diva1764

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

View Postpasiphae9, on 04 January 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

Ooooh, where?
In Nottingham on Saturday 4th February. There's a thread in Echelon area of forum with link  :)

Would be great of you could make it  :D

emmaloves30stm - Nottingham isn't going to know what hit it  ;)

#26982 pasiphae9

pasiphae9

Foreveroptimistic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:38 PM

I shan't be coming up to Notts I'm afraid. :(

However, I am going to Camden to see Emilie Autumn live in April! Dress up is mandatory at her shows, so now I have the perfect excuse to make a glittery costume full of tea stains and rhinestones!
AWWW YEAHHH

Also, I've finally ordered my own pole, and should have it by some time next week.
AWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#26983 SoNOTaEmoGirl96

SoNOTaEmoGirl96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:48 AM

View Postpasiphae9, on 15 January 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

I shan't be coming up to Notts I'm afraid. :(

However, I am going to Camden to see Emilie Autumn live in April! Dress up is mandatory at her shows, so now I have the perfect excuse to make a glittery costume full of tea stains and rhinestones!
AWWW YEAHHH

Also, I've finally ordered my own pole, and should have it by some time next week.
AWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SHE'S PLAYING IN CAMDEN!?!?!? I WANNA GOOOOO!

#26984 pasiphae9

pasiphae9

Foreveroptimistic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

Yes, at the Electric Ballroom!

You should goooooooooo. :P

Also my pole arrived.
Awwwyeahhhhhhhhh

#26985 pasiphae9

pasiphae9

Foreveroptimistic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:55 PM

*yawns and dusts off cobwebs*

Come on, this forum isn't dead yet. Let's talk about something... hey, it's Valentines Day next week! Anyone got any plans?

Edit because I'm not into triple posting.

God, you all suck. I'm tempted to post some n00dz just to try and get a reaction. DON'T MAKE ME DO IT.

#26986 SoNOTaEmoGirl96

SoNOTaEmoGirl96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:35 AM

NOOOOOO, LEE, DON'T  :P

Me, Valentine's Day? LOLOLOLOLOL!

#26987 pasiphae9

pasiphae9

Foreveroptimistic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:39 PM

I'm insulted.

Yeah, that's pretty much my life too. I'll be sitting at home, possibly eating chocolates, crying in a corner.
On my brand new faux fur cover I bought myself as a Valentines present!

#26988 emmaloves30stm

emmaloves30stm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

View PostSoNOTaEmoGirl96, on 10 February 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

NOOOOOO, LEE, DON'T  :P

Me, Valentine's Day? LOLOLOLOLOL!

View Postpasiphae9, on 10 February 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

I'm insulted.

Yeah, that's pretty much my life too. I'll be sitting at home, possibly eating chocolates, crying in a corner.
On my brand new faux fur cover I bought myself as a Valentines present!

Girls Girls Girls!!  Why be sad about Valetine's day?!?!?  I am going to embrace being single and focus on all of the positives about it.

On a different note, I may have a special gift coming my way which is mars related!!! :blink:

I know someone who works in the same building as a radio station and quite a while ago she had a package arrive to her floor that was for the radio station.  She opened it not realising it was for them and found it was some sort of a demo CD full of songs and she was sure it was a CD with 30 seconds to mars on it!!!!!  She didn't know who they were at the time so didn't take much notice but started to look them up when I kept updating my facebook status about them.  She phoned the radio station after she properly looked at the address label but no-one came to pick it up.  She was really vague about it, so she is going to give me the CD so I can have a proper look to see what exactly it is!

Once I have the CD I will report back what it is on it!!

#26989 pasiphae9

pasiphae9

Foreveroptimistic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

I'm not sad about Valentine's day, I'm sad about the fact that the only person I wanted to spend it with lives a long way away.
:(

That sounds like quite the collectors item, in a few years time! Maybe it has the singles from TIW? How long ago is "quite a while"?

Also look what I can do it's called a butterfly hold and I didn't even fall off!!!1!!
Posted Image

I don't look at my best but hell, it's difficult to take a flattering photo when you're upside down on a pole.

