288 replies to this topic

#281 Rojiquia

Rojiquia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:11 PM

View Post*bintang*, on 29 June 2011 - 11:36 PM, said:

Many years????  :blink: How long did The Hive "temple" exist? A year? Less than a year? Didnīt The Hive open itīs doors for the first time in 2009? Is "many years" a distance of 2 years? Sorry, but I guess no one can help you.  :rolleyes:  

:lol:
I mean many years to go to LA not to visit "The hive"  :P

#282 The_Devotchka

The_Devotchka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:45 AM

It's a shame the Hive don't have an actual, physical location anymore, I think that was pretty unique.
Though, it may happen again one day, if there's a need for it. These boards are active enough to make up for it though, and they're more accessible to everyone so that's a bonus.

#283 Goldensongbird

Goldensongbird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:39 AM

Hello Hive,

I was wandering if someone can help me..
I have a project that I would like to launch for the Belgium Show on the 30th Of November,
in addition to the Show.

Who could I speak to in respect to that. I sent emails to the Hive Office regarding this project and as of this
moment no one has replied back.

Actually, no one has opened my email. And how I know that, the email has been tracked. It will report back to me
when someone has opened it.

Could some please hook me up to the right person so they can present this project to the 30 Seconds to Mars. This is URGENT!! :P

Thanks I would really appreciate.

Love @ Light
Tanesha :rolleyes:

#284 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:04 PM

Have you tried talking to the Belgian Echelon who have been organizing promos etc. for the gig. Just check out the Antwerp topic, many have been chatting there. Contact Nikki or Wendy otherwise...

#285 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:51 PM

Speaking of The Hive... today I was poking around twitter during lunch, landed on the hive's twitter account and noticed that a physical address was back in the profile; 7716 Melrose Ave. Well isn't that odd, thought I... I coulda sworn they had removed that. Maybe they put it back in recently...

Which led to other random poking and eventually that lead me to this:
http://thisisthehive.net/ proper is now live, or close to live.
THE HIVE
    Online Identity Creation - helping find your voice in social media and identifying existing and new fans and   drawing them to your online presence
    Digital Reinvention - increasing communications to foster brand awareness
    Social Media Management
    Creative Digital Marketing - this includes online missions, viral
    Marketing Campaigns - maintaining and building an online presence
    Brand Building - providing regular analytics, clarity of the product and message the band wants to distribute
    Identity Awareness - consistency in marketing materials to push fans ability to recognize the band and album

Also available
    Website architecture
    Content creation +  delivery
    Blog creation and maintenance
    Weekly Newsletters
    Production
    Shooting
    Editing
    VIP ticketing

Contact Us: info[at]thisisthehive.net

Clients:
    Thirty Seconds to Mars
    Jared Let

Looks like they are ready/almost ready to take on outside clients. I've said it for years... this was gonna be much more than just Mars promo. I've been waiting for it.

From the outline of services available, it seems they plan to cater to bands/musicians only. Other forms of art not include. That's a pity. Ce la vie.

#286 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:02 PM

View PostCandyO, on 16 November 2011 - 02:51 PM, said:

Looks like they are ready/almost ready to take on outside clients. I've said it for years... this was gonna be much more than just Mars promo. I've been waiting for it.
They actually said themselves when they started up that they don't/won't exclusively work for 30STM so it's no surprise really.

#287 CandyO

CandyO

Happy Mars Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,352 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:29 PM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 16 November 2011 - 04:02 PM, said:

They actually said themselves when they started up that they don't/won't exclusively work for 30STM so it's no surprise really.
Really? I don't remember it being that clear cut. They kinda made it sound like it was pretty exclusive to Mars if I recall correctly.

View PostTHIRTYSECONDSTOMARS, on 26 June 2009 - 11:07 AM, said:

<div align='left'>We are launching a new experimental project called "The Hive". Essentially, The Hive is a collective that will be focused on spearheading, developing and executing creative ideas to further the MARS experience, on developing and pushing MARS missions worldwide, on rallying the troops and spreading the good word online and offline about everything THIRTYSECONDSTOMARS. If you are interested in being directly involved with The Hive as a soldier or leader, we are looking for you.

This forum is where you may start to discuss any and all Mission ideas, tactics, strategies and dreams.

The first order of business The Hive asks of you is to begin to identify ECHELON leaders around the world you all think have the responsibility, initiative, and passion needed to help lead the charge for our brand new release.

The first offline location for The Hive will be in Los Angeles with potentially more to follow worldwide. There will be times open for Echelon to come work with us in LA and be a part of the plotting, planning, and execution.

As it has been said...."The war is coming..."

Keep an eye out for future updates and developments by reading The Hive message board thread.

Provehito In Altum

-MARS</div>

View PostTHIRTYSECONDSTOMARS, on 01 July 2009 - 05:11 PM, said:

The Hive is simply this. A command center that will organize,
distribute, collect and help to manage missions and projects. And will
assist in the collection of ideas from the Echelon around the world.

There will be no leaders - just trusted soldiers to help carry out and
complete online and offline missions worldwide.

The physical location will be in Los Angeles where there will be 'open
hours' during which Echelon may visit and volunteer.

The Hive is a MARS project and will allow you all to be directly
involved in a number of different ways with the new album.

Unity divides. Division will unite.

Keep the ideas going.

The war is coming.

Provehito In Altum

-MARS
There was much lively discussion, yes there was! I remember wars breaking out on how to choose leaders before it even became This Is War hahaa

Regardless, there were/are enough people who weren't intuitive enough to figure it out who were blaming all sorts of things on The Hive these last 2 years... mucked up Golden Tickets and such MARS YOU NEED TO FIRE THE HIVE AND SYSYPHUS JESUS! and I was all LOL cause the Hive WAS/is Mars. A/K/A Sisyphus touring or however you spell that.

Would still be nice if they opened up a bit more on the client base. *shakes Visa card*

#288 Goldensongbird

Goldensongbird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:28 AM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 15 November 2011 - 12:04 PM, said:

Have you tried talking to the Belgian Echelon who have been organizing promos etc. for the gig. Just check out the Antwerp topic, many have been chatting there. Contact Nikki or Wendy otherwise...

Thanks for much I will do that!!

#289 Goldensongbird

Goldensongbird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:42 AM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 15 November 2011 - 12:04 PM, said:

Hi again, where is the Antwerp topic.. This place is big. I can't seem to find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users