129 replies to this topic

#121 Inside Out

Inside Out

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:09 PM

It's a cover of 'Mountain Song' by Jane's Addiction ....it was a super cool surprise to get that as well!! :D

View Postsaskiavanthoff, on 09 June 2011 - 05:22 AM, said:

Unknown Song LIVE @ Martini Ranch Phoenix (anyone know the name?)

Credits to all video makers :P

#122 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:49 AM

View PostInside Out, on 18 June 2011 - 02:09 PM, said:

It's a cover of 'Mountain Song' by Jane's Addiction ....it was a super cool surprise to get that as well!! :D

Aha! Thank you!! I can stop thinking now :P

#123 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:06 AM

Now on Google+!

#124 Neskaya

Neskaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:06 AM

Does anyone here know where I can find the setlists to their shows at the Viper Room or Martini Ranch? Or was one of you there and could help me out with the info? :) There are a couple of videos on Youtube though but I'm wondering if those are all the songs that got played!?

#125 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:58 AM

View PostNeskaya, on 20 October 2011 - 12:06 AM, said:

Does anyone here know where I can find the setlists to their shows at the Viper Room or Martini Ranch? Or was one of you there and could help me out with the info? :) There are a couple of videos on Youtube though but I'm wondering if those are all the songs that got played!?

I wasn't there, but I saw the set lists and they played 5 or 6 songs at each show. That's basically all the vids on YT :P

#126 Neskaya

Neskaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:35 AM

Thanx! :) So I guess they didn't perform any old songs?  <_< I know that maybe Jared wouldn't want to sing the old songs but I would die to hear Fallen live  :wub:

#127 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:10 AM

View PostNeskaya, on 20 October 2011 - 10:35 AM, said:

Thanx! :) So I guess they didn't perform any old songs?  <_< I know that maybe Jared wouldn't want to sing the old songs but I would die to hear Fallen live  :wub:

Nope, only old song they did was December. You're probably right about Jared not wanting to sing old songs, but I would kill for Push Me live <3

#128 Neskaya

Neskaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:45 PM

Well, if Jared doesn't want to sing them how about Tim?! Now that we know that he can sing too I wouldn't mind him singing Fallen (or any other old song) for us lol ^^

#129 Inside Out

Inside Out

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:09 AM

For anyone that's interested....MDM have 2 NEW tshirts up for sale on their Facebook page!!  :D :D    They have only printed a limited number, go here to order: MDM tshirts  :)

#130 SvtHoff

SvtHoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:31 AM

View PostInside Out, on 16 January 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

For anyone that's interested....MDM have 2 NEW tshirts up for sale on their Facebook page!!  :D :D    They have only printed a limited number, go here to order: MDM tshirts  :)

I really like the one with the gun girl on it :) I hope they release some new songs soon too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users