#181 PleasantKJ

PleasantKJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:22 PM

Ah Alexandros Um Eric yeah!!!!!

Maybe a Vegan/Vegitarian contest until the nearest show?

#182 sabzi86

sabzi86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:12 AM

Another great way to help spread the word is to decorate your car with 30 Seconds To Mars. I think that it is especially effective if you drive a lot.

here is what i did:

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/sa...itled-1copy.jpg

#183 x The Dark Ichigo x

x The Dark Ichigo x

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:27 AM

I know it is really random, but I was just thinking the other day...
Wouldn't it be awesome if there were triad earrings to match the necklace? I would love a pair of traid studs to wear. ( I would also love the necklace as well...but I am not allowed to buy it coz it is from America and I live in England  sad.gif ).
What do you think?

#184 Kiira

Kiira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:35 AM

Yea the necklace and earrings is a great idea! biggrin.gif

#185 soulkeeper

soulkeeper

super SUPER Duper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,942 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (x The Dark Ichigo x @ Nov 16 2010, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it is really random, but I was just thinking the other day...
Wouldn't it be awesome if there were triad earrings to match the necklace? I would love a pair of traid studs to wear. ( I would also love the necklace as well...but I am not allowed to buy it coz it is from America and I live in England  sad.gif ).
What do you think?

oh you know what would be even more amazing.!!??

Glyph Rings.

yeah i think mars should sell some Glyph rings.

#186 iMaRu

iMaRu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:52 AM

I never knew WWE could take part in the HIVE I thought it was a collective of ppl formed long ago)

#187 echelon_Mithra

echelon_Mithra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:36 AM

Ok. I'll write this in the name of all Latvian fans.
We had some cool ideas how we could promote MARS.

1. Paper cranes with links, maybe lyrics.
(PHOTO: )

2. Cards
( PHOTO: )

3. High-five wall. Sadly there is no video. But we made two rows, each row in one street side and then we just with  MARS banners and flyers gave high-fives to people who were going through the rows. It really worked on tourists, they were really interested in who are we, why we are doing it ect.
(My little 'plan' of it. lol : )

#188 xnatax

xnatax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (echelon_Mithra @ Dec 24 2010, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok. I'll write this in the name of all Latvian fans.
We had some cool ideas how we could promote MARS.

1. Paper cranes with links, maybe lyrics.
(PHOTO: )

2. Cards
( PHOTO: )

3. High-five wall. Sadly there is no video. But we made two rows, each row in one street side and then we just with  MARS banners and flyers gave high-fives to people who were going through the rows. It really worked on tourists, they were really interested in who are we, why we are doing it ect.
(My little 'plan' of it. lol : )

I really like the paper cranes!
You could make them, put it in all different places and let them be found by random people. The look quite mysterious, so people probably what to know where the link leads them laugh.gif
....Well...at least, I'd want to know wink.gif

#189 echelon_Mithra

echelon_Mithra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (xnatax @ Dec 25 2010, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really like the paper cranes!
You could make them, put it in all different places and let them be found by random people. The look quite mysterious, so people probably what to know where the link leads them laugh.gif
....Well...at least, I'd want to know wink.gif

Yep, I think it's kinda better than giving just a flyers to a random people. People are tired of that.

#190 xnatax

xnatax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (echelon_Mithra @ Dec 25 2010, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, I think it's kinda better than giving just a flyers to a random people. People are tired of that.

Yes, If I would get I flyer pushed into my hands I probably wouldn't even look at it  unsure.gif
People need to be curious them selves to make it worth it laugh.gif
I made 30STM stickers online and I'm (planning on) sticking them in the weirdest places... So people will think:
WTF is that!?! And what is it doing here blink.gif

#191 Flower Power

Flower Power

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:15 PM

I have an idea. I don't know if anybody is interested, but some 30 seconds to Mars stickers would be awesome. there is this new social network called GetGlue (I won't post any link so you guys won't think I spam), which you can google. you can like all kind of things, topics, restaurants, artists, music, albums, tv shows, wines, games, books, etc and they do give stickers (not only virtually, you can actually request them) for a lot of stuff. I would love 30 seconds to mars to create some stickers for us because they are still on tour and they are the greatest band ever biggrin.gif

#192 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Flower Power @ Jan 27 2011, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have an idea. I don't know if anybody is interested, but some 30 seconds to Mars stickers would be awesome. there is this new social network called GetGlue (I won't post any link so you guys won't think I spam), which you can google. you can like all kind of things, topics, restaurants, artists, music, albums, tv shows, wines, games, books, etc and they do give stickers (not only virtually, you can actually request them) for a lot of stuff. I would love 30 seconds to mars to create some stickers for us because they are still on tour and they are the greatest band ever biggrin.gif

There are 30 Seconds to Mars stickers, some provided by The Hive, some by Capitol Street Team and in some European countries they are provided by EMI. But those are sparse so we mostly revert to making out own stickers. I'd suggest getting sticker sheets and printing your own!

