Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:50 PM

omg thats so fucking disturbing

#182 Echelon_Triad

Echelon_Triad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:48 PM

I swear that made me cry so much. I just....there is NOTHING inside me that can grasp even a shred of understanding on how a person can do that to a living thing. Ok yeah, so it can't say "That kinda smarts a bit, would ya give it a rest already?" BUT IT'S A LIVING, BREATHING, FEELING CREATURE. I can't even begin to imagine the agony it felt. I don't know how these people sleep at night. Sure, it is just a job to them. It's money in their pocket but...there HAS to be a better way and any person with even a shred of a conscience must know that.

Unfortunatly, and despite our best effort, i don't think things like this will ever fully stop. I think there will always be people more concerned with "Fashion" than the well being of animals but if we can even reduce the amount it happens, it's a damn good start.

My heart aches for those animals. It really does. sad.gif

#183 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:23 PM

Have you ever seen Earthlings, narrated by Jaowuin Phoenix? It's a documentary about animal cruelty, which includes the chinese fur farms where they skin the foxes alive and set them free in the forest  behind the farm to die painfully (sorry), but also a whole range of other really, really sick stuff....

#184 soulkeeper

soulkeeper

super SUPER Duper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,942 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:54 PM

i just came back from London and in one of the Markets i watched a butcher skin a boar.

#185 nysus

nysus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:24 PM

:( aweful :(
...could cry when i see such photos... =´(
Do they have forgotten that they´re also animals? Who gave them the right to do that shit :(?

#186 soulkeeper

soulkeeper

super SUPER Duper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,942 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:04 PM

a part of me feels bad a part doesnt i watched a wild boar get skinned....not alive. but he got skinned.

#187 blasplooroGok

blasplooroGok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:27 AM

these animals are being skinned/killied for the purpose of FUR. that kind of shit cat walk models love to exploit.

#188 Aster.Cubbins

Aster.Cubbins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

People like this disgust me. I don't see how they can live with doing such things, I know I'd feel terrible for the rest of my life. Personally, I never *ever* wear fur, those animals need it way more than we do. Besides, they sell good quality faux fur so I don't see why people use the "quality" as an argument. Sure good quality faux fur sometimes costs more than real fur, but you should always remind yourself that, even if it's a minor detail: you are making a difference.  -  What do you think?

#189 germanechelonsoldier

germanechelonsoldier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:40 AM

!!!   O     M     G    !!!

I have no words for this! The violence and the cruelty are disgusting... :blink:

I know there are people on this planet who enjoy watching things like this and I think they have to be treated that way so they see how loathsome and painful this torture is for those small animals! :angry:
They only enjoy it because the animals can't help themselves and have mercy... I mean: are those people really HUMANS???  :o

The only way to protect those animals which will be the next is not to buy any leather or fur products anyway! :(
We can change things and we have to stop those people who are playing with lives like it would be toys for selling...

#190 Enelya30

Enelya30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:06 AM

Honestly I didn't click on the link on the first page but I vividly remember watching a short documentary several years ago on the way they killed cats and dogs in China for their fur: cats and dogs in extremely small cages (they couldn't turn around, and their tails and fur often stuck out the cages) stacked on top of one another, and then they took the cat or the dog by his tail and smashed him on the ground repeatedly on the head to kill him...
I don't know if they still do it, I hope not of course, but from that moment on I was unable to watch any other video on that subject.
I can understand people shooting animals that they want to eat because they need the food, but I think I'll never be able to understand this, both because it's for their fur and it's not a survival need, and because of the way they did/do it.

#191 aseaofstars

aseaofstars

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:40 AM

theres no video just an article but either way thats sooo sad :( :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users