DO THE GUYS SIGN AUTOGRAPHS AT SHOWS?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 njshannonfan31

njshannonfan31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:53 AM

I was wondering if the guys sign autographs at there shows. Weither it's before or after the show. Cause I'm going to their show on holloween nite in philly and I'm making them a gift bag with candy and other stuff in it. I wanted to make sure I'll beable to give it to one of the guys. Plus, this is my first time seeing them in concert. Hope someone can help me out right away. Talk to everyone later.

Danielle tongue.gif

#2 Maegan

Maegan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE(njshannonfan31 @ Oct 22 2006, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was wondering if the guys sign autographs at there shows. Weither it's before or after the show. Cause I'm going to their show on holloween nite in philly and I'm making them a gift bag with candy and other stuff in it. I wanted to make sure I'll beable to give it to one of the guys. Plus, this is my first time seeing them in concert. Hope someone can help me out right away. Talk to everyone later.

Danielle tongue.gif

They always do a CD signing line after the show, at the merchandise booth, so you'd definitely be able to give it to them then smile.gif Have fun smile.gif

#3 ChristineZ

ChristineZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:52 PM

Awe Danielle,
That's really sweet. Have a great time and let us know how your first show is.
I haven't seen them either and any input would be greatly appreciated.  smile.gif