Also if you want one for personal use you can buy the trinity sticker in the store, though $3 for one sticker is a lot of money I find.
http://30secondstomars.shop.musictoday.com...5&pc=30AS04

#193 Flower Power

Flower Power

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:31 PM

on January 19th Transmission 30 seconds to mars chose Plastic Beach - Gorillaz
this is Gorillaz stickers on GetGlue
http://getglue.com/adoria/stickers/gorillaz_fan
http://getglue.com/adoria/stickers/gorillaz_superfan
http://getglue.com/adoria/stickers/gorillaz_tour
http://getglue.com/adoria/stickers/murdoc
http://getglue.com/adoria/stickers/2d
how awesome could it be to have 30 seconds to Mars stickers right? biggrin.gif

#194 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:35 PM

Interesting site, never seen it before. So I'm guessing though that the site has a liscence agreement with those bands/movies/whatever to create those stickers and send them out then? Could be something for the hive to look into, but it's not something we ourselves can do promo wise  laugh.gif

#195 Flower Power

Flower Power

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (VanillaMintFusion @ Jan 26 2011, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are 30 Seconds to Mars stickers, some provided by The Hive, some by Capitol Street Team and in some European countries they are provided by EMI. But those are sparse so we mostly revert to making out own stickers. I'd suggest getting sticker sheets and printing your own!

Also if you want one for personal use you can buy the trinity sticker in the store, though $3 for one sticker is a lot of money I find.
http://30secondstomars.shop.musictoday.com...5&pc=30AS04

you're right! I could make my own stickers, that's true, I haven't thought about it like that.
But (because there's always a but biggrin.gif)although the stickers on GetGlue are also free of charge, that is also a way to spread the word.
maybe some This is War stickers?

#196 Flower Power

Flower Power

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (VanillaMintFusion @ Jan 26 2011, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting site, never seen it before. So I'm guessing though that the site has a liscence agreement with those bands/movies/whatever to create those stickers and send them out then? Could be something for the hive to look into, but it's not something we ourselves can do promo wise  laugh.gif

exactly! well? how are we supposed to spread the word though. I did create a topic saying the same thing about the site and stickers, which is supposed to be viewed by a moderator before it can get posted, so maybe I got a chance... smile.gif

#197 Holley

Holley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:14 PM

Since the new layout of Facebook shows your five most recent pictures you're tagged in, you can use that to promote for 30STM online.  For example, you can split the glyphs into four separate pics and tag yourself in each and also tag yourself in a photo of a band logo or something else.

Here's what I did:

Posted Image

You could also use this method for asking people to vote and such.  You can also put relative links in the captions of each of the pics too.

#198 Ziyah

Ziyah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:07 PM

I was just thinking the other day how cool it would be to have a sticker for the rear window of my truck. A triad, or the glyphs, even the Trinity sticker would be cool and would definitely help promote the band.

#199 VanillaMintFusion

VanillaMintFusion

Luctor Et Emergo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,861 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:18 PM

View PostZiyah, on 11 February 2011 - 06:07 PM, said:

I was just thinking the other day how cool it would be to have a sticker for the rear window of my truck. A triad, or the glyphs, even the Trinity sticker would be cool and would definitely help promote the band.
Yes always found it a pity that they don't have decals for on cars (or bikes  ;) ) as it is a good way to promote.
So I got mine through other channels...

Posted Image

Definately gets a lot of response and questions about the band.

#200 Ziyah

Ziyah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:14 PM

View PostVanillaMintFusion, on 11 February 2011 - 06:18 PM, said:

Yes always found it a pity that they don't have decals for on cars (or bikes  ;) ) as it is a good way to promote.
So I got mine through other channels...

Posted Image

Definately gets a lot of response and questions about the band.

That's hot! I think that's what I might have to do, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users