH ANGEL

DTS ARCH ANGEL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:25 PM

So, how would I go about finding out if there is a Theme for the Chicago show April 16th??
Thanks!

EDIT: Just realized the post above (Derrrrr on me!) by Leavchip, I will take my question to my Chicago show thread and discuss there.

#39 Lily_17

Lily_17

Lilybelle Lufflecakes...is ridiculously Canadian.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,441 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:31 PM

Oh, we have a name for our night now, forgot to add it here:  A NEW BEGINNING.  smile.gif  (Thanks Jo)

#40 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:57 AM

Updated Lily!

If anybody else has theme nights at shows just let me know, I'll update the first post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users