#26990 emmaloves30stm

emmaloves30stm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:17 PM

View Postpasiphae9, on 15 February 2012 - 02:01 PM, said:

I'm not sad about Valentine's day, I'm sad about the fact that the only person I wanted to spend it with lives a long way away.
:(

That sounds like quite the collectors item, in a few years time! Maybe it has the singles from TIW? How long ago is "quite a while"?

Also look what I can do it's called a butterfly hold and I didn't even fall off!!!1!!
Posted Image

I don't look at my best but hell, it's difficult to take a flattering photo when you're upside down on a pole.

The photo isn't that bad!  I have seen some a lot worse than that!!!

The woman with the CD has only been working at the buidling for about 2 years so it would be through the TIW era!

#26991 SoNOTaEmoGirl96

SoNOTaEmoGirl96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:48 PM

Jesus, Lee, I'd do anything for your body!

#26992 pasiphae9

pasiphae9

Foreveroptimistic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

"The photo quality isn't that bad"
"You have a good body"

That's ok, nobody acknowledge the months of hard work taken to be physically capable of doing that move without breaking my neck. :'(

No but seriously. You don't want my body. It's all bruised and achy and blistered from the pole. :P

#26993 pasiphae9

pasiphae9

Foreveroptimistic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

OH MY GOD I CANNOT WAIT FOR APRIL IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN.

Also it's my birthday today. I hope you all got me presents!

#26994 pasiphae9

pasiphae9

Foreveroptimistic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,095 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

This thread has died again. *kicks*

Anyway, I'm still recovering from the Emilie Autumn concert on Friday. It was utterly orgasmic. And now I'm totally pumped for her new album. Bring on the Plague!

#26995 SoNOTaEmoGirl96

SoNOTaEmoGirl96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

*Is jelly* How awesome was it?

I'm fucking tired of everything. School is hell. I'm sure y parents dislike me. Whenever my mum asks what's the matter she says it in a what-reason-do-you-have-to-be-miserable way. My moods have been fucking terrible. I'm always depressed ad sometimes I have no idea why. My family keeps telling me 'It's not that bad at school -derp-' but they don't realise how much it's eating me up inside and their need to critisize everything about me, or act as if they don't really care makes it worse. They think it's JUST school. They know I'm getting a fucking councellor and yet they still see my unexplained prolonged moods as nothing but me being overdramatic or rude./rant

#26996 Citizen Erased

Citizen Erased

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

View PostSoNOTaEmoGirl96, on 07 May 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:

*Is jelly* How awesome was it?

I'm fucking tired of everything. School is hell. I'm sure y parents dislike me. Whenever my mum asks what's the matter she says it in a what-reason-do-you-have-to-be-miserable way. My moods have been fucking terrible. I'm always depressed ad sometimes I have no idea why. My family keeps telling me 'It's not that bad at school -derp-' but they don't realise how much it's eating me up inside and their need to critisize everything about me, or act as if they don't really care makes it worse. They think it's JUST school. They know I'm getting a fucking councellor and yet they still see my unexplained prolonged moods as nothing but me being overdramatic or rude./rant

For some reason I can connect with this.

Spanish class sucks. Anyone agree?

#26997 shannon leto's lezbean

shannon leto's lezbean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

what's insane to me is that literally no one else even acknowledged the passing of Adam 'MCA' Yauch of the Beastie Boys last week :huh:

#26998 Citizen Erased

Citizen Erased

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

View Postshannon leto, on 07 May 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

what's insane to me is that literally no one else even acknowledged the passing of Adam 'MCA' Yauch of the Beastie Boys last week :huh:
Really? :(
/livesunderarock

#26999 SoNOTaEmoGirl96

SoNOTaEmoGirl96

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

Ha, I took French which sucks equally. I'm so bad at it, I have to retake my speaking exam because I got a G. I didn't even know they still gave out that grade :blink:

#27000 Citizen Erased

Citizen Erased

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostSoNOTaEmoGirl96, on 10 May 2012 - 02:02 PM, said:

Ha, I took French which sucks equally. I'm so bad at it, I have to retake my speaking exam because I got a G. I didn't even know they still gave out that grade :blink:
They still give out G's? :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users