Random Comment Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1812 replies to this topic

#1761 darknesslovers

darknesslovers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:10 AM

feel soooooo happy and soooo excited..Mars will be perform in Indonesia..can't wait to see that.. B) ;) :rolleyes:

#1762 LadyPain

LadyPain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

I was watching Closer to the Edge and my guy comes through the kitchen and sees the young man with all of the tattoos talking at the end about how music is everything to him.  He starts bitching about the tattoos.  

(If you think those tattoos make you look good, you're wrong...)

He goes on for quite a while about this and I just stood there thinking to myself that THAT must be what he really thinks about the eight tattoos I have on my own body.

Why can't he just chill out and relax?  It's not like I've told him to get one.

Don't some folks just make you want to bang your head against the wall?

#1763 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:44 PM

^ or something softer...like a pillow. :/

I started to dance for the dj tonight(nobody, I mean nobody was on the ' floor')  n then i chickened out. hugz

I'm pretty sure every time I see a limo there is some type of 'celebrity' in there....I'll bet u a cherry coke.

#1764 swirlingcloud

swirlingcloud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:09 PM

Jared Leto and Zac Efron's facial features have an uncanny resembalance.

But thats just my judgement =p

You guys will no doubt think otherwise...

(Hows that for random?! haha)

#1765 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:27 PM

Yes, and one of them is rumored to be gay. (hint: it's not JL)

#1766 Agnifera

Agnifera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:01 PM

I never had a doubt about Zac Efron being gay. shit, it's seems that gays are growin, we're going to fight to reach the last straight guys left XD I'm not sure about the meaning of what i wrote, but I'm sure  everyone will understand anyway, too tired to check for mistakes :P

#1767 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:42 PM

In Hollywood, it seems that way. Queen Latifah finally came out and I was reading about it 3 years later. It bothers me more when hot men are gay. I mean, no one likes fugly so if a fugly person is not in the opposite sex orientation, no one loses sleep over it. But if the person is sexy and they are not in your camp, it stings. Na'mean?

#1768 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:49 PM

I thought Heidi Montag looked fine in her before photo. Her issue is not her face and body, her issue is her poor self-image and insecurities. Her mind is messed up, not her body. There are too many women like her, sadly.

Heidi Montag's 10 Plastic Surgeries in One Day

#1769 I.R.A

I.R.A

BULLSEYE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

can't wait to see "Horrible Bosses!" Looks great.

#1770 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

Apparently, Jared's future wife turned 31 today. Happy Birthday!!! Oh, and keep dreaming!!! Especially since you're not sharing your gender.

Jared's future wife

#1771 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:19 AM

This must be JL's second future wife. She turns 18 today. At least, she's legal. Phew!!!

Jared Leto... Love you

#1772 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:07 PM

I like this member's middle name.  ;) And Happy Birthday!!

Sara Maia

#1773 Astupitgirl

Astupitgirl

Ball buster Extraordinaire , No newb here..Incognito 2001

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:48 PM

I like turtles.

#1774 Astupitgirl

Astupitgirl

Ball buster Extraordinaire , No newb here..Incognito 2001

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:50 PM

View PostJaredmaia, on 29 June 2011 - 04:42 PM, said:

In Hollywood, it seems that way. Queen Latifah finally came out and I was reading about it 3 years later. It bothers me more when hot men are gay. I mean, no one likes fugly so if a fugly person is not in the opposite sex orientation, no one loses sleep over it. But if the person is sexy and they are not in your camp, it stings. Na'mean?

No wayyyy? Latifah is gay??? dayam. Remember i had the name queen Laqeefa here?
OMG that was a great name. Fun times.

#1775 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:37 AM

View Postpale_existence, on 12 July 2011 - 09:11 PM, said:

Omg fuck this iPad it just deleted everything I posted about society and Buddha for mary.

I think he has a thing for gaga. Use my shit to try and get pussy. Really? Funk off. I'm not sticking up for that fuck anymore.

I had to import this from the other thread because I didn't want to prolong the off-topic posts. I've seen this video before and I was upset at the way Gaga dissed on J. It was so awkward for him. He's being super sweet and trying to talk to her and she treated him like an annoying fly. I was bummed for him. She's a stupid, overrated cunt. The scrawny ass bitch needs to get over herself and work out to tone her sagging body. Unfortunately, nothing can be done for her hideous face.

She should be kissing J's ass that a hottie like him even wasted his time to speak to the head case slut.

Too bad I wasn't there to bitch slap her.

#1776 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:25 AM

View PostJaredmaia, on 13 July 2011 - 03:37 AM, said:

I had to import this from the other thread because I didn't want to prolong the off-topic posts. I've seen this video before and I was upset at the way Gaga dissed on J. It was so awkward for him. He's being super sweet and trying to talk to her and she treated him like an annoying fly. I was bummed for him. She's a stupid, overrated cunt. The scrawny ass bitch needs to get over herself and work out to tone her sagging body. Unfortunately, nothing can be done for her hideous face.

She should be kissing J's ass that a hottie like him even wasted his time to speak to the head case slut.

Too bad I wasn't there to bitch slap her.

I just saw it the other day. There is a picture, too. In the picture he looks like he has serious almost angry eyes, and she looks like "oh wha huh?!" But the video...he looks like he is interested in talking to her and I bet he is........
She hinted him to go away because there were camera's watching. They said they'd continue, later. Lady Gaga is psychic, I can tell by her Edge of Glory song..
I don't think she is anymore of a headcase than I and I'm sure she is nice but she can like, stop now.

I think they're married. lol

#1777 Rosie_Real

Rosie_Real

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:40 AM

:blink:

#1778 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

View Postpale_existence, on 13 July 2011 - 08:25 AM, said:

I just saw it the other day. There is a picture, too. In the picture he looks like he has serious almost angry eyes, and she looks like "oh wha huh?!" But the video...he looks like he is interested in talking to her and I bet he is........
She hinted him to go away because there were camera's watching. They said they'd continue, later. Lady Gaga is psychic, I can tell by her Edge of Glory song..
I don't think she is anymore of a headcase than I and I'm sure she is nice but she can like, stop now.

I think they're married. lol

So what if there are cameras? He was just saying hello. She could have chatted with him briefly instead of giving him weird hints. That whole video came off so awkward for J.

#1779 Jaredmaia

Jaredmaia

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:26 PM

Btw, LADY gaga? I'm sure that irony is not lost on most people.

#1780 pale_existence

pale_existence

Mines bigger...trust me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,552 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:44 AM

I saw one photo that resembled a photo of Christina Aguilera(sp) that I saw in bad taste and made like one judgmental comment I should've never.

Lady gaga is as cute as a button, but she can like...stop. Not stop being cute. I love her confidence, but I see no more man face. Was ONE picture. Apparently....a lot of men will call a woman a man if they are insecure of how secure they are without you.

Like how she says when she would have sex with an ex-b/f she thought of woman? I've totally done that before. Sometimes it's easier than to actually picture another man because then it's more like cheating. And who really wants to be a cheat? It's also happpened unintentionally as well, for me...like totally left field. I've also envisioned...male movie stars ;).

She has no male buldge and yes she acts like a dutchess in a sense. A lot of females like the idea of girl/girl because it just looks, idk. I can't really explain it neither could any of my friends looks...'fun'.

Does that make us, men? I guess in some male eyes, sure. "are dix are bigger than yorz"