33 replies to this topic

#1 BlackSongBird

BlackSongBird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:11 AM

I wasn't sure where to post this and if it needs to be moved so be it!!
So I have been kicking around this Idea for a while now!! I think the Echelon should take over the MTV Video Music Awards this year!! I have been trying to find out the where and when so I could have all the info. As of right now not much info. The 3 cities it usually is LA Miami and NYC. I just thought this might be a good project for us to work on while we wait for some more info about the hive from the guys!! thanks Mizzy

Sorry that was ment to say Just an Idea Im very sick right now oppps hahah

#2 Shannimal

Shannimal

Find the Argus Apocraphex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:21 AM

MTV VIDEO Music Awards? I'd pay to see that

#3 MB13

MB13

Off With Her Head...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,823 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:24 AM

you mean like get some fat broad from here to wear a 30STM thong and drop from the ceiling and land in Eminem's lap. good idea.

#4 Elvira

Elvira

gone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,021 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE (MB13 @ Jul 1 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you mean like get some fat broad from here to wear a 30STM thong and drop from the ceiling and land in Eminem's lap. good idea.

OOOOH PICK ME! PICK ME!

#5 will8929

will8929

Why not?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE (MB13 @ Jul 1 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif  laugh.gif

#6 prayingforariot

prayingforariot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (MB13 @ Jul 1 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  WIN

#7 find-ourselves-lost

find-ourselves-lost

"I'm gonna live till I die.”

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE (BlackSongBird @ Jul 1 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the Echelon should take over the MTV Video Music Awards this year!!

QUOTE (MB13 @ Jul 1 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That just put an image in my head ....

... but you know, without the chesse or the trap... or the.. mouse...  unsure.gif Erm

#8 Elvira

Elvira

gone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,021 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (find-ourselves-lost @ Jul 1 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That just put an image in my head ....

... but you know, without the chesse or the trap... or the.. mouse...  unsure.gif Erm

Yeah just the leather.

#9 BlackSongBird

BlackSongBird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:55 PM

opps my bad I thought this was a place to post Idea's on how to help spead the word. I guess I was wrong.  I think it would be a great way to make some noise for the band. The band said at the summit the US is slacking on the glif challange. I'm just trying to come up with some ideas to help out thats all.

#10 katieak47

katieak47

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (BlackSongBird @ Jul 2 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
opps my bad I thought this was a place to post Idea's on how to help spead the word. I guess I was wrong.  I think it would be a great way to make some noise for the band. The band said at the summit the US is slacking on the glif challange. I'm just trying to come up with some ideas to help out thats all.

I think it's a good idea! There was also an MTV Awards held in Sydney a few years back as well smile.gif

#11 fmk

fmk

fucking A

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE (katieak47 @ Jul 2 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it's a good idea! There was also an MTV Awards held in Sydney a few years back as well smile.gif

Most of the Aussie Echelon were there, Rach pulled some strings.  And it's held every year.

#12 andoni

andoni

Let's all say: Wiiii...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (fmk @ Jul 3 2009, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most of the Aussie Echelon were there, Rach pulled some strings.  And it's held every year.

Thanx, I was just about to say something like that  rolleyes.gif

#13 gidget83

gidget83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:23 PM

So, the organized thought would be something like?:
Have very LARGE groups of Echelon congregate outside the MTV Awards in LA, Miami, New York and Sydney. Maybe everyone wearing all black, carring Glyph signs and marching in, in an organized formation (an echelon)? Is that the vision here? If so...that would be awesome and I'm so in for LA! Have no idea how to get into something like that, though, but I'd do what I can and defenitaly be there!

#14 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (gidget83 @ Jul 4 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have very LARGE groups of Echelon congregate outside the MTV Awards in LA, Miami, New York and Sydney. Maybe everyone wearing all black, carring Glyph signs and marching in, in an organized formation (an echelon)? Is that the vision here? If so...that would be awesome and I'm so in for LA! Have no idea how to get into something like that, though, but I'd do what I can and defenitaly be there!

I can just imagine us marching in formation at the MTV awards in Berlin, Germany in black with red/white printed on symbols etc. I don't think that would convey a message that I want to be associated with...  blink.gif

But hey if you feel comfortable with that, by all means go ahead with it. wink.gif

#15 BlackSongBird

BlackSongBird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (gidget83 @ Jul 4 2009, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We all have done something for the awards before. But ya make it bigger. Which ever city it is in we go big with numbers. I know when the guys one the MYV2 award a group was there!! They did very well but it was a small group. I think if we had a very large group it would make alot of people notice. Then that energy could move to the other mtv awards in the different counties. Make all them bigger they they have been. Also if we spent the day before covering the city with glifs people in town for the show would take notice at whats going on! I'm hoping for the show to be in NYC or LA.

#16 fallenxmarsxgirl

fallenxmarsxgirl

DONT FEED THE PIGEONS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:48 PM

I like the idea. If there's enough people it will get noticed and people will ask questions, especially since the band isn't in the show. They'll be curious what we're doing there, and we can get word of the new album out.

#17 *bintang*

*bintang*

[Mars Car Division] X 6277

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Larissa @ Jul 4 2009, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can just imagine us marching in formation at the MTV awards in Berlin, Germany in black with red/white printed on symbols etc. I don't think that would convey a message that I want to be associated with...  blink.gif

But hey if you feel comfortable with that, by all means go ahead with it. wink.gif

Think my car shouldn´t be close to this. The red Mithra on the engine hood could give a strange effect with a marching black dressed Mars army.  blink.gif

#18 BlackSongBird

BlackSongBird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:05 PM

from what little info I can find it will be Sept 13th in NYC at Radio City Music Hall So who ever is in please let me know!!  It is a Sunday so i was thinking maybe we all could meet up Sat and promo the city. Then Sunday promo at the VMA's

#19 ravemonkey27

ravemonkey27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:18 PM

Who do you want to see perform at the 2009 VMAs?about 4 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/MTV

They are asking for nominations...I say TWEET IN THE MASSES!

#20 BlackSongBird

BlackSongBird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (ravemonkey27 @ Jul 9 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who do you want to see perform at the 2009 VMAs?about 4 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/MTV

They are asking for nominations...I say TWEET IN THE MASSES!

good Idea!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users